Wedding Day 2/2

My Mysterious Husband

After the situation it was the party. Infinite was the host of the party, you smiled at everyone. You and L walked in as everyone screamed and yelled out your names.

 Wedding tables.

You and L looked wonderful, you smiled at the wonderfulness of the place. You and your bride maids took pictures together and L and Infinite took pictures together. Now it was time to cut the wedding cake.

 Wedding Cake.

You and L held the knife as L lead your hand to cut the knife. You took a piece and put it in L's and L did the same. You smiled and kissed L on the lips as the cake went on both of your faces. L smiled as you giggled. You both decided to play along as today was your true wedding day love for the family.

It was time for the groom to dance for the bride. Infinite danced with L but kept L in the middle, you giggled along the way. Everyone cheered on as you smiled, and laughed at Infinite's cuteness. They finished as L was breathing hard while coming toward you, you handed him a drink and he took it.

"You were very good out there." you said as L looked at you and kissed your cheeks.

"Thank you my sweet bride." L said as you giggled. "You have a cute giggle don't you?" L said as he kissed your lips.

"Thank you." you said as you started to blush.

"You're blushing." L said

"No I'm not." you said as your face turned red.

"Yeah...you are stop lying, babe don't blush." L said with a smirk.

"Babe? Who's your babe?" you asked

"You are...and remember we talked about this we'll act until we hit my house." L said

You and the rest of the people danced all night long and had a good time. You and L took pictures together and was very good at acting.

 So you both didn't have to worry about anything, L always kissed your cheeks and always made you blush in front of the guesses. The party went on all night, when the moon appeared and the stars came up you wanted to go outside for a bit. You watched as the star formed an giant star in the sky.

Just then a pair of warm hands wrapped around your body, you turned around to see L. L smiled and kissed your lips you kissed him back but not to notice L was already drunk, you was not but he was. You both made out outside on the weddingbalcony, you smiled as L pulled you in his arms kissing you tightly.

"Oppa...Are you okay?" you asked

"Fine...just tried." L said

"Oppa...maybe it's time to go home." you said

"Ani...just be with me a little longer?" L asked

"Neh...oppa." you said as you smiled at him. L kissed your lips again as you kept it up with him just then Infinite walked out on you two.

"Gosh! Wait till you both get home!" Hoya yelled that made you and L stop.

"What?! I can't have a nice moment with my wife?" L asked in a drunk voice.

"We know...but go home we'll clean up." Infinite said as you got a hold of L and brought him into the car.

"Have a nice trip home!" Infinite yelled and waved.

"Bye!" you yelled as L slept on your shoulder. L held your hand as you both fell asleep you woke up by the driver shaking you both to wake up you told him not to wake up L because you knew he was really tired so you helped bring L to the room. You stopped at the stairs and asked if L can go on, he nodded in a very bad drunk way.

You took him up to his room walking from each side to another side. Your dress was to long so it was hard for you to walk rightly up the stairs you both finally made it to L's room.

 You set him down and went to go take a shower L moved everywhere just to get conferrable. After you got done taking a shower you can see L sleeping on the bed so you decided to take off his suit for him.

You slowly grabbed his tie and took it off, L slowly let you take off his jacket and his white dress shirt. You didn't want to do anymore so you got up but L grabbed your hand and sat up and let you sit in his lap.

You struggled away but he was to strong, L smirked and laid you on the bed. You pushed L off and ran out of the room.