Final.

My Mysterious Husband

"Hyung! Hyung! Wake up!" Sungjong yelled as he ran into L's bedroom.

"What?" L asked

"We're going to the beach!" Woohyun yelled running into the room.

"Dude, I have to go work at the company." L said as Woohyun and Sungjong just laughed.

"What?" L asked again.

"Work? Appa said since you work to hard, you have today off." Woohyun said

"Oh." L said as he went to the bathroom to get ready.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mommy! Mommy! What should I wear?" Hyri-rin asked pulling out a dress.

"Hmmm....not that one, but that one!" you said with a smile.

 *What Hyri-rin is wearing.*

"Now help mommy! This? Or this?" you asked

"Mommy! I like that one!" Hyri-rin said with a smile.

 *What you are wearing.*

"Thank you! Now you look like a princess!" you said as you kissed her cheek.

"Mommy, let's go!" Hyri-rin said as she pulled you downstairs to Teen Top them.

"Oppa are you guys ready?" you asked

"Neh! Just packing the food but now lets go!" Ricky said as you and Hyri-rin smiled and went into the car.

____________________________________________________

"Hyung! Let's go to the beach now!" Sungjong said as they made there way to the beach.

"Yah~It's such a nice day!" Dongwoo laughed

"Better than yesteday." L said with a smile.

"Wae?" Woohyun asked

"Work." L said with a smirk.

"Oh! Big deal! Meaning nothing!" Sungyeol and Sungjong yelled at the same time. They all started laughing then finally arrvied at the beach getting out of the car, they all ran over into the water. Myungsoo and Sunggyu laughed at them and made fun of them, finally you and Hyri-rin have arrvied at the Seoul beach again not so many people were there so no need to worry. You and Hyri-rin ran to the water and started to play with it, Hyri-rin and L.joe were on one team while you and Deasong was on the other.

"Yah~!" you yelled chasing after Hyri-rin and L.joe

"Na Na Na Boo Boo! Come and catch us!" L.joe yelled running around.

"Daesong, ready?" you asked as Daesong nodded and you both ran after them. After a play in the water you and Hyri-rin went to go eat some food that Teen Top was cooking while you were playing in the water, drying yourself of and also with Hyri-rin.

"Yummy! Oppa this is daebak!" you said with a smile.

______________________

"Hyung, you guys wanna go on a walk with me?" L asked as Infinite nodded and ran over to walk with L, walking around L and Infinite was messing around.

"Yah~! I got wet already!" Sungjong pouted.

"So? To bad! You get wet even more!" Sunggyu laughed and pushed Sungjong into the water again, laughing and playing around in the water.

-----------------------------------

"Mommy! Mommy! Look what I found!" Hyri-rin yelled as Infinite walked and saw Teen Top and you. Infinite eyes widen in shock and Teen Top jaws dropped an inch.

"Hyri-rin-ah!" you yelled as she ran over to you and hugged you, Myungsoo was speechless to see you over these last five years. You looked up to see Infinite standing 10 feet away from you guys, you then looked at Myungsoo giving him eyecontact. You quikly looked down and turned around with Hyri-rin.

"CAP oppa, I'm taking Hyri-rin inside." you said as you held onto Hyri-rin's hand and went inside the beach house, that anyone can go into.

Teen Top walked over to Infinite who was looking each other in the eyes, and then Sungjong talked....

"Was that ~~~~?" Sungjong asked

"Yeah, why?" L.joe asked

"Did you guys have like another baby sister?" Sungyeol asked

"No." Ricky said

"Then who was that then?" Dongwoo asked

"Hyri-rin?" CAP asked

"Hyri-rin? Who's that?" Woohyun asked

"Myungsoo's daughter." L.joe said as Infinite's eyes all widen.

"M-Myungsoo hyung has a daughter?" Sungjong asked

"Neh, Myungsoo there goes your daughter and wife." Changjo said with in seconds Myungsoo ran into the beach house. You and Hyri-rin went to go play in the back.

"L.joe oppa can you give m-" you started when you turned around to see L standing there.

"M-Myungsoo o-oppa." you sturtted then looked down, picking up Hyri-rin you took her and walked off the back yard ground. L stood there for 2 seconds but chased after you.

"~~~~-ah! Where have you been?" L asked grabbing onto your arm.

"Do you know how much I missed you?" L asked as you just looked the other way. Hyri-rin frowned.

"~~~~-ah! Please don't avoid me like this!" L begged.

"I have nothing to talk to you about." you said as you walked away to the beach once again, setting Hyri-rin down. Myungsoo ran after you and back hugged you, tears now rolling down your face as his warm hands wrapped around you.

"Let go!" you yelled while stuggling out of his grip.

"No! I won't let go! ~~~~-ah I'm sorry! I was wrong! I didn't listen to you." L said as tears began to roll down his face.

"Let me go! Me and you have nothing with each other anymore. Let me go!" you yelled as his grip became tighter.

"I'm sorry! I hurt your body, I hurt your heart. ~~~~-ah please forgive me!" L begged as he turned you around.

"Let me go, and let's just go our own ways." you said as you pushed him lightly. He kneeled down and held onto your hands not letting your go, so easy.

"~~~~-ah! Please! I don't want to lose you again! Please! I can say I'm sorry to you 1,000 times and I won't mind!" L begged as you just cried and stuggled out.

"Apologize, for you....I'm sorry but I have to go." you said as L hugged your legs, trying to stuggle out.

"No! No! I won't let you go! I won't let you get out of my sight again!" L yelled as he cried trying to puch him away you failed, instead you fell onto the ground L grabbed you tightly.

"Please don't leave me." L said

"Daddy?" Hyri-rin asked as L looked over to his daughter that saw everything.

"Daddy." Hyri-rin said as a smile came on her face.

"Can I hold you?" L asked as Hyri-rin nodded and went into his arms.

"Is this our daughter?" L asked seeing Hyri-rin smile in L's arm made you smile and your heart soften.

"Neh, oppa our daughter." you said

"Mommy, daddy, don't cry." Hyri-rin said with a smile and wiped away both of your tears. L stood up and helped you up still looking at you he put one arm around you making you turn red.

"So will you forgive me?" L asked

"Hmmm." you said noding your head.

"Yeah~! Mommy forgives daddy!" L yelled as Hyri-rin and you giggled L looked at you and kissed your lips kissing him back and looking into his deep eyes.

"YEAH~! MYUNGSOO AND ~~~~ MADE UP!" Teen Top and Infinite yelled as you and L turned around to see Infinite and Teen Top jumping around.

Your POV.

My husband Kim Myungsoo and I have been through many different types of things, many, many ups and downs. Even to the point that we both left each other for five years, no matter in those years I fogotten him I still loved him deep inside my heart. This man that is standing next to me is "My Mysterious Husband."

-------------------------

Hey! So I finished the STORY! :) I hoped that you guys have enjoyed this story! I know I had some subscribers that left BUT thank you for the ones who helped support me! I'm really thankful to have you for my support! Also I am starting a new story! :) I hope that you guys will be able to support me in that one too! Thank you all! :) Love, seelove

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/222407/my-husband-and-i-sequel-to-my-mysterious-husband-infinite-jiyeon-myungsoo-teentop-you-seqeul

Here is the seqeul! Please do SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT! :) Much LOVE seelove! :) I <3 Myungsoo! :)