One Love

Living Out a Song

 


Your POV

I was with my mom. I was happy because I won on that contest. She was happy, too but there is sadness in her eyes. Then our car got hit and I could see her, all bloody and wounded. Then she was dead. It was strange because I could see her soul slowly separating itself from her body. It was in white and showed its big feathery wings. It said goodbye but I didn’t hear anything. It flew away and took all the light.

Now I could see nothing. I started to get scared. I could hear moans and mumblings and could make out figures in black. Just then a dragon appeared. I tried to ran away because I thought it will kill me. But it was so big that it can always catch-up. When I ran as far away as I could and couldn’t run any more, the dragon spewed fire from its mouth and lighted up the place. I thought the fire was meant to kill me but I realized it was trying to help me. It lighted up the whole area and I could see the black figures are retreating. I stared at the dragon and I thought I saw it smile. Just then, I woke up and it was all just a dream…

…………………………………………………..

I slowly opened my eyes and found Kyuhyun inches from my face. My hands were locked in his. This could be the greatest dream I have ever had but it seemed so real. When I closed, then opened, my eyes again, he was still there. His angelic face showing signs of a peaceful sleep. I turned my head to the left and saw a different room. I realized…This is not a dream. This is real. I screamed and pushed Kyuhyun out of the bed. I saw myself wearing a man’s clothing and different thought came flooding to your mind all at once.

You screamed again and yelled at Kyuhyun, who was just standing up and still half-asleep. “YAAAH! What did you do to me? You are bad, VERY BAD!” You acted like you were and pull the comforter. He became deaf at your shouting and said “Oh good! You’re fine now…” He was approaching you but you backed away and acted kung-fu.


“Don’t -” You threatened him but he seemed not to mind. He already had his hand on your forehead.

“Your temperature dropped but you still have a fever. Do you even remember what happened last night?” He asked, fully awake now. . As soon as he asked that, you stood. “Why are you looking at me like that?” He seemed very curious.

What did happened last night? Why am I in his room and wearing his shirt?

“Was I drunk?” You asked him, pointing a finger to yourself. He chuckled and shook his head.

“You had a fever, remember? I found you unconscious in the parking lot. I saw three persons, do you remember who they were? Did they hit you?”

Yu tried so hard to think that you had vertigo and almost lost your balance. Luckily, Kyuhyun caught you and your eyes met for a second. You get mesmerized at his eyes when he asked "Did somebody slapped you? Your right cheek is reddish." You stand up and hold you cheek. "I can't remember anything. I hate being like this. Its like I have an eraser in my mind!" Remembering the lines from the Moment to Remember. 

"Well did you ate one?" He said with a smirk. "Hey, this is your bag. Your cellphone was able to made it. But your compositions, sorry..." He handed you your napsack and your folder was so wet. 

"These I could rewrite. My cellphone, I could not replace." You hugged your cellphone and he smiled.

"So you did like it! It was hard to find a cellphone that you like since I do not know you that well yet. I thought it could be my peace offering for my mistake...you know...shouting at you at the hospital." He scratched his head and shyly explained. You didn't get it at first but you realized that he was the one that gave you the cellphone. "Why are you looking at me like that? Didn't you know?" You shook your head and hugged him.

"Kamsahamnida! I always treasure such expensive gifts you know, that I always cry if I broke one." He laughed and hugged you back. Both of you didn't realize that you were hugging for so long that the Suju boys caught you.

"Guys, I think we interrupted something." Leeteuk said, his head peeking at the door. You broke the hug and awkwardly face them. 

"I was just thanking him for my cellphone." You smiled at them. Then Ryeowook was making his way to you and said "Hug me, too! I made you breakfast." When you laughed and hugged him, the boys said "GROUP HUG!!!" and squished you at the center. All, except Kibum and Kyuhyun, joined.

After that, Heechul said "You know, you look like Kyu's girlfriend with his clothes you're wearing." You blushed and Kyuhyun was about to protest when he addded, "C'mon, I will let you borrow my clothes." He took your hand and brought you to his and Hangeng's room. You were confused at first but when he showed you his closet, they were full of ladies' clothings.

"I don't mean to offend you, but are you gay?" You were focused at his expression but he didn't seem to care.

"No. I just like cross-dressing..." He trailed off as he search the closet. "Its not a secret. They know. So don't be worried. Here, try this out then go downstairs." You bowed and said thank you as he exited the door.

..........................................................

"This is really delicious." That is the 10th time you complimented Ryeowook's bibimbap. You were eating so fast that all of them stared at you.

"I have to say. You are one of the boys now! You don't seem so feminine but you are cute! You will make a handsome man..." Kangin said.

"You should call us hyungs!" Yesung added. They all looked at you like they were expecting you to be mad. Instead, you laughed and nodded. "I think that is the reason I still don't have a boyfriend right now."

"oooohh...so that means, you never had your first kiss?" Heechul asked, making Hangeng glare at him. "What? I'm just asking, and it does not mean I will be her first!" You don't know what they are saying so you just said "Well, I don't plan on haviing a boyfriend...yet. Studies first." You excused yourself and put the plate on the sink. You saw ouside that it is still raining so hard. You already texted Seohyun and Taeyeon about your whereabouts.

You made your way up to Kyuhyun's room when you passed their studio. Your eyes caught the synthesizer and entered. They said that Super Junior can't only dance and sing but has also many talents; the proof of that are the different instruments in the room. Drums, guitar, bass, clarinet, violin, etc.

You swtiched on the synthesizer and played with it for a while. You tried on different inds of tunes and had fun. When you chose bells, you keyed in a tune that is in your mind. Then, you heard a guitar being played behind you. You stopped and found Sungmin. "I'm so sorry, I did not mean to-"

"Would you play those notes again?" He asked, and just continue playing. You nodded and continued playing. It seems that you got into the song and started singing. It seems that you are composing and songwriting on the spot.Then Heechul entered and played the drums. Kibum caught up and was the rhythym guitarist. yesung followed and was already on the bass; Kangin and Shindong both on the trumpet. Eunhyuk, Donghae and Siwon wokred together to be the back-up singers while Leeteuk, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun just watched. When the song ended, they all clapped. 

"Is that an original? This is the first time we performed a song that we didn't practiced yet it seems we know it." Ryeowook complimented. You didn't know it but Kyuhyun recorded the performance.

……………………………………………….

Kyuhyun was watching We Got Married episode again when you entered his room. He was really focused on Seohyun as the camera zooms in on her. Then Yonghwa showed up and Kyuhyun was like “Aish!”. As the couple do cute things together, you could see that he was hurt so you picked up the remote and turned it off.

“Yah! I’m watching!” Kyuhyun exclaimed, trying to snatch the remote.

“Why do you even watch that when you know you are being hurt?” You replied, avoiding his hands.

“This is my room and that is my remote! So give it to me!” When he snatched it, both of you fell on the bed. You were still fighting because Kyuhyun can’t reach your fast hands.

“You know, you should close the door.” Donghae said. Then Eunhyuk showed up and called the others. Kyuhyun was able to get the remote and opened the tv.

“Why do you keep choosing Seohyun when there are other girls out there. Surely, she already like this yonghwa guy…” Shindong said.

“Yeah, Min Yeon is here, why don’t you ask her out?” Siwon agreed.

 “Mind your own business hyung.” He replied, not even looking from the tv. Ouch, that hurts.

………………………………………………

After that, Kyuhyun and you were not in good terms. When Leeteuk asked if he will be okay with you as his roommate just for today, he hesitated but said ok. Since there are no extra rooms, you need to be in his room. Awkwardness filled the air as you get ready for sleep. When he turned off the lights, lightning can be heard outside as the rain continues to fall. You were surprised and got scared. Another lightning, and that made you stood. You were just standing there like  scared cat when Kyuhyun noticed you. You didn’t said a word but he knows what you want. He moved to one side of his bed and you climbed up to it.

“Thanks and I’m sorry about earlier.”

“Me, too. I think you are right. I don’t have to punish myself and be insecure of Yonghwa. I just have to try my best to win Seohyun’s heart.”

“Yeah.” But deep inside…If you only know that I like you, too, then it would be easier for both of us, wouldn’t it?

..................................................

Sorry for the super late update!!! :((( Thanks for the new subscribers and current commenters. Really appreciate it. So today is my last day of summer and tomorrow will be the resumption of our classes :((((( but i'll try to post, still, because my schedule this term has many vacants!!! XD God bless all of you!!!

waaaah! I thought I already posted this...i forgot to uncheck the save as draft option box....MIANHAE!!! enjoy!!!