Chapter 11

My Mysterious Husband

 

You woke up by the sun light shinning on your skin. You slowly sat up to see L’s arm wrapped around you.

 

“Did this really happen?” you whispered as you looked at L. “Ani…nothing happened.” You said as you got up and went to put on some clothing. You walked downstairs and ran out the door leaving a big ‘THUMP!’ sound as Infinite looked at the door but didn’t see you.

 

“Who was that?” Sunggyu asked

 

“If you don’t know I don’t think I’ll know.” Dongwoo said as they looked at each other. You ran until you got home, your nose started to bleed as the red blood was every where now. You covered it up with your hand as you ran into the house, Teen Top was in the living room messing around. You ran in as Teen Top looked at you, L.joe looked over and gave you a smile. You held your nose as L.joe’s smile turned into a big frown.

 

“~~~~-ah! You’re back early.” L.joe said

 

“You came to visit?” Changjo asked

 

“I didn’t come visit I came home.” You said as you walked upstairs.

 

“Come home? Why would she come home?” Ricky asked

 

“You ask me hyung?” Changjo asked

 

“Yah~! Hyung! Should we go check?” Neil asked C.A.P

 

“Come on…let’s just go.” L.joe said standing up. You washed your face and laid on your bed, Teen Top made their ways upstairs and L.joe knocked on your door.

 

“~~~~-ah! Open the door it’s oppa L.joe.” L.joe said as you got up.

 

“~~~~-ah! Open up the door.” L.joe said as he banged a little harder. You quickly went to go sit in your closet. Tears were falling out of your eyes, as Teen Top looked at each other.

 

“Here let me try.” C.A.P said “~~~~-ah! Open up the door!” C.A.P yelled that made your tears fun faster down your face. You crawled up into a ball sitting in your closet. Teen Top was getting mad now.

 

“YAH! ~~~~-ah! If you don’t open this door when I count to three I’m going to break it down!” L.joe hissed as C.A.P moved to the side.

 

“Oppa please don’t…” you whispered. ‘BANG!’ The door flew open by L.joe’s kick.

 

“~~~~-ah!” Teen Top yelled running in to see you not there. L.joe spot your little hands poking out of the closet and sat down next to it.

 

“~~~~-ah I know you’re in there, can you come out and talk to oppa?” L.joe asked

 

You did answer and stayed silent, L.joe let out a sigh and began to talk.

 

“If you won’t come out then can you at least tell me what happened?” L.joe asked you still didn’t answer.

 

“Well if you won’t answer then we’re going.” L.joe said as he got up and left the room with Teen Top. You slowly opened the door and got out of the closet with tears still pouring down your face. You got on your bed and cried yourself to sleep, Teen Top walked downstairs still a little confused.

 

“If she won’t tell Infinite knows.” L.joe said as he walked out the door.

 

“Hyung…are we really going over Infinite’s house?” Ricky asked L.joe.

 

“If not there where else?” L.joe asked

 

“I don’t know maybe no where?” Ricky said as L.joe rolled his eyes and kept walking.

 

“Yah! Hyung wait for me!” Ricky beamed.

 

“Well then hurry up1 Slow poke!” L.joe yelled as he got in the car.

 

L slowly opened his eyes to see himself in the bedroom alone. L looked around as to see what the heck happened last night. L frowned and sat up and rubbed his eyes as he got up to slip on something. He fell to the floor without a notice his eyes winded.

 

“What they hell is this?!” L asked “Why am I ?! What the hell happened last night?! What the hell is going on?! Where’s ~~~~-ah?!” L asked in a confused way, getting up and walking to the bathroom. Luckily he was drunk so he wouldn’t have remember anything. L walked down to the stairs to see Infinite playing games he looked around but not to see you around. Just then the doorbell rang L went to go open the door as someone punched his face. L fell to the floor as Infinite came over and looked at what just happened they saw Teen Top walking in.

 

“What the hell did you do to my sister?!” L.joe hissed

 

“I didn’t do anything! Maybe of her and her dumb self don’t know anything!” L yelled back.

 

“DO NOT CALL HER DUMB!” L.joe yelled that made L smirk.

 

“You’re sister is a man follower if I was you I’d rather die then be her brother.” L said

 

“SHE IS NOT!” L.joe yelled punching l in the face.

 

“Why? What did she tell you?” L hissed

“She won’t say anything!” C.A.P yelled

 

“Then she’s stupid, if she won’t say anything then…” L said

 

“SHUT UP! STOP CALLING HER STUPID! SHE’S NOT! YOU KNOW MAYBE IF YOU HAD A YOUNGER SISTER YOU’LL KNOW HOW IT FEELS LIKE TO BE AN OLDER BROTHER OF A YOUNGER GIRL. SHE’S THE ONLY ONE I LOVE THE MOST AS A SISTER! I DON’T KNOW HOW IN THE WORLD MY PARENTS WOULD LET HER MARRY YOU! YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS ARE JUST A BUNCH OF ******!” L.joe yelled that made Infinite give a death glare at then all.

--

I'm so SORRY for not updating! I was just so busy with all the big tests in school! But I still hope you guys enjoy this chapter I know it may be short but I still hope you guys enjoy it! I promise I will update as soon as possible!!!! :) Love, seelove