A Sad Story

Living Out a Song

It took you one day to finish a song for SNSD’s departure party for Japan. With you learning from Jino’s guitar skills, you incorporated what you had learned through the song that you made.

One day after your meeting with Mr. Lee and Mr. Uhm, SNSD’s departure party was held. Everyone was there: SMEnt’s officials and employees, rookie and veteran groups and of course, Super Junior, all of them to congratulate SNSD for doing well in Korea to be able to debut in Japan. Its been a while for the SMEnt to be included in the Hallyu Wave since the time of BoA and TVXQ.

As an intermission number, you performed “My Bestfriend”. Jino agreed to accompany you because you were still not that good in guitar. But like you, he didn’t want publicity of any sort.

[just imagine the voices of all 9 girls are yours…kekeke]

After your performance, the girls all went to you and gave you a group hug. They really liked the song. They also gave Jino kisses in the cheek which made the latter be red as a tomato.

Meanwhile, all of the girls gave their thanks to everybody and they also performed some songs. Mr. Lee gave a simple speech, and five boys, who you heard was TVXQ, gave an encouragement speech, too.

You invited Hee Joo because she is an avid fan of the girls. You helped her get autographs from each of them and she was really thankful to you. Because you were entertaining Hee Joo, you weren’t able to talk to Kyuhyun.

Your day was going fine but everything changed when you noticed Jino was already gone.

“Did you see Jino? I can’t find him anywhere.” You squeezed among the crowd to see Hee Joo drinking her apple juice.

“No. Somebody called on his phone. Then he didn’t come back.” She continued to sip and looked at you with a changed expression as you sat beside her.

“Min Yeon, I have something to tell you.” Her face is worried and you realized it is a bad news.

She continued, “My father thinks I am not improving in SEA Academy. He already wants me to debut but when he talked to the academy's administration, they would not let me.”

“Tell him it is not that easy to debut. A lot of training is required.” You said as an opposition to what his father wants.

“That’s why, he is transferring me to another school, a training school. We’re going out of Seoul…” her voice trailed off, covered with loneliness.

“Wait. Transferring? Then…we would not see each other anymore? Listen, I could talk to Mr. Lee to let you train so you could debut as an SM Artist. That’s what you want right? If you transferred, you might have little chance in SM.” You argued.

“That’s what I had been telling him for the past weeks but he wouldn’t listen. All he cared about was fame and fortune.” Tears are now falling down her cheeks. She hugged you and said, “He’s my father, Min Yeon. If he said I go there, I will go there and nothing could change his mind. I already packed and I’m going tonight. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier. I just did not know what to say…” she sobbed and sobbed. You were also teary-eyed but you held it back.

You reached for your bag and handed her a composition. “Here, you try to learn this song, okay? When you debut, I want you to sing this.” She read the lyrics and it made her cry again, but in a more lighter feeling:

I hope this tears will stop running someday

Someday after this darkness clear up

I hope the warm Sunshine dries these tears

When I feel that I’m getting tired of looking me exhausted,

I want to give all my dreams I’ve kept hard

every time I feel that I’m lacking in many things more than I have

I lost strength in my legs and drop down

I hope this tears will stop running someday

 

“But what if I didn’t debut? Then I would fail you…” Hee Joo dried her tears with her handkerchief.

“That’s why I gave that song to you. Because I believe that you will be an artist. Read the title.”

“’Someday’.” Then she smiled.

“Yes, someday, you will make it!” You gave her an encouragement look.

She hugged you tightly and thanked you. “Wait. Did you know I was going away that’s why you brought this here?” Now she was curious.

“Uhm, no. Actually, that was an alternate song for the intermission number because Jino said he wasn’t sure if he could come. But since he came, I picked the other one. I think it is fate that the song would be handed to you. Speaking of Jino, I should let him know.” You stood up from you sit and she did also. You gave her one last hug and she kissed you on the forehead.

“We’ll still text each other and hang out when I come visit Seoul. Good luck and God bless, Min Yeon!”

“Yeah, or I’ll just call!” both of you laughed. She said her goodbyes and left the place. It was still early in the afternoon so you decided to come to Jino’s house since it is not that far.

……………………………………………..

“Jino?” You said as you entered the door. Your voice echoed throughout the house. Since no one answered back, you decided to let yourself in. You searched through the living and dining room but he was not there. Then you heard footsteps in the stairs.

“Jino?” you asked again but it was his helper, bringing down travelling bags. You wondered who’s going away so you asked for him. The helper said that Jino is in his room.

When you reached Jino’s room, he was zipping the last bag. “Where are you going?”

He was surprised to see you and he wasn’t able to answer back quickly. “Vacation?” You asked.

He shook his head. “Going out of the country.”

“Out of the country?! Where?” you don’t know if your tone is angry, surprised or sad.

“I don’t know exactly. My sister made all the plans. I just have to pack my bags and go there.”

“And you didn’t even tell me? Why are you leaving, anyway?”

“I don’t know either…” he said this but you think he’s lying.

“When are you coming back? Don’t tell me you don’t know. Don’t lie to me, Jino. If you don’t wan to answer, then don't. But please don’t lie.” You sat at his bed and looked at him sternly.

He sighed and said “Never. I am never going back here. My family wants me to be there, wherever they are. This is the only time that I was able to be independent and to stay longer in a place. This time, they had their businesses set up there. I don’t know where because my sister is the only one I talked to. She’s been persuading me for a month to leave but I don’t want to…”

“Then don’t go! Did you know Hee Joo is transferring in a training school out of Seoul? She will be leaving tonight but at least she told me.”

“I wanted to go in the first place until you came along. You were the very first real friend I had in years, all were temporary because I moved too much. I thought you needed me as much as I needed you. But for the past weeks, I realized…” He did not continue and turned his back on you.

“Realized what?” you prevented him from leaving and waited for his answer.

“That I was nothing to you anymore…”

“Are you kidding me?! Nothing? Is that what you thought? How could you?” You expect a reaction from him, an explanation but he just stood there facing the ground.

“Fine! Go! This time, make sure you don’t ever come back!” You stormed through the hallway without another word and out of the house. Jino just sighed and carried his bags.

……………………………………….

“Hey, why that face?” Kyuhyun surprised you as you enter. You did not know why you returned to the event when you want to go home. Your feet took you back there and it seems weird.

“I would like to be alone, if you don’t mind.” You avoided him and entered. He seemed a little offended so he caught up and demanded to tell you your problem.

“Why? Its none of your business!” Both of you were in the middle of the people dancing and having fun so you squeezed in to get to the balcony. Fresh air  and a beautiful sunset welcomed you. You thought Kyuhyun had left you alone when he spoke.

“If you’re mad at somebody, take your anger at that person. Don’t pass it on to the person who’s just asking you what is wrong because he wants to help you. ”

“You can’t help me…” You didn’t look back to him and just stared at the sunset.

“How could you be sure of that?”

He is really getting on my nerves. “BECAUSE YOU CAN’T!” you shout as you turned around to see him surprised.

You expect him to yell back but he said as calm as he could. “Fine. From now on, don’t expect help from me in anything.” He walked away toward the event. Warm tears are already falling and you can’t help to cry and shout your anger at the sunset, which did nothing to you except to show you how beautiful the day was supposed to be.

........................................................

You returned home before the girls. You think it is better if you go home by yourself so you walked all the way. You need time to clear your mind: starting with Mr. Uhm, Hee Joo, Jino and especially Kyuhyun. You could not calm yourself as different emotions filled your heart. So you approached the piano and put all your anger in your music.

so you started with the lyrics:

How should I know rain comes again
Tell me why you're leaving me again
Please don't go now and forever
come back to me

[imagine this is your voice XD]

....................................................

 

 

yay! i was able to update! thanks to your comments!!! it gave me anough power and energy to write! its term break so i had enough time. 

sorry everything happened so fast...too much happiness then too much anger...but it is needed! Remember Hee Joo because 

she will be more important to other future chapters...try to guess who will she be when she debuts! also, Jino's sister will be a main cast! 

too many mysteries, soon will be answered!

PREVIEW FOR NEXT CHAPTER:

First day living with the boys of SJ!

Sorry Sorry! kekeke!