Chapter number 10

My Mysterious Husband

Warning: This chapter is going to have a sence just to say it, I know I am not the best at writing them I tried my best though....:) But yes the mid-half ending will be a sence....

You walked into the kitchen but to see the lights open you wonder if Infinite came home already. But no they didn't you walked in to see T-ara sitting at the table.

"Oh...you're Myungsoo's new wife?" Jiyoon asked

"Yeah?" you said as you looked Jiyoon in the eye.

"Oh...just asking." Qri said

"Ummm..may I ask who are you guys?" you asked

"We're T-ara and we want Myungsoo back." they said

"What?! But if you didn't see me and Myungsoo got married today, and no I won't give him back." you said

"What?! Are you trying to play tough now?" Jiyoon asked

"Look here weak girl, don't mess with us, because we're stronger than you. And why won't you give Myungsoo back to Jiyoon?"   Boram said

"So what if I don't? You got a problem with the point that we're married?" you asked

"You really want to mess with us?" Boram said

"Puff...come on in." you said as T-ara surrounded you. But the funny thing is that they think that you are weak but you've been in many self defense classes. Boram try to slap your face but you punched her in the face then kicked her stomach.

Hyomin tried to pull your hair but you kicked her on the face with the high kick you learned. Eunjung tried to punch your face but you head locked her before she could've done something. Soyeon pulled your shirt but too bad you got her  leg and pulled her and she fell.

Last it was Jiyoon she came and tried to punch your face but you kicked her in the stomach. She more like all of T-ara were on the floor crying in pain.

Infinite came home and heard crying.

"~~~~-ah!" they yelled as they saw you standing and T-ara crying.

"Omo! What happened?" Hoya asked

"Did you just beat them up?" Sungjong asked

"Not my fault they asked for it." you said catching your breath.

"Omo! You're pretty strong!" Sunggyu said laughing at T-ara.

"What are you laughing for?" Jiyoon asked getting up. T-ara all got up in pain, you laughed at them as they walked out of the house.

"Gosh...you showed them." Sungyeol said laughing.

"You welcome." you said as Infinite looked at you.

"For what?" They asked

"I know you guys don't like them so I just wanted to protect my oppas!" you yelled as Infinite giggled at your cuteness.

"Where's L?" Hoya asked

"Oppa...is sleeping." you said

"Oh." Sunggyu said you walked up into the room with a smile on your face that was the first time ever using self defense on people. And for the first time you did well, only because you was rich didn't mean you couldn't fight.

You didn't see L on the bed anymore so you looked for him but he wasn't in sight.

"You did a good job." L said as you turned around in shock.

"Omo! You scared me. How did you know?" you asked

"I saw the whole thing all or your punches and kicks." L said as you giggled

"Why you want to try?" you asked

"Sure...whoever loses gets a punishment. Three hits." L said

"Okay...anything?!" you asked

"Anything." L said you was thinking of making him and Infinite go be friends with Teen Top, but who knows what L was thinking. You threw the first punch but missed him L grabbed your hand and threw you on the bed. You kicked but missed, L slapped your . Counting that will be one, you looked at L and L smirked.

"Yah!" you yelled as L lightly hit your arm.

"Two." L whispered. Then he hit your head lightly.

"Three." L whispered in your ear. He slowly lift your shirt off.

"Oppa what are you doing?" you asked

"Your punishment?" L said with a smirked he began to kiss your neck leaving purple marks on it.

"Oppa stop." you said trying to push L off of you.

"No." L whispered as he took off his shirt and put the blanket over you both. You started to moan softly, as L kissed your neck, he then got a hold of your shorts. You grabbed his hand and looked him in the eye, he smiled and slowly kissed your lips. You could feel him trying to un zip your shorts you pushed him off as he fell on the floor.

You got up and ran but L tripped you with his long legs. You fell to the floor with a big 'Thump!' L grabbed you and threw you on the bed again, now you couldn't escape. L was too drunk to notice what he was doing. L slowly un zipped his dress pants and took them off, you could see his boxers. He came on top of you and ripped your tan top off. L looked at your bra and smiled in happiness, you could feel his hands really un zipping your shorts now then next thing you knew it was off. Now you and him was almost .

"Oppa please don't do this." you whispered.

"Why? I thought married couples are supposed to do this?" L said as he smirked.

"Oppa, you should stop you're going to regret this. Stop now, please." you begged as L put something into your body. It went in and hit your woman hood soft moans came out now no way to turn back L was really taking it to the next level. L put it a little faster as now the moans was getting louder, L then took the speed way to fast you started to moan super loud as it just kept going in and out.

L came down and took off your bra, he then began to kiss your neck. You moan as his slowed down on what he was doing, he then held your hand as you moved your hips with him. He put the blanket over you both and put your legs over his shoulder and his just kept going in and out that made you moan L started to moan with you. Just then infinite was walking up the stairs and heard something.

"What was that?" Sunggyu asked

"Hyung...it sounds like it's coming from in there." Sungjong said

"Let's go check before something bad happens." Woohyun said

"But this sound sounds so weird." Dongwoo said as Infinite slowly opened the door to L's room. Just then they saw you both on the bed doing it. Sunggyu covered Sungjong's eyes and stepped away. Infinite then walked out with a 'WHAT THE HELL' face on.

"Wow...that was a rated R movie." Sungyeol said as he went to his room.

"I'm never going in there ever again." Sunggyu said

"I won't dare step in it." Dongwoo said

"Now I can't sleep." Woohyun said

"My eyes are so dead from this nightmare." Sungjong said.

-------------

You and L kept it up until you got tired. L finally stopped and fell next to you catching his breath you couldn't move anymore. You slowly closed your eyes as L did the same, you then just knocked out on the bed with L.   

--------------------

Okay so how was the chapter? I know I ened the chapter with a weird ending but still...O.O I hope you guys enjoyed it! :) Please subscribe and comment! :)