First Love

Living Out a Song

""She's not coming?" you slumped back in your chair and stared at them.

"Don't worry. She'll catch up." Tiffany calmed you down.

"I'll have to admit. That show is really getting on my nerves. Its tiring our maknae" Taeyeon said.

"But she is happy when she is on the show...so we'll have to be happy too!" Jessica reasoned. Silence filled the air for a moment but Yoona broke it.

"Hey, I heard that Super Junior will be attending." As she said those words, all the girls gasped.

"Reeeaaalllyy?"

"Where did you get that information?"

"If only I have known, I should have chose a prettier dress!"

Yoona smirked as she saw all the girls panicking, including you. "Min Yeon, you seemed nervous. Why is that? Is there somebody you like in that group?" All the girl's attention got focused on you.

"ME? Aniyo! No one! I just thought that the people will be...you know...unfamiliar with me, except for all of you of course. I just don't want people to see me perform..." you trailed off. So you focused your attention to each of them. "Well, some of you may have other reasons...who do you like Taeyeon unnie?"

She blushed and hesitated for a moment. "Well, i have been paying my attention to - "

"Sorry to disturb you my princesses, but we have already arrived" Min Hee said, showing up in the driver's seat.

"Awww, Min Hee! You always do that!" All of them said. 

All of you got out of the car and went straight to the lobby as you waited for Manager Ri Mi to settle your rooms. She lead you to the elevator, and once in, Sunny asked in a whisper "Is Super Junior here?". Silence, as the girls wait for a reply.

"Why yes! They needed to. They were the ones that got chosen by Avex for promotions in Japan. I really hope you will be chosen. It will be a big step in your careers!" She was about to explain more when the elevator opened on the 11th floor. "Okay girls, since we have approximately 3 hours, we have a lot of time to prepare. If you want to rest, rest. I don't want anyone eating; there will be plenty of foods later on. If you don't have anything else to do, dress up for the event to avoid cramming for later. I will be on the 2nd floor, on the Great Hall." She got on the elevator again and waved goodbye.

Since Seohyun is not here, you got the room all by yourself. Its hard to think that this is not their suite yet.You scanned the big room and went to the balcony. The sun is already setting down. You don't have anything else to do so you showered and got ready. you wore your dress and the hotel slippers. You almost forgot your mother's necklace so you wore it, making it a match to your dress.

 

yocojapanesedressj1188b.jpg
 

 

You knocked on the room next to yours and opened the door. You found Yuri and Yoona eating, their faces shocked. Yuri shouted at Yoona, saying "I told you to lock it!" Yoona replied "I thought you already did!". Both of them had foods on their mouth. "Luckily, it was Min Yeon and not Taeyeon or the manager that found us. Could you lock it please?"

You chuckled and locked the door behind you. You approached them and found so many foods. "Would you like to eat?" Yoona asked. You shook you head and sat between them. "What's the matter?" she asked, noticing the look on your face. 

"Nothing. I'm just nervous. I can't imagine what I will do if I made a mistake while performing." You sighed after saying this.

"Aww. You just have to do your best and focus on what you're doing. If you made a mistake, just smile and keep playing. Whatever happens, don't stop." Yoona nods while Yuri explains. You smiled at them. "Hey, who's gonna do your make-up?"

"I don't know. I don't plan on putting on one." You shrugged. When you said this, both of them stood up and reached for their bags, carrying a pouch. They spread the makeup on the table and started putting it to your face without even your permission. Somebody knocked and Yuri opened the door. One by one, the girls entered and help with your make-over. They started doing your hair and nails, too. Some of them even ate the foods ordered by Yuri and Yoona. When there was another knock on the door, the girls hid the food cart and arranged themselves, thinking it was the manager. When Yoona opened it, it was Ms. Hyori.

.................................................

"Min Yeon, this is Henry. He will be the violinist" You shook hands with him and he smiled. "You could practice but there is not much time left. So, get acquainted while I go run errands " Ms. Hyori left you two, filling the air with awkwardness.

"You don't look like Korean. Maybe Chinese?" you suddenly blurted out. His eyes were a little different and it makes you curious. He smiled again and nodded. You sat and he followed. "Would you like to practice?"

"Its up to you, its your song anyway." He waited for your reply and stared at you. Its your turn to smile now. "Is it okay if we didn't? I'm kind of nervous and I don't want to do anything..." He laughed and nodded again.

"Well, are you a trainee?" you asked, trying to prolong the conversation.

"Yes, but they told me I will have a big appearance in a music video this year. Not yet a debut, but it will be big!" his eyes widened as he said the word BIG. You laughed and added "That's good." You talked and talked, not noticing the people coming in that suddenly filled the big auditorium. It wasn't long before the host announced everyone to settle down. The hours after passed by so quickly, maybe because you were just anticipating your performance to be over. 

Then the time has come. The host called you on the stage. Henry offered his hands to help you to the stage. You sat by the piano and looked at the audience. They are so many! Oh God, help me!

You nodded to Henry, signaling him to start. He played a note on the violin just like what Ms. Hyori did before. You also started playing, and when you were about to sing, you saw Kyuhyun among the crowd. He was making his way to you to get a clearer voice. Your eyes widened and forgot the lyrics. Come on, think! What are the words? You looked at Henry and somehow, remembered the line. Fortunately, the audience taught that the awkward pause was included in the song. 

..................................................

 

"Would you like to dance?" Henry asked you. Of course, you were surprise so you smiled and said "Sure!" You put your hand at his shoulders and his at your waist. You held hands together and danced to the upbeat rhythm of the song.

"Kyuhyun keeps watching us. Is he your boyfriend?" He asked, so you looked at the way he was looking. Kyuhyun suddenly turned away.

"Aniyo!" You hid your face from Henry because you are obviously blushing. "Maybe he's searching for Seohyun unnie..."

He laughed. "Well, that's a shocker. Do you like any of these guys?" He was looking at Super Junior now.

"Yes, I mean, they are like brothers to me. I only met them once but I know that they are very kind." You looked at Henry and found him quiet. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing. I just thought that people who debut will be selfish and self-centered. I had a experience like that so I promised myself that I will not become like them when I debut." He became quiet again.

Of course, you disagree. "That is not true! I happened to live with SNSD right now and they treat me like their sister. They are very caring, protective and fun to be with. Maybe some other idols, but I think SMent takes care of its idols." There was silence then you brought his question back to him. "How about you? Who do you like?"

He smiled and hesitated to tell for a moment. "One of the girls there. They are still trainees like me."

You looked at the way that he was looking and found some pretty girls. "So why are you dancing with me? Go ask that girl to dance!" You stopped dancing. He smiled and kissed the back of your palm. "Thanks for the dance and time!" You saw him make his way out of the dancing floor and ask that girl.

"You didn't tell me you could sing." A voice surprised you from behind. You didn't have to turn around to find out who it is. Kyuhyun. Your heart starts beating fast. You turned around and put on a you-found-out-my-secret face. "What do you want me to do? Go aroung and tell people that I do sing. I'm not that good anyway, not good as anybody..." you stared at the floor.

"I have to disagree on that." He said. You felt his hands on yours and put it in his shoulders. He held your waist and locked hands with you. 

"Would you like to dance?" He lift your face using his finger. 

"You already put me in this position, do I have any other choice?" He smirked and started dancing. You realized that the song is slow now. Uh-oh. The song is First Love by Utada Hikaru. Why do I get the feeling that the song is meant for me? You can feel your heart is beating faster that before. I do not get your message, so could you just slow down?"

"Who was that guy, who danced with you earlier?"

"He's Henry, still a trainee. Why? He told me that you kept staring at us. I told him that probably, you were looking for Seohyunnie." you explained

"No, I was just staring at you..."You felt him get near you and whispered...

"You look beautiful. Now I can see why Jino likes you..." The first part made you wear the biggest smile you have. The second part made you confuse a little. He laughed at your expression. "Don't you see it? He likes you. I could see it in the way he's looking at you. He also told me, at the amusement park."

You have mixed feelings now. You don't know how to react so you just stayed silent. Kyuhyun noticed it so he changed the topic. "Forgotten Sakura huh?" You realized that he translated the title of your song Wasurerareta Sakura No Ki. You just smiled and nodded, surprised that he could speak Japanese well. "What? You think that you are the only one who could speak Nihonggo?" He smirked again. Two or three songs probably passed and both of you didn't notice. The host now appeared and ordered everyone to sit and eat. Kyuhyun led you to Super Junior's table but Mr. Lee wanted you to sit by them.

"Min Yeon, this is Mr. Song Seung-Heon, CEO of the SM Entertainment in Japan." Mr. Lee said as you shook hads to that man.

"Nice to meet you, sir." You politely said.

"No, the pleasure is mine" he quickly replied. He noticed your necklace and asked "Is that your mother's?"

"Yes, it is. How did you know?" You hold the necklace and looked at him curiously.

"Lucky guess..." He said and looked away. You stared at him for a moment. You were thinking about something when the sight of food interrupts your thoughts. Now, I'm really hungry.

...............................................................

I am hungry too!!! its 11:35 in the evening and i am still awake...finally i'm finished...i was about to add more but i realized its already too long...so what do you think? google song seung hyun, he will be a very important person in this fanfic...and henry's here as well XD