Chapter 28

My Mysterious Husband

"Sunggyu! Hyung!" L yelled while running over to Sunggyu.

"What?" Sunggyu asked

"Hyung, I guess today's the big day!" L said as Sunggyu raised an eye brow.

"Big day? What do you mean?" Sunggyu asked

"I don't know myself." L said with a smile.

"Then! Oh never mind! I know what you mean now! We're going to Japan, right?" Sunggyu asked

"Oh yeah! That!" L said running into his room, and packing his things.

"Yah~ Hurry we might be late for the plane!" Woohyun said as L rushed out the door.

"Coming! Coming!" L said as he sat in the car in between Dongwoo and Sungyeol.

"Aigoo, late one agian!" Dongwoo said as he went back to play games on his phone.

"Yah~ Once we get in Japan we have to go straight to work, okay?" the manger asked

"Neh, hyung." Infinite said with a smile.

"Can we sleep on the way?" Sungjong asked closing his eyes.

"No, you may not." Sunggyu said as Sungjong opened his eyes again.

"Urgh, my head hurts." Sungjong whined.

"I was playing go back to sleep." Sunggyu said as Sungjong smiled then went to sleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Wahhhh~~" Hryi-rin cried as you opened your eyes and fed her milk. Holding your baby in your arms and smiling at her, you kissed her frohead then put her down again getting up and looking into the night sky made you think about your umma and appa.

"I miss you guys so much right now." you whispered. "And also that Teen Top and SNSD went back to Seoul, makes me miss you guys even more." you whispered with a sigh.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

(5 years later)

Five years have past since you haven't seen Myungsoo, sometimes that bothered you but it doesn't most of the times. Hryi-rin was five now and was able to go to school now, scine there was an Korean school you sent her there for school.

"Umma, annyeong!" Hryi-rin said waving her hands to you.

"Annyeong! Take care Hryi-rin!" you said waving back to her.

"Annyeong, Hryi-rin! Come on let me take you inside!" Mrs. Nam said as you smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Another day of work I guess." you said with a sigh and driving to your work place, you worked at a mall in New York.

*At Hryi-rin's school.*

"Good morning kids! So on Saturday do you guys know what it is?" Mrs. Nam asked

"Family Day!" The kids yelled

"Neh! So remember to ask your parents, and most of all TO COME!" Mrs. Nam said as everyone smiled. "Lunch time!" Mrs. Nam said as she left the room, just as Hryi-rin was getting out her food some girls pushed it down making it fall onto the ground. Hyri-rin gasped and looked at the girl a rich and perfect girl stood in front of her.

"Yah~ you little begger, you should know your place! Don't eat here! Go eat outside!" She yelled making Hryi-rin get teary.

"Why did you do that for?" Hryi-rin asked in a shaking voice.

"You poor person! This Saturday don't even come to Family Day! You don't even have an appa! You're a child with no appa! You're appa doesn't love you! You're appa hates you and your umma that's why he left you!" The girl said as she laughed.

"No! I do have an appa!" Hryi-rin yelled as tears fell from her eyes.

"Kim Hryi-rin doesn't have an appa! Haha! You don't have an appa!" The girl yelled making Hryi-rin cry even more.

"I do have an appa!" Hryi-rin yelled

"If you do then where is he?!" The girl asked as Hryi-rin's head hung low.

"See she doesn't have an appa!" The girl yelled as the kids laughed at her. Hryi-rin ran out the door to the garden and sat on the chair crying, just then a boy around her age came and sat next to her.

"Why are you crying?" He asked handing a cloth to her, she looked up and blushed.

"People are telling me that my appa doesn't love me, and thank you." Hryi-rin said taking the cloth.

"Yah~ Don't cry! I feel the same way! But you don't see any tears!" He said with a smile.

"Really?" Hryi-rin asked

"Neh! I'm Dae-Jung.....Nam Dae-Jung, what about you?" Dae-Jung asked

"Hryi-rin....Kim Hyri-rin...." Hyri-rin said with a smile.

"Whoa! That's a cute name!" Dae-Jung said with a bright smile.

"Thanks, I also like yours too." Hyri-rin said with a smile.

"You're cute, do you know that?" Dae-Jung said

"C-cute?" Hyri-rin stuttered.

"Yeah, very cute!" Dae-Jung said with a smile

"Dae-Jung-ah!" Mrs. Nam called

"Well see you tomorrow! I have to go now!" Dae-Jung said as he waved goodbye to Hyri-rin.

"Annyeong, oppa!" Hyri-rin said with a smile.

"Hyri-rin-ah!" Mrs. Nam called as Hyri-rin hurried over to you.

"Have you been crying?" you asked as Hyri-rin shook her head.

"Ani, umma...dirt got in my eyes." Hyri-rin lied.

"Okay, well let's go home now." you said holding onto her hand, in the car you noticed the Hyri-rin was very quiet.

*At home.*

You and Hyri-rin was sitting on the sofa when Hyri-rin suddenly asked...

"Umma, where's daddy?" you grew quiet.

"Is because daddy doesn't love us so he left?" Hyri-rin asked turning around and looked at you.

"Hyri-rin! Why would you say that?" you asked frowning.

"Because that's what everyone at school told me! That daddy hates us so he left!" Hyri-rin yelled your eyes grew big.

"H-Hyri-rin!" you said almost shouting.

"Daddy doesn't love us anymore that's why he left! I never saw daddy and I never will see daddy!" Hyri-rin cried as she ran to her bedroom, you chased after her.

"Hyri-rin-ah! Open the door! Hyro-rin-ah! Don't think like that! Open the door for mommy! Hyri-rin-ah!" you called knocking the door. Hyri-rin climbed into her bed and cried herself to sleep.

"Daddy doesn't love me..." she whispered before she closed her eyes.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Myungsoo-ah! Get up!" the manger said shaking L to wake up.

"What?~ It's a Saturday!~" L complained.

"So? We're having dinner tonight but first your appa wants to tell you something." The manger said as L shot up.

"What is it?" L asked

"I don't know myself." the manger said

"Wow! Hold up! Why are you waking me up?" L asked

"Oh! Because your brothers went to go get ready! And yeah, I was left here with you." the manger said with a smile.

"Why do you make it sound so bad?" L asked walking to the bathroom.

"What?" the manger said

"Nothing, just get out I have to get ready." L said while pushing the manger out the door.

"Remember dinner! 6:00! Okay? Don't be late!" the manger yelled so L can hear.

"You know I can still hear you! I'm not death!" L yelled back.

"Neh!" the manger yelled as he went back to the company.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hyri-rin-ah! Please open the door to mommy! Mommy will.....mommy will tell you who daddy is." you said with a deep sigh, Hyri-rin slowly opened the door. You saw her puffy eyes and her tears still streaming down, you went into her room and sat down with her on the bed.

"Umma, who's daddy? Why doesn't daddy live with us?" Hyri-rin asked

"Baby...daddy, well daddy....how can I explian this?" you said with an inhale.

"Umma? What's wrong?" Hyri-rin asked

"Okay, so me and your daddy were marride then we had you but your daddy doesn't know that I have you. So your daddy right now is in Seoul, and not here with us. He's really busy." you said trying to make it short

"What's daddy's name?" Hyri-rin asked

"Kim Myungsoo." you said with a smile.

"Umma! Umma! Daddy has the same last name as me!" Hyri-rin beamed with a smile.

"Your last name is daddy's last name." you said with a smile.

"Umma, do you have a picture?" Hyri-rin asked

"Ummm.....ani...." you said in a low voice.

"So I won't ever get to see how daddy looks like then?" Hyri-rin asked

"Ani....your daddy is very, very famous." you said as Hyri-rin's eyes widen.

"Famous?! Umma you mean like he's really-" Hyri-rin started when you cut her off.

"Infinite." you said

"Infinite? What's that?" Hyri-rin asked

"Infinite the group boy band that your daddy's in." you said as Hyri-rin smiled.

____________________________________________________________

"Oh! Myungsoo-ah!" Sunggyu said as L made his way to the table.

"Appa, has something to say to us." Sungyeol said as L nodded.

"Okay?" L said and sat down.

"Good evening my sons!" Mr. Kim said as he walked into the room.

"Good evening to you too." Infinite said with a smile.

"So appa what did you want to tell us?" Sungjong asked

"Oh! Ho! Already jumping to that!" Mr. Kim said as he started to laugh.

"Appa?" L said frowning.

"Oh! Here it is, Myungsoo from now on the main company is under your hands." Mr. Kim said as Infinite's eyes widen.

"Yes, it's not me!" Sunggyu whispered.

"And for Sunggyu you have the one in Japan." Mr. Kim said as Sunggyu sighed and nodded.

"B-but....ap-appa." L stuttered.

"Look he's to happy to say anything now!" Mr. Kim said as he started to laugh again.

"Appa! I can't it can't be me!" L said

"Why not?" Mr. Kim asked

"Because I have my music to learn!" L said

"No, we're off for a year." Woohyun said as L sighed.

"Come on Myungsoo, I raised you to become my son that holds my company." Mr. Kim said

"Appa, I'm not ready though." L said

"This is going to help you find ~~~~." Mr. Kim said as Infinite and L shot up.

"Appa, you know where she is?" L asked

"No I never said that, it's just that I know you worry about her. And I know that you haven't seen her in 5 years now." Mr. Kim said as L nodded.

"Appa, I don't just worry but I wonder." L said with a sigh.

______________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong!!! So how was this chapter?! I am really happy that I get to update here on my babysitting vacation! :) Very happy! :) So Please do comment and subsribe! :)

@leedarane: Updated!!

@infiniteskyes: Yes, Hoya and Sunggyu did make up. And also updated!

@llove_boyfriend: update!