ITS YOU!!!

Living Out a Song

 

“Good morning, sleepy head!” Seohyun greeted.

“Good morning, unnie! What’s up with you today? Are you going somewhere?” you asked when you saw her all dressed up that Saturday morning. http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4454/wholesalekoreandressyi1.jpg

“Well…uhm…Kyuhyun was hospitalized and…I want you to come with me! Since the members are all busy…could you come with me? Its just a favor and I will owe you one…please?” Seohyun begged shyly but using her aegyo as a weapon, too. You still have your one eye shut while thinking about something.

“Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun….kyuhyun…why does this name seems familiar?” you wondered as you rub your eyes and got up from bed.

“Kyuhyun?! You don’t know Kyuhyun Cho? He’s the magnae of Super Junior, just like me! So is it a yes?” Seohyun asked, with big beautiful eyes.

“Ahhh…I know the name but not his face. Of course, unnie, I would be glad to come with you ! What time is it anyway? I have to eat first…” you said, going to the comfort room.

“I could wait for you. I am in no hurry, anyways. I will be just downstairs preparing your breakfast” She said. She closed the door while you opened the shower. While waiting, you remembered what happened yesterday and it made you smile.

                                                .........................................................................................................

“Why was he hospitalized anyway? Did he have a major surgery or something?” you asked. Seohyun asked Min Hee to drive both of you to the hospital with just a simple car and not the van they always use. You are now in the highway when you asked the question.

“I don’t know yet. But Leeteuk oppa texted me saying it has something to do with his ears. That’s why I made this lunch for him this morning. I hope he likes this.” she said, smiling. You suddenly realized that Seohyun might like this Kyuhyun. When you looked at the window, you saw the same hospital where you were taken after the accident. So many memories came flooding back and sadness took over as you reminisce the feeling you had when you find out your mother’s gone. But you shook it off and got out the car.

“405…405…Oh here it is. Wait, the doctor is in the station. Min Yeon, take this inside while I talk to the doctor here.” Seohyun said, giving you a paper bag with her homemade lunch. She went to the nurses’ station in the end of the corridor while you knocked and peeked in.

“Uhm. Excuse me.” You whispered but you saw that the patient, which must be Kyuhyun, was sleeping facing to the window so you still couldn’t see his face. You just put on the table the paper bag with Seohyun’s meal.

“Who’s there?” Kyuhyun asked, still facing the window. You thought that you woke him when you opened the door. “Uhm…I am Min Yeon. I am a friend of Seohyun unnie and she’s outside talking to the doctor. She asked me to leave this here. So I’ll be going now.” you said, turning the knob of the door.

“Wait.” He said with a weak voice. He was turning and you anticipated his face…

“YOU?! ITS YOU!!!”

“YOU?! ITS YOU!!!”

Both of you shouted at each other, then a moment of silence. Before you could talk and realize what was happening, he got up from the bed but still sitting, showing anger. “How dare you use Seohyun as your friend! You just want to get to me! After you bumped me in the corridor, you have the guts to visit me? Your parents must be rich, putting you in schools like SEA Academy. But you’re just like anyone, spoiled and always getting what they want! Now, get out!” Kyuhyun said with such madness. You were overwhelmed with what he said. You thought of just walking out but…

“How dare you, too! I AM Seohyun’s friend and I live with them! And for your information, I did not bump you purposely! I said sorry but you did not listen and just took off! Mr. Lee put me in that academy so if you like,  you should blame him for bumping you in the corridors if it has affected you so much! And actually, I have no father and my MOTHER IS DEAD!”

You can’t believe with what you said and now you are crying. You have never been so angry before but what makes you cry is the last three words. There was a moment of silence between you two. You were crying and he was staring at you, probably shocked. Before anything else, you just stormed out of the room but Seohyun and the doctor got in.

“Hey, where are you going?” Seohyun asked but you didn’t answer. You just kept walking in the hallway.

“Is than Min Yeon? She’s looking good and healthy…” the doctor said as he got inside. Kyuhyun heard him and asked, “How did you know her?”.

The doctor answered, “Oh, she and her mother got in a car accident and I operated on both of them. She survived, with the drunk driver and was in a coma for three weeks. Unfortunately, her mother died a day before she woke up. So sad that her mother is all she got and she lost her. Mr. Lee adopted her, unofficially, and gave her education and a home.” Kyuhyun was surprised that she had offended you and had gone all the way to the top. Seohyun came in the room with a puzzled face and questioned “what happened between you two? Is she feeling all right?”

“I need to get up and apologize.” Kyuhyun said, struggling to stand up from his bed.

“Whoa! Kyuhyun-ah! You need to rest. The surgery made you lost your balance because it is the ear that is affected. You are disoriented for now so just lie.” The doctor said, stopping Kyuhyun and making him lie down. Seohyun is still waiting for an explanation from Kyuhyun so he told her. While narrating the words he said to you, Seohyun, too, became mad. Meanwhile, the doctor left them after he was being paged.

“Oppa, what you did was not right! You don’t even know her yet you judged her? Because of that, I’m just going to give this to somebody…” Seohyun said, getting up from her seat and taking the bag from the table.

“Wait, I’m sorry! I didn’t know! Please don’t leave yet!” Kyuhyun said, stretching his hands to Seohyun. “Don’t apologize to me.” Seohyun strictly said, already leaving.

“Okay okay, give me her cellphone number. I’ll text her…no, I’ll call her, if you like.” He said, reaching his cellphone and ready to key in the numbers.

“She doesn’t have a cellphone. It was destroyed from the accident. So I hope you learned your lesson for today. This is such a waste, it will be so delicious…” Seohyun said while looking through the paper bag. Kyuhyun, who haven’t eaten yet, feels his stomach grumbling. “Please, Seohyun, I’m begging you. Its been a long time since I have tasted your delicious cooking. Please, I’m sorry! I will never do it again to anyone. I will make it up to her and I promise you, we will be good friends.” Kyuhyun begged with his aegyo. Fortunately, it worked for Seohyun.

 

healthyhomemadelunch10.jpg
 

She opened the container and gave Kyuhyun the chopsticks. Kyuhyun, with widened eyes, smiled that reached to his ears as he eat one by one Seohyun’s delicious and nutritious cooking. Seohyun stayed for a while but thought about you and left. Kyuhyun became sad but blamed himself for it. If he wasn’t that stupid and stubborn, he would have made a new friend today. :)

                                                    .................................................................................................

 

Whew...glad to make it today. sorry if it was short. i only made this today because i was busy :( i was supposed to make a tribute to Kyuhyun for his 24th birthday today - making him 'debut' officially in this fan fic. but as it turned out, Kyuhyun became the bad guy here. i'm really sorry about that. this is necessary...you'll see why...i'll update as soon as i can. please do your part in commenting and subscribing! KAMSAHAMNIDA! God bless!

~SENG IL CHUKA HAMNIDA, KYUHYUN-shii! God bless! :)