Chapter 21

My Mysterious Husband

 

“Myungsoo-ssi why is the house so dark?” you asked as you walked in.

“I don’t know.” L said as he walked in behind you. “Hold up did you just call me Myungsoo-ssi?” L asked as you looked at him.

“Neh, Myungsoo-ssi wae?” you said

“Because you never called me that before like using the –ssi part at the end.” L said

“Oppa no big different.” You said as you walked into the kitchen.

“AHHHH!!!!!” you screamed L came running in.

“~~~~-ah!” L said as he looked at the floor. O.O *Blood* It was the maid, she died being stab. Your eyes widen as Myungsoo hugged you.

“Oppa! She’s dead!” you whispered in L’s chest.

“Shhhh…..” L said as Infinite came walking in and Sungjong screamed

“OMG! What the hell happened?!” Sunggyu yelled

“I don’t know….” L said as he held you.

“What should we do?” Woohyun asked as Madam Yang walked into to see the dead maid.

“Oh my! Eunjo! She’s dead!” Madam Yang yelled as she looked at Eunjo.

“But how?” Dongwoo asked everyone shook their heads nothing but saying ‘I don’t know.’

“There has to be something around here. Madam Yang where were you?” Dongwoo asked

“Well I was upstairs cleaning Myungsoo-ah and ~~~~-ah’s bed room. I heard the door open so I thought it was you boys so I didn’t bother to look, but it was silent I thought it would be odd so I just kept cleaning. But it seemed to silent because you boys are very loud but this time it wasn’t so I walked downstairs not to see you boys anywhere.” Madam Yang said.

“Where was Eunjo at the time?” Dongwoo asked

“Eunjo was cleaning the living room, I told her to clean before you boys come home so she did.” Madam Yang said.

*Three Days After the incindent.*

You sat up and started to gag, you quickly ran to the sink puking out some nasty stuff.

“What’s wrong with me?” you asked yourself as you started to gag again.

“Uhhhh….maybe just a stomach flu.” You said as you walked over to the bed.

“Madam you may come eat.” The maid said walking into the room.

“I’m not feeling well, so tonight I won’t eat.” You said as she bowed and left.

“Where’s ~~~~-ah?” your mother-in-law asked

“She said she’s not feeling well so she won’t eat tonight.” The maid said as L put down his spoon.

“Not feeling well?” your mother-in-law asked

“Neh, Madam.” She said

“Umma I’ll go check on her, and make some chicken soup.” L said as he walked upstairs.

You heard a knock at the door your head looked over to see L walking in.

“I heard you were sick.” L said with a smile

“Maybe just the flu, but I’m okay.” You said with a weak smile.

“You sure you’re okay?” L asked giving you a small kiss on the cheeks.

“I’m fine.” You said as you laid down on the bed.

“Oppa can you sing me a song?” you asked as L nodded. He started to sing as the song made your eyes closing. Next thing you knew you were in dreamland, L smiled and kissed your forehead. The next morning you woke up puking again, you would gag a lot in between the day in school but you were okay. You walked into your first period class and you could smell the perfume from the girls.

“Uhh….god…I can’t stand this…” you said as you ran to the bathroom puking. You sighed and wiped your mouth. “What’s wrong with me lately? I’ve been so tired and moody and also puking a lot. Or maybe….Aniyo! ~~~~ Don’t think like that!” you said hitting your head. You walked into the computer room looking up on the internet.

“How do you know if you’re pregnant?”

A way how to know if you are pregnant are puking in the morning most of the times. Not wanting to eat a lot for dinner or eating something but gags. Or feeling tired and really moody in the day. Most women eats a lot when they are pregnant, others don’t as much.

“I feel the same…is that meaning that I’m pregnant?” you asked as your jaw dropped. “I’m pregnant?! No way! I can’t!” you said as you touched your stomach. “Umma, what am I suppose to do?” you asked yourself as you sneaked out of the school building. Infinite came waiting for you as the girls screamed and took pictures.

“Where is this girl?” L asked as he looked in the classrooms.

“Annyeong Kim Myungsoo, right? If you’re looking for ~~~~ she left before the first class.” A girl said as L frowned. “And how do you know ~~~~-ah?” L asked raising an eye brow. “Oh?! Who doesn’t?! She’s the biggest bragger here!” The girl said as he and her friends started to laugh.

“Say that again and see what happens.” L threaten as he gave her a glare. Her and her friends stopped laughing.

“Well if you don’t believe me go ask around!” She yelled

“Shut up.” L said as she just turned around and walked away with her friends.

“Young Master what are you doing here?” the principled asked bowing to L.

“Oh! Is ~~~~-ah still here?” L asked

“She’s been out for the whole day I haven’t seen her.” The principled said as your teacher came behind them.

“Yeah, she told me she wasn’t feeling well so I let her go home. Myungsoo-ah you’re her husband you should take care of her she doesn’t look so good her face was pale, you should go home and check on her.” Your teacher said

“Oh.” L said as he ran into the car and drove off.

“What?!” Jiyeon yelled

“Unnie they said that Teen Top is now going to Shinwa High, now.” Hwayoung said

“Not true!” Hyomin said as T-ara nodded in agreement.

“It is!” Eunjung said as everyone looked at her.

“Huh?” Jiyeon asked walking over to Eunjung.

“Look it says here!” Eunjung said as T-ara’s eyes widen.

Breaking News:

Teen Top will now be going to Shinwa High School starting tomorrow. Infinite and Teen Top will work together as a team to figure out how to help the school for more students.

Students of Shinwa & Juimn thinks:

“I don’t mind at all having Teen Top and Infinite in ONE school I don’t mind.” –Kim Junha Shinwa High School.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea, but whatever good luck for them!” –Jung Gi-Na Juimn High School.

“Well it’s not our problem so we shouldn’t worry much, right?” –Bongoo Shinwa High School.

“It’s true though, we shouldn’t think so much about we think but about what Teen Top and Infinite thinks.” –Kim Han Na Juimn High School.

“Well Shinwa and Juimn has always been friends just that Shinwa is private and not public like Juimn doesn’t mean anything much because we shouldn’t worry. And plus we shouldn’t have any disagreements between this.” –Lee Susu Shinwa High School.

“I also agree with Susu even though we go to different schools doesn’t mean anything and we shouldn’t be against each others. Shinwa and Juimn will always be friends and will always stay friends.” –Lee Kim Na Juimn High School.

---------*And now from the parents.*----------------

“We shouldn’t worry much because ~~~~ and Myungsoo are married and they are in-laws to one another so we don’t need to worry much over them, right?” –Mr. Lee

“I also agree, we are good friends meaning that Shinwa and Juimn are also good friends.” –Mr. Kim

“And also with Hunjo High School, as you all know ~~~~ goes to Hunjo High School but she still is very close to Myungsoo and his friends, right?” –Mr. Lee

“Yes, also Hunjo will also be in this. Meaning that Lee ~~~~ my daughter-in-law will also be going to Shinwa.” –Mr. Kim

“Yes. We over viewed everything and now we’re good to send them to school now.” Mr. Lee

“Tomorrow will be the first day of their first day in Shinwa.” –Mr. Kim

 

“What?!” Teen Top yelled as your appa sighed and sat down.

“Calm down, starting tomorrow you boys will be going to Shinwa High School not Juimn anymore.” Your appa said as Teen Top’s jaws dropped.

“Appa! We can’t!” L.joe yelled as your appa raised his eye brow.

“Look here, Lee Byunghun I told you many times it’s only for a couple of months.” Your appa said.

“Appa a couple months is like years to me.” L.joe said *His face. -__- *

“You don’t have to worry L.joe we only have five months of school left then we’re out.” C.A.P said with a smile.

“Sure…” L.joe said sitting on the couch. “What about ~~~~-ah?” L.joe asked

“What about her?” Your appa asked

“Where’s she going? Staying at Hunjo?” L.joe asked

“She’s going to Shinwa with you guys.” Your appa said as Teen Top gasped.

“Are you cereal?!” Ricky asked as your appa chuckled.

 

You laid yourself on the bed as you fell asleep, you woke up by gagging and needed to puke. “Am I really having a baby?” you whispered as you washed your face. You heard a knock on the door.

“~~~~-ah are you in there?” You heard L asked you slowly walked to the door.

“Yeah?” you asked as you opened the door slowly.

“Your teacher said that you weren’t feeling well.” L said as he stepped in the room. You backed away feeling dizzy.

“I’m fine.” You said as you walked over to the bed. L watched as you walked over and closed your eyes and took a nap. L frowned but sat down next to you, he smiled and kissed your forehead.

Myungsoo’s POV.

“~~~~ what’s wrong with you these days? You don’t eat? You feel tired? What’s wrong? How can you tell me that you’re okay when I know you’re not? ~~~~ I love you. I love you so much, I regret all my words that I’ve told you. I finally understand that you’ve always been here for me. Why won’t you tell me what’s wrong with you? I need to know, ~~~~ if something’s bothering you please just tell me. I want to get to know you, but it’s hard. You won’t talk to me you’re strange these days. But for now I want to tell you that ‘I love you’.” I whispered

End of POV.

L walked out of the room as you slowly opened your eyes as a tear fell from your eyes.

“How can I tell you how I feel?” you whispered as more tears fell your eyes. You sat up slowly and called Sunny.

“Annyeong! ~~~~-ah what are you doing?” Sunny asked

“Unnie…..I think I’m pregnant.” You said as Sunny gasped

“You’re what?!” Sunny yelled

“Unnie speak lower! I think I’m pregnant.” You said again now slowly.

“How?!” Sunny asked

“Me and Myungsoo.” You said as Sunny nodded.

“Do you know for sure?” Sunny asked

“No, not yet.” You said

“Okay then! Here we’ll go check together, okay?” Sunny asked

“Neh, unnie when?” you asked

“Hmmm…what about right now?” Sunny asked

“Okay, I’ll get ready then.” You said as you hung up and went to go change.

You walked downstairs to see L and Infinite having lunch with their parents.

“Oh! ~~~~ come down and eat.” Your mother in law said as you smiled and sat down.

“I heard that you’ve been sick.” Your father in law said

“Umm…I just had a stomach ache and some headaches not much.” You said with a weak smile.

“Are you sure that’s all?” L asked as you looked at him.

“N-neh~, oh umma can I ask you can I go out with one of my friends?” you asked

“Of course you can!” your mother in law said with a smile.

“Well I’ll get going now.” You said as you walked over to L and gave him a kiss you on cheeks. You walked out the door getting a text from L.

To: ~~~~-ah

Where are you going?

From: Myungsoo

To: Myungsoo

Out shopping with Sunny and the SNSD members.

From: ~~~~-ah

To: ~~~~-ah

Okay then, now be safe while you’re out. Okay?

From: Myungsoo

To: Myungsoo

Understood! ^.^

From: ~~~~-ah

L just chuckled and smiled, Dongwoo looked at L at what he was doing.

“Yah! Keep your head away!” L said pushing Dongwoo’s head away.

“Ah~! Umma! Tell Myungsoo to let me see too!” Dongwoo yelled.

“Dongwoo, leave your brother alone.” Their umma said as Dongwoo pouted.

“Aigoo! You all are grown up but still acting like five year olds.” Their appa said as they all started laughing.

“Oh yeah! Did you tell them yet?” Mrs. Kim asked as infinite all looked over to her.

“Tell what?” Infinite asked

“Oh yeah! Starting tomorrow Teen Top will be going to Shinwa with you guys.” Mr. Kim said as Infinite spitted out their water.

“WHAT?!” Infinite yelled

“Appa!” Sungjong yelled

“Aniyo!” Sunggyu yelled

“I won’t aloud it!” Woohyun yelled

“Umma!” Dongwoo yelled

“What?!” Sungyeol yelled

“Wae?!” Myungsoo yelled

“Appa! Umma! Don’t!” Hoya yelled

“Oh come on! It won’t be that bad! We’re all family here, you know?” Mr. Kim said as Infinite’s faces were -__-

“Family?” Infinite whispered.

“And also ~~~~ will be going too!” Mrs. Kim added in.

“Okay.” L said standing  up and walking to his room.

 

You went to go and meet Sunny at the café. She smiled and waved at you, you walked over to her with a big smile. She hugged you and you hugged her back.

“Unnie! I missed you so much!” you said

“Hold up! Okay! So I bought this for you.” Sunny said handing you a bag.

“What is it?” you asked

“Open it up at home not here.” Sunny said with a wink.

“Okay?” you said

“Okay! So where should we go?” Sunny asked

“Well I told Myungsoo we were going shopping.” You said in a low voice.

“Shopping?! Oh yes! I also need new clothing!” Sunny said as you both paid and went out to her car. You both stepped out of the car and went inside the mall. Sunny and you smiled and took pictures with the fans that wanted pictures. Just when you noticed six boys walking toward you both.

“Yah! ~~~~-ah those boys look familiar.” Sunny whispered.

“Tell me about it.” you whispered back.

“~~~~-ah!” Ricky yelled while running toward you.

“Ricky!” you yelled while walking toward him and giving him a hug.

“What are you doing here?” Ricky asked

“I was shopping with Sunny? And may I ask what are you guys doing here?” you asked

“Oh! Hyung needed to buy something for himself so we just decided to come with him.” Ricky said with a smile. C.A.P looked over to Sunny with a shy smile.

“Sunny what are you doing here?” CAP asked

“Oh! Me?! Ummm….I was shopping with ~~~~-ah.” Sunny said with a shy voice.

“Oh.” CAP said

“Hyung! Why are you all red?” L.joe asked

“And Sunny why are you all red?” you asked while poking her cheeks.

“Aw! Do you like CAP oppa?” you said as Sunny covered your mouth. And CAP’s eyes widen.

“Yah! Shut up!” Sunny said as you just laughed.

“You like CAP hyung?” Changjo asked

“Mwo?! Ani! It’s not like that!” Sunny said as CAP smiled a little.

“Sure~ Don’t lie.” You said raising an eye brow.

“Yah! ~~~~-ah be quiet!” Sunny whispered as you just giggled.

“Hyung….do you like Sunny noona?” Ricky asked as CAP gave a small nod.

“Noona do you like hyung?” Changjo asked as Sunny gave a small nod to him.

“Sunny-ah.” CAP said in his low voice. You spun Sunny around to face CAP, you could see Sunny blushing.

“Sunny-ah.” CAP asked

“Hmmm.” Sunny said

“Will you be my girlfriend?” CAP asked XD. Sunny looked at CAP and nodded eagerly. CAP hugged Sunny as you all just ‘Awed’ them and smiled.

“Go get a room!” L.joe blurted as you all started laughing as well as CAP and Sunny.

“Here you both go.” you said pushing them.

“What about you?” Sunny asked

“I have to go home.” You said with a smile.

“And also she has us!” L.joe said with a smile.

“Yeah, you can say I have them too.” You said with a smile and nodded at Sunny.

“Oh yeah! Remember check if you’re pregnant!” Sunny yelled as Teen Top’s eyes widen.

“WHAT?!” teen top yelled as you covered Sunny’s mouth.

“You’re pregnant?”  L.joe asked as you shook your head.

“Ani! She was joking.” You said as you walked away from Teen Top and Sunny.

“Sunny-ah don’t lie is she?” CAP asked

“I really don’t know.” Sunny said as Teen Top nodded and walked out of the store.

 

“Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!” Sungjong yelled running into L’s room.

“What?” L said looking up from his book.

“Let’s go out for a bit!” Sungjong said as L gave a small nod and went to go get dress.

Infinite was downstairs waiting for L as he came down.

“Last one to always get ready.” Sunggyu chuckled as L just smiled.

 

You walked into the house as it was silent.

“Mistress, you’re home.” The said as she got off the couch.

“Hehe….it’s okay feel free, I know you guys are all tired from working.” You said with a smile.

“Thank you.” She said as she sat down again.

“No problem…now can you tell me where’s Myungsoo?” you asked

“Young Master and the other Masters went out.” She said as you nodded

“Okay well can you please cook some porridge I’m hungry.” You said as she nodded and left to the kitchen. You went upstairs but straight to the bathroom, you went in and opened the bag to see a pregnancy test. You tried the test and it was two lines meaning that you were pregnant.

“Ani….this isn’t true…….it’s lying….” You whispered as you sob on the floor.

“It’s lying to me….” You sob as you heard a knock on the door.

“Madam you’re food is ready.” You heard the maid

“Neh! I’ll be coming.” You said as you whipped away your tears and hid the test in your closet. You walked out of your room going downstairs and into the dinner room, eating by yourself was very lonely. You started to eat as you started to gag, you wanted to puke as you ran to the bathroom that was in the dinner room. You puked out the nasty things that had to come out as you washed your mouth. You looked yourself in the merrier and touched the refection of yourself. “~~~~ you have to be strong.” You whispered. You walked upstairs as you laid down onto your bed.   

I'm so sorry for not updating!!! I've just been so bust never having a chance to touch the computer!! :( But I still hope that you guys and girls with enjoy this chapter! I know it might be short but I still hope that you will enjoy! :) Love, seelove