Chapter number 5

My Mysterious Husband

 

After knowing Infinite they were pretty cute is what you thought. L was pretty funny at what he does but he’s still very dreadful to you. You looked up to see the time your eyes flew opened.

“3:00am!” you said as Infinite looked at you.

“~~~~-ah is there anything wrong?” Sungjong asked

“3:00am! I have to go home!” you yelled as you stood up and walked to the stairs.

“Yah! You can’t just go home now!” L said

“But I have to.” You said as you walked downstairs and Infinite followed behind.

“Stay for tonight!” L said

“Ani, I can’t sorry good night.” You said as you opened the door.

“~~~~-ah! Let’s drive you home?” L said

“Ani…it’s okay you guys should go to bed.” You said as you smiled sweetly at them.

“B-but.” Infinite said as you cut them off.

“Go to sleep.” You hissed as you walked out the door.

“Is she really just going to walk home all by herself?” Dongwoo asked

“I guess.” L said as he walked up to his room.

“Yah~! Hyung you won’t care?!” Sungjong asked

“Nope…her problem.” L said

“Okay.” Infinite said as they followed him up. L walked in and saw your dress.

“She forgot her dress.” L mumbled as he picked it up and got out of the room.

“Hyung where are you going?!” Sungjong asked

“~~~~-ah forgot her dress, ya want to come along?” L asked

“Sure!” Infinite yelled as they ran out of the house. You walked about two blocks already until your heel decided to break. You fell to the floor with a big thump. You stood up and limped.

“~~~~-ah!” you heard someone yelled

“~~~~-ah! Wait up!” they yelled again. You turned around to see Infinite running to you.

“What are you guys doing here?” you asked

“Ummm…” they said as they starched their heads.

“Oh..ummm…you forgot this.” L said handing you the dress.

“Oh.” You said taking it and walking away.

“Yah~!” Infinite said as they followed you.

“What just go back home.” You mumbled.

“Ani.” They said. You rolled your eyes and limped away, as Infinite looked at your heel.

“What now?” you asked

“What happened to your heel?” L asked

“I fell and broke it.” You said as you limped away. L frowned and walked up to you again.

“Get on my back.” L said as he bent down.

“No.” you said and walked passed him again. L stopped you and bent down again.

“Get on my back.” L hissed and pulled your hands around his neck.

“Yah~!” you said as he carried you Infinite smiled at you both.

~~~~-ah’s Pov.

What’s wrong with this man?! He was just yelling at me and now, he’s carrying me?! What’s with him?! I’ve never met someone like him before. He can be mean and selfish but at the same time he can be sweet to me. But the funny thing is I still don’t know anything about him, I even know his brothers more than him. And I wonder why?! Also who was Jiyeon? I heard she’s from T-ara, that’s all. But well who cares, I think I might be to heavy I want to get off of him. I think this is really weird.

End of Pov.

L stopped at your house and let you down. You smiled a sweet smile and walked inside when someone grabbed your hand.

“~~~~-ah it’s getting late.” L said

“And?” you asked

“We don’t want to walk home alone.” L said

“You have six other people with you though.” you said

“But…we’re scared to walk home alone. Can we stay?” L asked

“What?!” you asked

“Can we sleep here tonight?” Infinite asked

“Puff…Haha! No!” you said laughing.

“Please?!” Infinite begged.

“Fine.” You said opening the door wide for all of them to come in.

“Yeah!” Infinite yelled in happiness. Just then the gate opened and you saw Teen Top coming home.

“Who are they?” Infinite asked

“My oppas.” You said as you walked to the car to see C.A.P. walking toward you.

“~~~~-ah!” L.joe yelled running toward you.

“Oh! ~~~~-ah! Why are you home so late?!” Chunji asked

“I was with Infinite.” You said as Infinite walked up in front of Teen Top.

“What?! Infinite?!” they gasped

“Oppa? What’s wrong with that?” you asked L.joe

“We hate Infinite’s guts.” L.joe said as he looked L in the eye.

“Teen Top?” Infinite asked in an annoyed voice.

“Infinite?” Teen Top asked in a pissed voice. Infinite and Teen Top took a step forward, and looked each other in the eyes. Ricky faced Sungyeol as Sungyeol looked deep into his eyes. Sungjong and Changjo faced each other, Sungjong was girly one but when he’s pissed off not no one anymore. Neil decided to face Hoya, Hoya was a player but not just a player, a very bad player. Chunji and Woohyun faced each other as you stood by them. C.A.P and Sunggyu faced each other like how a leader would face another leader. Dongwoo stood by you to stop you from going into the fight. L and L.joe faced each other, as L.joe throw the first punch. L got mad at threw the second punch that was harder.

“Oppa! Stop!” you screamed.

“Oppa!” you screamed at L.joe and L to stop punching each other. Soon as you notice Infinite and Teen Top started to fight. Dongwoo couldn’t stand seeing Sungjong get beat up so he went to go help you got free and ran to L.joe and L.

“Oppa! Stop!” you screamed at L.joe. L got up and punched L.joe in the face, they both more like all just kept fighting you didn’t know what to do. So you when L.joe threw a punch to L you stood right in front as L.joe hit your nose. L’s eyes winded to see you there, L.joe looked at you as your nose started to bleed.

“Oppa! Stop!” you yelled at L.joe as you wiped your nose.

“~~~~-ah!” L said Infinite and Teen Top looked over and stopped fighting with each other.

“~~~~-ah why would you come in the way?! Move so I can finish him!” L.joe said as you looked L.joe in the eyes.

“Stop! Don’t touch my soon to be husband! Oppa! Soon he’s going to be your brother in law! Stop!” you yelled as Teen Top’s eyes winded.

“W-what?!” L.joe asked

“Yes! You heard me loud and clear! Me and Myungsoo is getting married! If you don’t believe me then go and ask umma and appa!” you yelled as you ran in the house and Infinite ran after you. Teen Top stood there without a word and looked back to you and Infinite running. 

-----------

Ello my wonderful readers! How was this chapter?! I had a seconed thought on Teen Top so I added  them in. Hope you guys enjoy and please sbscribe and comment! :)