Chapter 15

My Mysterious Husband

 

Your Dream

You woke up by a little shake, you saw a little girl she smiled at you.

“Come with me.” She slowly said

“Where are we going?” you asked her as you got up and followed her out the door.

“Unnie I’m taking you to my home.” She said you raised an eye brow.

“You’re home? Where’s that?” you asked

“Unnie…I live down there, you see that little house? Appa’s waiting for you.” She said

“Appa? Who’s that?” you asked

“Unnie, appa? My appa! He loves you!” she said

“Who?” you asked you looked around and saw the little house, someone walked out you didn’t see their face clearly.

“There! There’s appa!” She yelled as she ran to him, you frowned and tried to follow her but something grabbed your leg. You pulled as you tried to escape, you kicked it but felt nothing there.

“LET GO!” You yelled “LET GO!” you yelled louder “LITTLE GIRL! HELP ME!” you yelled as she walked with her father to the beach. “NO! DON’T GO HELP ME FIRST!” you yelled. Then all of a sudden there was a hole in the ground, it went big and you fell right in, you screamed and try to go back up but nothing worked.

You woke up breathing hard as you wiped away the sweat, you looked around the room to see L sleeping on the little sofa. You got up and went to wash your face.

“What kind of dream was that?” You whispered asking yourself. You went out of the bathroom to look outside and to notice that it was morning already. You stretched your head and looked around the house no one was awake yet so you can do anything freely. You never really saw the third floor before so you went up to see, you looked at the seven doors. ‘Infinite?’ you thought. But you was so off, those rooms were like ‘Dream Rooms’ you looked to see everything so neat and clean and not even one person was in there.

Your Pov.

“Are they just normal rich?” I asked myself. “What the hell is with these brothers?” I asked myself again. I walked into a room to see a punch of pictures, I wonder what they are so I went to go get one. I didn’t know if I should open it or just leave it. I slowly lifted the cover off to see a picture of L I giggled at the picture but I put the box back and looked around for more pictures. I saw more pictures of Infinite and L I was giggling most the time because the brothers were so cute together. All seven brothers always had a nice sweet smile on even L did.

“I never saw him smile like this before.” I said as I looked at the picture. Next I looked threw another box. It was covered with red satins, I didn’t know what it was but okay? I opened the box slowly to see a girl and L smiling I tilted my head a little to notice a note I opened the note and it said…

Dear to my Kim Myungsoo my one and only love,

            I hope that you are able to read this note. I love you very much no matter how hard it is for me to let you go. I just wish for you to have a great life with another girl. I’ll meet you maybe next life time. Don’t ever forget me, I love you the lost Myungsoo. Myungsoo-ah Saranghae! I know I couldn’t be with you and I know you loved me but I couldn’t marry that other man I didn’t love him like how I loved you. I know I couldn’t tell you face-to-face but I still hope that you’ll forgive me. I know it’s bad for me to do this but I did it to save my family from badness and sadness, I’ll meet you in heaven soon oppa remember even if I’m dead I still love you. Oppa Saranghae Annyeong.

                                                            Love,

                                                                        Nam So Joon a.k.a. Mrs. Kim Myungsoo

I looked at the note as I saw some blood stains along the side of the note. I looked at it as I saw the pictures, she was so pretty, she looked so sweet but it seemed like she did the right thing. Just then L came out from nowhere.

“What are you doing?!” L asked as he pushed you away and quickly covered the box.

“Oppa? Was that your girlfriend?” I asked

“No matter if she was or she wasn’t it shouldn’t matter.” L said as you tilted your head a little.

“Oppa? I’m going now.” I said as I got up and left the room but he grabbed my hand.

“Eh?” I gasped as I looked him in the eye.

“Do you want to know what happened to her?” L asked I nodded as he sat down and leaned against the wall I looked at him.

Myungsoo’s Pov.

I grabbed ~~~~-ah’s hand and asked her if I can tell her about So Joon. She agreed to listen.

Flashback

She was my very first love, we dated since freshman year in high school. It was a year before we met each other, she was a sweet and loving and caring girlfriend I loved her with everything. One day I saw a box at the bottom of my locker I slowly opened it to see a actress, I looked at it and got out of school to see why she wanted me to go to the church. I walked in to see no one there, I opened the little door in the back to see where she could be and there she was her dead body hanging from the rope my eyes widen as I saw her, I pulled her down as she fell in my arms. I started to cry as I hug her dead body.  

“So Joon! WAE! So Joon-ah! Wae?! So Joon-ah!”  I said in between my sob. I looked at her face as a small smile came on her face. Then her very last breath was gone, I started to cry even harder. More tears ran down my face as her body laid dead in my hands, on her funeral her umma and appa was very sad. Time passed as I have been alone all these years, I kept the box of memoires that we had together. Whenever I see this box again I always cry. It’s been hard for me to fall in love again but I finally opened my heart to other people but nothing never worked, that’s why when we got married I wasn’t happy.

End Of Pov.

“So that’s why?” you asked

“Yeah.” L said as he gave you a weak smile and looked away. You slowly stood up and walked out of the room without looking back to L. He looked at you as you left and the door shutting close. A tear fell out of his eyes as he looked at the picture of him and So Joon. He slowly picked up the note and read it again, more tears fell from his eyes. He put the box back in place and took out another box. He wrote on the box “Our memories begin here with Lee ~~~~. My wife.” He placed the wedding pictures and the sheets you guys found yesterday night.   

---------

I'm so happy I got to update!!! WHOOO!!! HOO!!!!! :)