Chapter 4

Two As One~

Here's the 2nd part of the Amusement Park~! Enjoy<3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The scary ride you wanted to go to wasn't technically a ride. It was a walk-through place and a bunch of scary things will pop out of no where. You felt your heart beat fast, you were scared. You grabbed Sandeul's hand and squeezed it as soon as you reached the entrance of the place."~~~~~~~-ah, it's okay. I'll be here" Sandeul told you and put his arm around you while holding on to your hand (can you picture what I'm trying to say?).He gave you one of his warm smiles.

"Oppa~ I'm scared.." You hugged Sandeul tightly and he was hugging you back. "~~~~~~-ah, were here for you! Don't be afraid" CNU told you. You smiled at him and let go of your hug with Sandeul and held onto his hand. "Thankyou guys. For being here:)" You smiled. Once the walk-through was over. You noticed you were still holding Sandeul's hand and you looked away, you were blushing."What is this feeling?" You asked yourself. Sandeul let go of your hand "Stay here" Sandeul smiled and left. "~~~~~ noona! So you like my hyung?" GongChan asked you with a wink."What? No. We're just bestfriends :) You know that." You gave him one of your eye smiles."I know noona, but I saw you blush-" GongChan was cut."Here! I got you ice-cream" Sandeul came back and was handing you an ice-cream cone. You took it and bowed"Thank youu~" You smiled. "Yah! Hyung. What about me and the others?" Asked GongChan, he pouted." I frogot >___<" Sandeul said looking away. You gave them each a of the ice-cream. They are like your siblings so you didn't mind sharing with them."ThankYou~" They all sang together. You guys decided to spend the rest of the time playing games. They each decided to win you something. Sandeul won a big duck plushie for you. GongChan won a cute duck necklace for you. JinYoung won a cute duck backpack for you. And CNU won cute duck leg warmers for you."Ah, You guys are soo sweet~ Thankyou. I'll use this backpack everyday. Also the necklace and leg warmers!" You told them."What about my stuffed animal?" Sandeul asked pouting. You squeezed his cheeks gently."I'll hug it everynight:)" You smiled. Sandeul's face lit up. You guys went home and when you got home you were asleep."I'll carry her upstairs" JinYoung said while picking you up. 

-JinYoung's POV-
I carried ~~~~~ to her bed carefully not to wake her up. I left her in her clothes because ofcrouse.. I cound't dress her in pjs. I tucked her in her bed and kissed her forehead."Am I falling for her?... I don't really hang with her tho.. Is it her personality?" I asked myself. I turned off the light and headed to my room. I changed to pjs and went to bed with the others.
-End of POV-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Done with Chapter 3~ Anyways, Baro won't be coming till.. Chapter 6, But don't let it bring you down! I'll be updating more later on the day. I'll be updating till Chapter 8 so I can write stuff about Baro & You moments :)