Chapter 22

My Mysterious Husband

 

 “Where’s ~~~~-ah?” L asked as he sat on the couch.

“Mistress is sleeping.” the maid said as she bowed down to Infinite.

“Already?” L asked

“Yes, young master.” She said as she walked back into the dinner room. L frowned then went up to the room, he walked in to see you sleeping in your dreamland. He smiled and sat down next to you, and lightly kissed your forehead.

“I missed you.” L whispered as he went into the bathroom to take a warm shower. You slowly opened your eyes as the light off the lamp shined in your face. You looked over to the time.

“6:00?” you whispered to hear L singing in the shower. You giggled then walked over to the closet, feeling your stomach made you smile but dropped your smile. “Be strong ~~~~.” You said to yourself as you sighed and waited for L to come out. 10 minutes of waiting L finally came out of the bathroom.

“Oh! You’re awake!” L said as you smiled and stopped and the doorway for him to come out. He stepped out then turned around and smiled at you, you frowned at him.

“I love you~” He sang with a smile.

“Oh shut up already.” You said hitting his arm lightly. You closed to door and smiled and went into the bathtub taking a bath. Washing your body and talking to the baby made you so happy. “Mommy cannot wait to see you. Will you look like mommy or daddy?” you whispered to the baby. You smiled then got out of the bathroom, you saw L sitting on the bed and smiled at you. “What do I have something on my face or what?” you asked walking over to the closet. “Ani, I just don’t know how to say how hot my wife is.” L said as you giggled. You went to the bathroom again and came out with the fright of L standing there waiting for you.

“What?” You asked again walking to him and kissing his lips.

“Let’s go to dinner if you won’t mind.” L said as he kissed back.

“Neh, oppa.” you said walking with L downstairs. Infinite was already eating with your mother and father in law.

“Oh! Myungsoo and ~~~~ come and eat.” Mrs. Kim said as the maids pulled a sit next to your in law for you and L sat across from you.

“Thank you.” You said as you smiled.

“Have you heard about tomorrow?” Mr. Kim asked as you tilted your head.

“What about tomorrow?” You asked

“Oh! So Myungsoo you didn’t tell her yet?” Sungyeol asked as you raised an eye brow.

“Oh! I want to tell her then!” Sungjong said as you drank your water.

“May I ask what it is?” you asked

“Noona! Starting tomorrow you’ll be going to Shinwa with us!” Sungjong said as you choked on your water.

“~~~~-ah are you okay?” L asked walking over to you and patting your back lightly.

“N-Neh.” You said with a smile.

“And also your brothers are going too.” Mr. Kim said as your eyes widen.

“Eh? Teen Top oppas are going too?” you asked

“Neh.” Mrs. Kim said as you smiled and looked at L, he smiled then rubbed your back lightly.

“Oppa! Why didn’t you tell me about this?” you asked as L just chuckled.

“~~~~ clam down!” L said

“Oppa, what about my things? What about my classes?” you asked

“We have everything under control ~~~~-ah no need to worry.” L said as you sat on the bed with a sigh.

“What about the uniform?” you asked

“The maids have to go pick it up.” L said as you laid back on your bed.

“Oh okay then good night.” You said as you close your eyes.

“Night.” L said closing his eyes.

 

The next morning you woke up with a bright smile on your face. You walked over to L and shook him but he wouldn’t wake up.

“So you want to play the sleeping game huh? >.< , okay.” You whispered as you got ready. “KIM MYUNGSOO!! GET UP!!~~~” You yelled as L shot up slowly.

“I’m up.” L said in a sleepy tone.

“Better.” You said coughing just then there was a knock at the door you walked over to see the Shinwa school uniform.

“Thank you.” You said taking it and walking back into the room.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9ITABibopQebLOOkuCa1

You took a quick shower and put on the uniform, L was already ready for school as you back hugged him.

 

“Morning.” You said as he turned around.

“Morning to you too.” He said peaking your lips. You smiled and dragged him downstairs for breakfast.

“Good morning umma and appa!” you said while sitting down.

“Someone seems happy today.” Sunggyu said as you giggled.

“Very happy oppa.” you said as everyone laughed.

“Oh! We have to go before we’re late!” Woohyun said as you ALL stood up and bowed then left out the door, you and Myungsoo went in one car and the rest went by their own. When you and Myungsoo arrived your eyes widen in shock and your mouth dropped down 1 inch.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe8DPnoP0LSmxybzYLErU

“~~~~-ah what’s wrong?” L asked walking over to you.

 

“A-ani…” you stuttered as Infinite arrived and the girls screamed and jumped in happiness. You walked with Infinite into the classrooms and Infinite showed you around your eyes widen to see the library.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0iJSqotTwzEqBAa8jGag  

 

Next Infinite took you to the lunch room.

“The lunch room is where most of the fights take place.” Sunggyu said

“There’s fights?” you asked

“What school doesn’t have fights?” Sungyeol asked as you just nodded.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQQvqKZAzxCteZ4CxXvKH

Your eyes widen as peeked inside to see this lunch room bigger than the one at Hunjo not even close to see what it looked like. Infinite pulled you into all rooms as you nodded and smiled and agreed.

 

“Oppa what about my classes?” you asked

“You have the same classes at me.” L said as you tilted your head.

“How do you know?” you asked

“Cause I MADE your classes.” L said as you raised an eye brow.

“You can make your classes?” you asked

“No, just me.” L said as he pulled you into the first class it was an hour before first class started. *Tell me about it ONE hour early to class! :O* LOL! *And Woohyun said we were going to be late for school.*

“You sit next to me.” L said sitting down.

“You sit in the back just like me.” You said with a smile as L chuckled at you. Next thing you knew you and L were messing around about who gets to sit by the window.

“Rock! Ha! I got rock! You lose! I get to sit by the window!~” L sang as you pouted. Just then girls started to scream over something they all gathered into a big huddle.

“Oppa what’s going on?” you asked

“Teen Top! Teen Top!” you heard as L stood up.

“That’s what Teen Top.” L said as he went over to Infinite who was behind the crowed.

“Now what are they doing here?” Sunggyu asked

“Hyung have you forgotten?” Sungjong asked as they all looked over to Teen Top who was walking toward them.

“~~~~-ah!” L.joe yelled running toward you.

“Oppa!” you yelled walking toward him and giving him a warm BIG hug.

“Haven’t seen you in a while! How are you?” L.joe asked.

“I’m doing just fine!” you said

“And you don’t hug me?” Ricky pouted as you walked over to him.

“Hug?” you asked

“Hug!” Ricky yelled hugging you.

“What about me?” Changjo asked

“You too oppa!” You said hugging them but looking for Chunji.

“Where’s oppa Chunji?” you asked looking around.

“Right here!” Chunji yelled as you started to hit his arms.

“Hug?!” Neil asked as you hugged him. 

“Where’s Sunny?” CAP asked as you all looked at CAP.

“Who?” you asked

“Sunny.” CAP said as you all made an ‘O’ face.

“Over there she was standing over there.” You said pointing to a girl with long hair at her locker.

“Thanks.” CAP said walking over to her.

“~~~~-ah let’s go!” L.joe said with a smile.

“Ummm….oppa I was goanna go with Infinite oppas.” You said in a low voice as Teen Top looked over to Infinite. Infinite was smirking as they walked forward to Teen Top.

“Welcome to Shinwa High School Teen Top.” Sunggyu said with a smirk. “Long time no see.” Sunggyu said as Infinite clapped their hands for welcoming.

“Punk .” L.joe mumbled.

“Wow! Not to that point yet.” Dongwoo said with a smile. *Evil grin….*

“We just wanted to welcome you.” Hoya said with a grin on.

“You guys should get to class.” You said pushing Teen Top toward the office room.

“~~~~-ah take care.” L.joe said

“Go! Don’t worry about me! I have my husband!” you said patting L’s chest.

“That’s what I’m worried about.” L.joe whispered. You turned to Infinite to see them all having BIG SMILES on. You tilted your head and giggled.

“The acting can stop now.” You said walking back to class.

“Acting?! When did we every acted?!” Sungyeol asked as you just chuckled. You walked and sat down in your seat, you saw fan girls giving glares at you.

“I can’t believe she’s Teen Top’s younger sister, and she’s also Myungsoo’s wife.” One girl said. “She’s such an annoying b****.” Another girl said as Infinite walked in the room.

“Oppas!” The girls screamed.

“Hey girls!” Hoya said sitting down next to them.

“H-Hoya Oppa.” The girl with glasses said while blushing.

“Can you girls do me a favorite?” Hoya asked

“Sure! Anything for you!” The other girl said

“Really?!” Hoya said looking at Infinite.

“Yeh!” They said together.

“Shut. Your. Mouths.” Hoya said slowly as the girls gasped.

“Oppa!” The girl said.

“You said you’ll do anything for me, so be quiet.” Hoya said lightly tapping their cheeks and then smirked then walked away.

“Are you okay?” L asked while sitting down.

“I’m okay, are you oppa?” you asked as he nodded then the teacher FINALLY came in.

“Good morning students!” She greeted.

“Morning Mrs. Jang!” the students greeted back.

“I heard that we had a new student.” Mrs. Jang said as everyone looked back to you and L. “Lee ~~~~, is the correct?” Mrs. Jang said as L looked at you then to the teacher.

“Neh.” You said with a smile.

“Can you please introduce yourself?” Mrs. Jang said

“I can.” L said standing up and pulling you up with him.

“Okay then.” Mrs. Jang said

“This is ~~~~ My Wife so if you don’t want to die don’t talk bash about her or else you will see your nightmare, understand?” L asked

“Understood Myungsoo.” They said nodded their heads.

“Okay! Myungsoo and ~~~~ please sit down now.” Mrs. Jang said as you sat down and Myungsoo smiled and peaked your lips.

“If you don’t want to die?” you asked “Is that how you speak to them?” you asked

“Yup, wae? Is that too mean?” L asked

“Super mean.” You said time flew by pretty fast next thing you knew it was lunch time.

 

“Noona! Noona! Over here!” Sungjong yelled waving his hands.

“Lower your voice for once, Sungjong-ah.” L said as Sungjong just smiled and helped you sit on your high chair. Next thing you knew Teen Top made their ways to the lunchroom, you could hear girls squealing over them and even some drooling. Infinite watched as they walked into the lunchroom. Teen Top sat at the table right NEXT to you and Infinite. Sunny waved at you like crazy as you waved back at her, L held your hand under the table.

“Where should we go after school?” Dongwoo asked

“Park!” Sungyeol suggested.

“Ani! Movies!” Hoya said

“Nope! Fancy dinner with my wife.” L said with a smile as you smiled back at him.

“Whoa! I want to go to hyung!” Sungjong said

“No.” L said

“Why not?!” Sungjong asked

“Because I want to have a dinner with my wife for once.” L said as you blushed.

“Oh! Hehe….I understand….” Sungjong said with a smile.

“~~~~-ah can I ask you something?” Sunny asked

“Yeah.” You asked

“I was wondering if we can go shopping this Saturday.” Sunny asked

“Umm….Myungsoo are you okay with it?” you asked

“Sure.” L said with a nodded. You smiled then peaked L’s lips in front of T-ara too, you then felt like you needed to puke.

‘Crap! Not now! Not here! With him! AHHH~~~!!!’

You looked at Myungsoo then smiled.

“Myungsoo excuse me I need to go to the restroom.” You said as L nodded and let you go. You slowly ran to the bathroom and puked out the nasty food that you didn’t want, you washed your mouth and came back but T-ara stopped you.

“So! Since you and Myungsoo finally got married and now in the same school, don’t think that I’m scared of you. One more thing only because you have teen top as your oppas mean nothing. Just to tell you my umma and appa own the Seoul Hall and what about your parent’s weakness and just use Myungsoo and his family for money.” Jiyeon said that made you teary. Trying to not hurt yourself and the baby, you stayed calm, L walked out of the lunchroom and spotted you with T-ara.

“~~~~-ah.” L said walking over to you.

“Oppa! How come you won’t say anything to me?” Jiyeon asked as L just ignored her and pulled you into the lunchroom again.

“Oppa, that hurts.” You whined in pain as L slowly let go.

“Did they hurt you? Did they yell at you?” L asked in a worry tone.

“Ani, oppa I’m okay they didn’t do anything.” You lied not wanting to get in trouble on the very first day at Shinwa.

“Okay, well let’s have our lunch.” L said as he pulled you into the line.

“Oppa, you’re cutting the line that’s unfair.” You said as L smirked.

“My school, my actions don’t matter.” L said

“Sorry.” You said to the people giving a little bow as L pulled you to the front.

“No, don’t say sorry no point.” L said as he handed you a plate and put some food in the plate.

“Myungsoo! That’s too much!” you whined like a little kid.

“No it’s not it’s good for your health.” L said with a smile.

“Yah! I want to put food on your plate too then!” you said as you started taking big spoonfuls of food on his plate.

“Yah! That’s too much for me!” L complained

“No it’s not it’s good for your health.” You said coping L’s words as he pouted and you giggled. Infinite was already at the table eating their food happily as you smiled and waved to Teen Top and they smiled back at you. L hissed and pulled you along to the table. You got to thirsty and went to go get a cup of water for yourself, while walking back Jiyeon purposely bumped into that made the glass cup fall and made everyone look at you and Jiyeon.

“Hyung.” Sungjong said shaking L to look over.

“Oops I didn’t see you.” Jiyeon said as she patted your shoulder. “You should clean it up before someone gets hurt.” Jiyeon whispered as she kicked you to fall down. Your arms cupping your stomach, as you picked up the glasses just then Jiyeon stepped on your hands to make the glass cut into your skin. “Ah~!” you screamed just then someone pushed Jiyeon and pulled you up.

“YAH! YOU ARE GOING WAY~ TOO FAR!” L yelled as everyone dropped their things and kept looking over to the problem. L grabbed Jiyeon’s right arm as she whined in pain. “OPPA! I LOVE YOU! DO YOU HEAR THAT I LOVEYOU!” Jiyeon yelled as L just smirked. “I’LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU! I LOVE YOU! BUT IF SHE’S HERE THEN I CAN’T LOVE YOU!” Jiyeon yelled

“Shut up!” L yelled as Jiyeon’s eyes widen in anger.

“You b****!” Jiyeon yelled slapping your face in front of L. Teen Top and Infinite widen their eyes as to see what just happened. L grew angry, and now he had on a glare with his deep dark scary eyes.

“I dare you to do that again.” L said in a cold voice. Jiyeon stepped back and shook her head. “If you don’t want people knowing about your family’s back round I dare you to do that again.” L said as Jiyeon started to get teary.

“Oppa…I-I….” Jiyeon started but ran out of the lunchroom as T-ara hissed and followed her. L turned to his side and cupped your face.

“Baby are you okay?” L asked as you nodded and he kissed your forehead. Slowly washing your wound L put on the cloth to cover the hurt.

“Okay! So for now on you’ll HAVE to stay by me.” L said as you started to get teary. L looked at you then saw a tear drop fall, he sat next to you and turned you to face him but you wouldn’t look at him. He held onto your chin and looked you in the eye.

“Something happened before that, right?” L asked as you shook your head.

“You know that you can’t hid anything from me now. Now tell me what did she say?” L asked as you started to cry.

“Oppa! She said that I’m using your family for money and I’m not right for you and I should devoice you!” you said as he brought you into his chest and you sobbed in his chest. “Shhh…..it’s okay. I’m here, okay? Kim Myungsoo promises that he’ll take good care of you.” L said as she pulled away and pinky swears to you. You smiled and slept in his chest again, he chuckled as you can hear his warm heart beat. And feel his warm chest against your face made you feel happy.

‘Baby do you hear that? Your appa’s loving me now. Baby I’m so happy!'

Hello! So how was the chapter?! I know al lot of you guys have been waiting so here it is! The chapter! :) I hope you guys enjoy! Please do comment and subscribe! :) LOVE, SEELOVE