Forgetting her/him

My Mysterious Husband

 

Letting the cold wing blow into your room and on your face, you woke up slowly sitting up and opening your eyes. You looked up into the sky, and saw the cloudiness and frowned walking into the bathroom, washing your face and brushing your teeth, you made your way to sit on the bed.

“Baby today marks your froth month with mommy.” You said touching your stomach.

“From now on we are going to forget your appa, leaving our memories with him behind. We’re going to walk hand in hand, and move on.” You said

 

Myungsoo went into his “Privet room” that he can ONLY go into. And got out a line piece of paper and a pen, writing down a note.

Dear my one and only love ~~~~,

I’m sorry for everything that I’ve said to you, I didn’t mean what I said. It was a stupid mistake of me, Please come back to me. Please? But you’re already gone, so it wuoldn’t matter anymore. It’s too late isn’t it? It’s too late to say “Sorry” I know. But today on forward I am going to forget about you and leave the things we had together behind me and leave them there, all our memories we had together are the past and will stay in the past. Before I finish this letter I want to tell you that “I love you” and I will always love you.

Love,

Kim Myungsoo

Putting the letter into a bow he left the room without looking back, sighing with a smile he ran downstairs.

“Hyung!” He yelled as he ran toward Sunggyu.

“Hyung! Hyung! Let’s go out!” L said as Infinite’s jaws dropped.

“Why?” Sunggyu asked

“Because I just want too!” L said

“Are you drunk?” Sunggyu asked

“Yeah, he still is wanna bet?” Dongwoo asked

“Yah~ Come on let’s go. Go rest you already got umma and appa mad so you don’t want anything more, let’s go.” Woohyun said pulling L to his room and tucking him in like a little baby.

“Hyung! I’m not a baby you know.” L said

“Well you’re my little baby.” Woohyun said making kissing sounds.

“You’re nasty!” L said

“Yah~ Just sleep we have another concert tomorrow.” Woohyun said as L nodded and closed his eyes.

 

After talking to the baby, you walked downstairs to see Teen Top and SNSD sitting around talking and watching a movie.

“Oh! ~~~~-ah!” L.joe said walking toward you.

“Oppa, I’m hungry.” You complained

“Me too, wanna ditch?” L.joe asked as you nodded your head, you both sneaked out the door without a sign of sounds. You both went into L.Joe’s car and he drove off, looking around New York was not as good as looking in Seoul. *Opinion.*

“What do you want?” L.joe asked

“I don’t know, oppa remember we’re not in Seoul but in New York.” You said

“I know~” L.joe said with a smile

“There! There! Oppa, we can cook at home! But there!” you beamed stepping out of the car.

“Urgh!” L.joe whined stepping out of the car following you.

 

Myungsoo’s Dream and POV.

I was walking someplace that I can’t even explain how it looked like, then I looked over to see a girl that looked like ~~~~.

“~~~~-ah!” I called while running toward her.

“~~~~-ah.” I said grabbing her arm and turning her to face me she was ~~~~.

“~~~~-ah I missed you so much!” I said hugging her.

“Who are you?” She suddenly said as I frowned and pulled away, I looked at her with a blank face.

“~~~~-ah.” I said a little softer.

“Who’s ~~~~? I think you’ve got the wrong person.” She said

“You’re ~~~~! And no I don’t have the wrong person!” I said as my eyes began to get teary.

“I’m not ~~~~, my name is Eun-Ha.” She said

“Ani, you’re really ~~~~.” I said as the tears began to fall one by one, she looked at me in a weird way then turned around and walked away.

“~~~~!” I yelled “~~~~! Please don’t go.” I said still crying.

“~~~~!” I yelled but she just kept walking. “~~~~! Please don’t leave me!” I whispered

End of Dream and POV.

“~~~~, don’t go…” L mumbled in his sleep. “~~~~, come back….” Sunggyu frowned at L that was sleep talking, he shook L lightly.

“Myungsoo-ah!” Sunggyu said shaking L. L eyes flew open and Sunggyu jumped back with shockers.

“What the hell Myungsoo….” Sunggyu said almost screaming.\

“Hyung, what are you doing in here?” L asked sitting up.

“Yah~ It’s time to go.” Sunggyu said

“Okay, hyung.” L said as he went to get dressed and eat breakfast.

 

After a good dinner with Teen Top and SNSD you went to sleep cause you got tired, laying on your bed you close your eyes. L.joe came into your room and sat down next to you, with a sigh.

“~~~~-ah, you’re my younger sister I have to try my best to keep you safe.” L.joe said kissing your forehead then went out of the room.

“Where’s ~~~~?” CAP asked

“Sleeping.” L.joe said as Teen Top nodded then left.

 

“And now Infinite!” The MC said as the fans started to scream and squeal.

“Anyeounghaseyo! Infinite here!” Infinite said giving an 90 degree bow.

“Annyeong Infinite! Okay! So are you guys ready for some questions to be answered?” The MC asked

“Neh!” The fans yelled

“Okay! First question goes to Kim Myungsoo, this is asked by Mymy_Jaja she asked “How long have you and Lee ~~~~ been married?” The MC asked as L’s face dropped. Infinite all sighed and looked down to the floor, and then looked at Myungsoo with a worried face.

“We’ve been married to a year now.” L said with a sigh and a fake smile.

“And also the second question goes to Myungsoo-ssi, this is asked by Love_on-ice this person asked “Are you both planning to have any kids?”” The MC asked

“I’m sorry Love_on-ice but that question is something that I cannot answer to you.” L said in a low voice with his head still hanging low. The manger quickly ran up to the MC to not ask those questions about you so he nodded and understood, after the questions Infinite performed “The Chaser” In the middle of the dance flash backs of you started to flash in Myungsoo’s head, he suddenly stopped his mike dropped out of his hands and he put them over his head. Infinite stopped and the music stopped the fans all gasped in horror, Myungsoo fell to the floor with a black out. Infinite ran over to him and he was sent to the hospital, Infinite waited out in the waiting area for him to come out. Finally the doctor came out, with a sigh. Infinite stood up and went to him.

“How’s Myungsoo?” Sunggyu asked

“He’s safe now, he might have just over thought to much to have a black out.” The doctor said as Infinite nodded and went to go see him in his room. Opening the door to see L laying on the bed and they went to go sit around and wait for him to wake up.

“Uhhh….where am I?” L asked in a weak voice and opened his eyes slowly.

“Myungsoo-ah are you okay?” Dongwoo asked

“Yeah, what happened?” L asked

“You were thinking too much and had a black out, but now you’re okay.” Sungyeol said as L nodded.

“What about the concert?” L asked

“The mangers have that.” Sungjong said with a smile as L nodded again.

“Myungsoo! Myungsoo my son!” Mrs. Kim said running into the room.

“How are you feeling? Are you okay? Are you hurt?” Mrs. Kim asked

“Umma! Calm down! I’m fine.” L said with a smile.

“Okay, that’s good to hear then.” Mrs. Kim said

“Well Myungsoo you should rest we’ll be going now.” Sungyeol said as everyone nodded.

“Umma, I’ll stay and keep Myungsoo companied, okay?” Hoya said as they nodded again and smiled then left the room. Hoya sat down next to L looking at his brother sleeping he felt guilty, he didn’t know why but he just did.

“Myungsoo-ah I know it’s been hard for you lately trying to forget about ~~~~, right? I know how you feel right now Myungsoo, I have been through the same thing. Just you can say worst.” Hoya said as his head hung low.

“Hyung what do you mean?” L asked as he opened his eyes.

“Oh, you’re awake.” Hoya said as he kept his head still hanging low.

“Hyung, tell me what you mean by you’ve been through worst?” L asked

“Ani, it’s nothing.” Hoya said with a fake smile.

“Hyung! Don’t lie please! Don’t there is something that is bothering you! Ever since that day when you broke up with Eun-jo something was different about you, the others couldn’t tell but I can. What happened?” L said as tears began to fall from Hoya’s eyes.

“I couldn’t protect her….it was all my fault…” Hoya said

“Hyung what do you mean?” L asked

“I was the one why the baby died…” Hoya said which made L’s eyes widen.

“H-hyung….” L said

“It was because of me…I was the one who cheated on her….then s-she found out she was pregnant she told me but I broke up with her because I didn’t want the baby, and s-she…s-she saw me wi-with another girl so she ran o-out and was h-hit by a car, which caused her to lose the baby..…” Hoya said as Myungsoo was speechless

“H-hyung….” L stuttered

“It was my fault wasn’t it? I was the bad one! I caused everything! And that day when you thought that me and ~~~~ were sleeping together you still wouldn’t forgive me too!” Hoya yelled as more tears came out of his eyes.

“Ani…hyung…” L said as tears formed in his eyes.

“I didn’t mean too! It wasn’t me! I didn’t do it!” Hoya yelled running out the door.

“Hyung! HOYA HYUNG!” L yelled after him as tears fell from his eyes.

“Hyung! I forgave you! I was wrong! I was the wrong one! Hyung! You promised to stay by my side! Hyung!” L yelled still crying.

“I forgave you….I was the one that was wrong….I’m sorry that I didn’t listen…hyung…” L whispered as more tears rolled down his cheeks.

------------

Hey! So SORRY for not updating in a long time! :) Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! And I'm sorry but for this WHOLE week starting tonight I will not be able to update because I will be going on a babysitting vacation....-_- I really don't wanna go but I have to so I'm sorry if I have to keep you waiting~! :) But remember to comment and subscribe! :) Love, seelove *Or else I can update while I'm on the vacation too.*