Chapter 17

Two As One~

Here's chapter 17 Enjoy~!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You closed your locker and went in to your first class. It was alright. The teacher was nice. So your schedule is:

1st- History
2nd- Reading
3rd- Honors Algebra
4th- Lunch
5th- Gym

(Skipping to lunch) *Bring* The bell rings. You and Baro walk into the lunch room and got your lunch. You looked for a place to sit, but the room looked like it was packed. "~~~~~! Over here!" You herd someone call your name. It was JinYoung. He saved 2 seats for you and Baro. You sat down next to Sandeul, Baro seemed alittle upset but you didn't notice.

Seating arrangements:
Sandeul You GongChan

JinYoung Baro

Sandeul kept feeding you foods, you two seemed like you were having a wonderful time.. While Baro.. Ate his food quietly TT^TT. "Baro, is something wrong?" JinYoung asks Baro patting his back. You and Sandeul stopped feeding each other food and looked at Baro. "Baro?" You reached out to touch his hand. He gave a small smile."I'm fine.. Don't worry about me". Sandeul poked you and when you turned around, he fed you a grape. You two continued feeding each other. Without noticing, Tiffany (queenka) was giving you death stares. She was planning something bad.

(Queenka's table):
"Aish, That girl must think she's so tough. Look at her. After giving her a warning.. Look at what she's doing.." Tiffany crumpled her milk carton. "Tiff, Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" The 2nd popular queenka asked her(Jinna)."Yes. We shall make her suffer." Tiffany gave an evil laugh. Even thought they're the only queenkas of the school, they can do ANYTHING. Just because their father.. is.. is.. the..principal TT^TT. The principal is super kind. But his daughter, sure isn't.

*Bring* The lunch bell rang and Sandeul and the other's went to their next class. You locked arms with Baro jsut to make sure he wasn't upset. It actually made Baro feel alittle better. You both headed to gym class. When you both reached the entrance the gym teachers were handing in new gym uniforms. Once you both got yours, you told Baro to head in the boys locker room and change. He nodded and left. You walked into the girls locker room and headed in the stalls. When you finished changing, you opended the stall door and water fell on you."Wha the..?!" You opened the door and found the 2 queenkas laughing. "YAH! WHAT THE HELLWHAT WAS THAT FOR." You clenched your fist. You wanted to punch them. "Sor~ry. I guess someone.. Didn't listen to me..Do that again.. And I will do something worst." Tiffany dropped the bucket on to your feet. She high-fived Jinna and left the locker room. Other girls walked over to you and asked if you were alright. You started to cry and left the locker room. "I can't belive them..". You thought. You excused your self and ran to the school garden.

-Baro's POV-

I got out of the locker room and sat down on the bleachers. I noticed acouple of girls staring at me, but I didn't mind. I was waiting for ~~~~ to come out. "YAH! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR." I herd ~~~~~'s voice. Then I herd a *clank* "Did someone hit her!?" I stood up. I saw ~~~~~ run out of the locker room covering her face. She excused her self and ran out the door. I followed her. She stopped when she reached a garden. She sat on a bench and cried her tears out.I sat beside her and tapped her back. She hugged me tightly. I tried to comfort her as much as I can.

-End of POV-

You sat on the bench and cried your tears out. You felt someone tap your back, when you turned around, it was Baro. You hugged him tightly and continued to cry. He brushed your hair,"It's okay, What happened?" Baro let go of the hug to look at your face. You covered your face with your hands. "The queenkas.. They don't want me hanging out with Sandeul.. If I do.. They'll do something bad.. Maybe I can get expelled.. If I do.. My GrandMa will be disappointed.." You both herd the bell rang. "Wow, time went by so fast.. I'll just go change.. I'll meet you at the locker.." You told Baro. He wrapped his arm around you and you both split to go in the changing locker rooms.

-Baro's thought-

Wait till Sandeul hears about this.. He'll slap that y queenka..

-End of thought-

###############################################################

This is what Jinna looks like:

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done with update for the night.. Sorry.. I couldn't do 5 chapters.. D; Please enjoy pictures in tomorrow's update!