Crazy in Love

Living Out a Song

 

“Min Yeon! Wake up! You must get ready for school!” You heard a nagging voice as you open your eyes.

“Its not till 1pm!” You recognized Heechul and Ryeowook. “Why are you both so excited?”

“Mr. Lee called yesterday. He said we have to make your feminine side intact. So we bought some clothes for you to wear at school.” Heechul explained while Ryeowook added, “We would also teach you some make-up and fashion tips.”

“Min Yeon must remain girly, not boyish.” Both of them impersonated Mr. Lee’s voice and laughed at the sound of it. They didn’t notice that someone was under the same covers. Kyuhyun came up from under the sheet, still sound asleep. You didn’t remember having him by your side by the time you went to sleep.

“You have two beds in this room but using only one” Ryeowook curiously asked. You know your face is getting red.

“I think her feminine side is still strongly intact!” Heechul whispered loudly to Kyuhyun, implying that you could invite Kyuhyun to your bed.

“I swear, I don’t know.  I’ll ask him.” Before you could interrupt the evil magnae’s sleep, they stopped you and told you it is not going to be a good idea to wake him up.

“We'll drop this topic. Just come with us.” Wookie held your arm and pulled you outside the room and into Hee’s. You remembered the different kinds of girl outfits he have in his closet. They let you sit in front of the mirror while they scramble to the closet, arguing.

“Guys, I haven’t even washed my face and you’re already arguing what clothes to put on me. I’m outta here…” you stood up and headed for the door. Heechul stopped you.

“I’m hungry. Let me eat!” you said with a pout and angry expression.

“Fine! But come back as soon as you finish. We have work to do on you.” He stepped aside as you marched through the door, heading for the dining room.

……………………………………………………

“Why were you in my bed?” you whispered to Kyuhyun, sitting beside him and surprised that he was already awake.

“Huh? Oh, that. Well, you were having bad dreams and you keep making noises. I’m not even sure if it was human noises…” He said that with a weird expression and big eyes.

“So why are you still in my bed?” You asked again, not getting his point.

“My voice, it calmed you down. I sang Puff the Magic Dragon, your favorite, until you stop being noisy. Apparently, I fell asleep as I did that. My voice is truly amazing; its even a lullaby to myself.” He complimented his own voice and came back to eating his breakfast.

“You sneaked into my bed without permission, sang me a lullaby that I didn’t even know and slept…aish. Heechul and Ryeowook found us at the same bed! And I think they are having different thoughts…” you started imagining different scenarios of what might happen.

“Don’t mind them. They sometimes sleep together, too, at the same bed.” Kyuhyun said with food still in his mouth

“With whom?” Now you thought about the members inviting females inside.

Kyuhyun swallowed first.  “Heechul and Hangeng; Donghae and Eunhyuk; Ryeowook and Yesung; even Sungmin and me. Sometimes Siwon and Shindong joins in, then there’s Kangin and Leeteuk. Kibum is a loner, but there were few times he sleeps with Hangeng. Don’t take it the wrong way; we are not gays. Okay? So eat your breakfast!” He gave you a plate so you just obeyed.

…………………………………….

“Here I am, as your model, volunteering myself. I have already taken a bath and brushed my teeth. Now, transform me into whatever you want as long as you are both happy.” Hee and Wook clapped excitedly as you spoke you little speech while entering the room. You sat down again where you sat down before. Both of them approached you, starting the make-over.

……………………………………..

 

koreandressgauzeandcott.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Are you mad?! This kind of dresses is not allowed in our school. And my lipstick is too thick. I’m not used to wearing shoes with heels.” You complained more, looking in front of the mirror.

“Oh, stop it! We’re not finished yet. You should be confident! You have a great body, great figure, a beautiful face; you could join SNSD!” Heechul puts blush on lightly on your cheeks.

“You should wear something like this once in a while, Min Yeon. You are always in pants and t-shirts. If you want, we could shop for you.” Woook just finished arranging your hair that is now in curls.

“What's wrong with my style? Don’t I look overdressed for school? Its only one subject for today and I dressed like I’m going to a cocktail party…” you don’t want to offend them but others might think you want to gain attention.

“Don’t you trust us? I happen to be a fashion icon! Here, if you don't want to flaunt those legs” Heechul stood up and gave you stockings. You quickly wore them.

“Min Yeon, don’t worry on what others might think. They are just jealous of you. So when you walk, looks straight and ignore everything else.” Wook’s words of encouragement were followed by some other tips.

You looked at the mirror again and now, you really thought it was someone else, someone beautiful. “Wow…”

“We know. WOW!” they said in unison. “Now, its already 12pm. You should go to school now.”

“Okay, I’ll just get my bike.”

“What? Bike? Oh no no! Kyuhyun-ah! Stop playing Starcraft and bring Min Yeon to school!” Hee commanded his dongsaeng, who didn’t respond at first. “Don’t make me call you twice! Use your motorcycle.”

“Where is she? I have to be back immediately; my characterI might die.” He entered the room searching for you. He stopped as he saw you in front of the mirror.

“She’s beautiful, isn’t she?” Wook said in a hushed tone you couldn’t hear.

“Yeah, I mean, she’s wearing girl clothes. She’s pretty and…" He was just complimenting you when he said "hey! Stop staring and let’s go!” He stormed out of the room, shocking Wook ad Hee. You hurriedly packed your things, said thank you to the two, and went downstairs. Every member complimented you of your transformation. Donghae even whistled a seductive tone. You bowed and exited the house, seeing Kyu waiting with his helmet already on. You carefully walked as to not trip and make a shame of yourself.

Be confident, Min Yeon!

You held your head high and looked straight to Kyuhyun. But this is the first time of you wearing heels, as also for you tripping. These shoes will break my foot!  You hurriedly arrange yourself and sat behind Kyuhyun.

He opened his eye shield and said “That walk was long…and funny!” He laughed, not knowing he’ll receive a punch at his back. “Ouch! You still hit like a man!” He started the engine and drove off. Meanwhile, the boys are in the window, watching.

“You did an amazing job!” Leeteuk said, giving a hi-5 to Hee and Wook.

……………………………………..

Before you reach the school, you tap Kyuhyun’s back, which made him stop at the side.

“What?” he said, opening his eyeshield.

“I could walk from here. I don’t want to get attention by letting them see you bringing me to school. It brings trouble, you know.”

“How could you walk with those shoes? Every step is painful, you know.”

“Its okay. I could manage. Thanks.” You started walking but he called you.

“Are you being bullied?” He got off his bike and approached you.

"What? Why are you asking me that?" You tried to hide your nervousness.

"You are so afraid of other people in your school...there is a reason behind that..." He was waiting for your answer so he repeated "Well, are you?"

"They are not exactly bullies, like physically. They just want to maintain the staus quo, that is, they are at the top. But since I came along and became friends with Jino and Hee Joo, their reputation somehow lessened. It was not our fault they challenged us at the seasonal show and won. I've been avoiding them but they keep coming. So, if they see me with you, troubles will come for me. Not just them, but every fan of yours, you know." You managed a smile while narrating the past experiences you had with the Big Three.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" He took off his helmet and turned off the engine of his motorcycle.

"Because I know you would over-react. I could take care of them, especially when Jino and Hee Joo are around." You started to walk towards the school when Kyuhyun shouted something.

“I thought they were gone?”

This question stopped you. I forgot…they are not my classmates anymore…they’re gone. You thought for a moment. Still, you ignored him. You just raised your right hand and gave a thumb-up.

…………………………..

You sighed as you enter the academy. You haven’t even walked three steps when you heard a familiar annoying voice. “Well well well…look who decided to show up, even if your little weird friends are not here. I admire your courage to face all the bashing and humiliation alone.” Chan Mi showed up from behind, along with Dong Woo and Eun Kwang. “And wow, I like you style today. I thought you don’t want attention? You like it now, do you? Being famous and all?”

“Please, leave me alone. I don’t want to have any trouble.” You passed by her but she started to shout her replies, gaining attention from the other students.

“But you are the trouble, Min Yeon.” She laughed a little and approached you. “A trouble too big to ignore.”

This girls is starting to get in your nerves. Why don’t she just ignore me and let me be? So you turned around, looked at her and said, “What’s your problem? You were the one who challenged us and now you hate us for winning? Don’t blame me; blame the judges for not picking such insecure and talentless people like you, people who are about fame and reputation, not compassion and excellence.”

She stood back, shocked at the words you said, so Dong Woo took over and were about to slap you in the face. You didn’t have time to cover your face so you just closed you eyes and waited for it. But somebody stopped him and made the audience gasp. You opened your eyes and saw Kyuhyun standing in front of you, facing the Big Three.

“You shouldn’t hit girls, you know. Are you gay?” Kyuhyun retorted, looking at Dong Woo. “As for you, leave her alone. One touch and you’ll hear from me, get it?” Chan Mi nodded nervously. They fled from the scene but the audience is still there, staring to Kyuhyun and you.

“Are you all right?” He asked, inspecting your face from all sides.

“Yes, yes. I’m fine.” You answered as you were tearing up.

Kyuhyun held your hand and made the way out of the center of the scene. He found some side of the school where it is quiet and let you cry there. He handed you his handkerchief and hugged you.

“I told you I’m here and I"ll protect you. You are stubborn, not accepting any help. You don’t have to be courageous all the time.”

“I just thought…I - I need to. Without Hee Joo and Jino, I need to show that I am independent…without them.”

“Independence takes time…you’ll learn but…not right now.” He caresses your back as he said these words. You stopped crying, wiped your tears and tried to smile to show him you’re okay now. Its 12: 30 and you don’t feel like showing up in class yet so you showed Kyuhyun your secret place. Still, it was dusty and a little dark, but enough sunlight passes through the small windows. You sat at the piano and said, “ta-da!”

“Wow, this is really a secret place. I didn’t know this side of the old building until now.” He started investigating the things inside.

“This is where I first met Jino and them. It was coincidence; I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. I composed few of my songs here, when I have time. It gives me the feeling of security and peace…” You looked around at the small and eerie place.

“Play something…” Kyuhyun said, sitting beside you. You hesitated at first but it’s the least you can do for him. You keyed in the notes of the latest song you composed titled "Crazy in Love". 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTeO77IuRUY

As always, you felt the song in you. You didn't realize that Kyuhyun was staring at you. As you finished, he exclaimed, “You see this? Goosebumps! You gave me goosebumps!”

“Maybe because you felt the ghost living in here…” you said, turning to Kyuhyun with wide eyes.

“Stop it! Go to your class now or else, you’ll be late.” Kyuhyun stood up and stayed at the door. You arranged your things and asked him, “You’ll go home and continue your game?”

“Nope. I’ll wait. Its only an hour and a half class, right?”

“Actually, it’s a 2-hour History class. Anyway, I’ll be fine. It’s Donghae’s birthday right? You just help in preparing at home.” You passed behind him when he held your arm.

“A promise is a promise. Text me if your class is finish. I’ll just roam around here.” He smiled.

“Uhm…okay. Thanks…” you hid your blushing face and let him accompany you to the classroom. People can’t help staring at the two of you and gossip about many things you don’t want to know.

“Text me, okay? Maybe I’ll be just at the library…” He walked there with many fans following him. When you entered, many girls approached you and asked different questions. You can’t understand anything so you just shouted “Kyuhyun is not my boyfriend. He’s just a nice friend.” You pushed your way out and sat at the farthest chair. Then the teacher came in and dispersed the girls.

“Okay, lets start!” She shouted with joy.

..................................................

i am so sorry for not updating for three weeks...so many things happened. 

please comment on what you think. i'll post the next chapter soooooon!

lets see what happens to the boys when they are drunk...

God bless!!!