Chapter 24

My Mysterious Husband

 

Myungsoo’s POV.

Hearing the sweet voice of my lovable wife is something amazing when she jumps on me to wake me up or kisses me in the classrooms in front of the fans. >,< I still love her, but she changed somehow into a more tired person. Her breathing change I can see that and her acting in one place she’ll be happy then mad then happy then mad, she’s so weird lately. It’s been 9 months that we have been married, surprising huh? Tell me about it she’s the same old person but she’s been changing. Tell me readers what’s wrong with her? Why won’t see tell me? I love her and only her! I told her that, many times right? READERS!!!!!!!! READERS!!!!! READER!!!! READERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READERS!!!! I just wanted to stop by and say “Hi!” *LOL*

End of POV.

Today was a Saturday meaning that you were going with Sunny to go and pick out her wedding dress, it was only you and her and CAP and L because everyone else had to help plan for the tables and the decorations.

“Unnie! Hurry!” you said dragging Sunny into the wedding shop. You helped Sunny pick her wedding dress more like she HAD you pick for her. You just smiled and handed her on what matched her and what didn’t, she LOVED your choices. Myungsoo went to go and help CAP, Myungsoo is a picky person as you ALL know for your wedding dress he was Mr. Picky. CAP trying on different suits but every time L shook his head not liking the suit finally the last one was perfect so Myungsoo finally agreed to it, after that they walked over to find you and Sunny. You and Sunny finished picking her dress so you all headed back to the place where the wedding will be taking place.

 

“Unnie! Please help me!” Jiyeon begged while having tears in her eyes.

“Jiyeon we can hurt her and her friend Sunny can’t we?” Hyuna asked as Jiyeon looked up and nodded.

“I heard that they’re going to have a wedding for CAP and Sunny.” Hyuna asked as the 4 minute members nodded and smirked. Talking about their plans and laughing like weirdoes.

 

It wasn’t more than a week away from the wedding for Sunny and CAP the closer it got the happier they both got, BOOM next thing you knew it was the WEDDING!

Sunny held onto your hand as tight as she can you twitched in pain as she let go.

“Crap! Are you okay ~~~~?” Sunny asked

“Yeah.” You said with a smile.

“Baby-ah! It’s me your auntie Sunny! Wish good luck for auntie!” Sunny said feeling your stomach. “Whoa! Your stomach’s getting bigger now.” Sunny said

“Three months.” You said as Sunny widen her eyes.

“Three?! And Myungsoo still doesn’t know about it?” Sunny asked

“I’m planning to tell him.” you said with a smile and Sunny nodded just then the bells rang. You smiled and walked down into your seats, SNSD was the bride maids walking down the ale with Teen Top and Sunggyu and Dongwoo and Woohyun. *Hint: L.joe did get better and now here at the wedding he finally forgave Infinite and now friends.*

With a smile on Sunny’s face holding onto her appa’s arm and hearing people whispered how perfect she was looking. As she made her way up to see the handsome CAP waiting to take her hand. Handing over Sunny to CAP as CAP smiled, and took her hand.

“You look wonderful.” CAP whispered.

“Now we are going to start the ceremonies. If anyone objects please say it now.” The preacher said as no one did until….

“I OBJECT!” Someone yelled as the door went open, everyone gasped and turned around to see a young looking girl.

“Who’s that?” you whispered

“I don’t know.” L whispered back.

“Oppa! How can you do this to me?! I love you! How can you just leave me and go with this hoe?!” She yelled as CAP and Sunny frowned.

“Oppa who is she?” Sunny asked

“I don’t know you! Who are you?!” CAP asked as she just laughed.

“Oppa! Don’t act like you don’t know me!” She said walking to the mini stage the Sunny and CAP was standing on.

“I really don’t know you!” CAP said as everyone looked around.

“Oppa! How can you forget?! We had a baby together! Our five year old son!” She yelled as Sunny’s eyes widen.

“What are you talking about?!” CAP asked

“Did she brain wash you?! Oppa!” The girl yelled as she pushed Sunny.

“Who the hell are you?! What the hell are you doing here at my wedding?! I don’t know who you are!” CAP yelled as Sunny ran out of the wedding. CAP saw and tired to run when the girl back hugged him.

“Oppa! I won’t let you go! I won’t! This time you have to be mines!” She yelled as Teen Top pulled the girl away and CAP ran after Sunny but she was gone.

“SUNNY!” CAP yelled

The girl was sent by 4 minute and T-ara ruining Sunny and CAP’s wedding she walked back to the group and Hyuna paid her and she left.

“Hyung! She’s not here!” Ricky yelled.

“Noona!” Ricky yelled

“Sunny!” CAP yelled running around and looking everywhere.

“Sunny!” CAP yelled again.

“Unnie!” you yelled as well as the SNSD members.

Sunny slowly stepped down to the beach where the sand and the water were. Night time is was as she walked into the water, getting her wedding dress wet each time she took a step in the water. As the water rose higher and higher up to her hips.

“If I die it’ll be better for you.” Sunny whispered as she kept walking into the water.

“CAP! There’s someone in the water!” Sunggyu yelled as CAP looked out the window to see Sunny and ran out the door.

“SUNNY!” CAP yelled

“Noona!” Teen Top yelled

“Unnie!” SNSD yelled running toward the beach. CAP ran into the water where Sunny was trying to kill herself and grabbed her arm.

“Let go! Let me go! If I kill myself it will be better for you and that other girl!” Sunny yelled as CAP pulled her into a hug.

“No! No! Don’t kill yourself.” CAP said holding Sunny.

“Oppa, I just want to be your bride, I want to wear the wedding dress, I want to sign the paper, and I want to live with you forever.” Sunny said in between her sob.

“You will be my bride you will wear the wedding dress, you will get to live with me forever.” CAP said

“Oppa but that gi-“ Sunny started when CAP cut her off.

“She just wanted to frame me it was all a set up.” CAP said

“Oppa…what about our wedding?” Sunny asked

“We’ll go get married someplace else, we’ll sign the paper we’ll live happily together.” CAP said as Sunny began to gag.

“Sunny-ah what’s wrong?” CAP asked

“Oppa…” Sunny said as she began to gag again. Sunny covered with her hand, and needed to puke.

“Oppa I have to puke.” Sunny said

“Just puke it out here, are you okay?” CAP said as Sunny started to puke out nasty things in the water.

“Oppa…” Sunny whispered as she fainted in CAP’s hand.

“Sunny!” CAP yelled as he carried her out to shore.

“Unnie!” you yelled as you all ran over to Sunny and CAP.

“Bring her inside.” you said as everyone followed you guys inside you and SNSD changed Sunny out of the wedding dress and put clothing on her. Putting the blanket on her and let the doctor check her, you had to go wait outside for her. As the doctor came out CAP ran straight to him.

“How’s my wife?!” CAP asked in a worried tone.

“You’re a very lucky man that the mother and the child are okay.” The doctor said as CAP raised an eye brow.

“Child?” CAP asked

“You didn’t know? Well congratulations you’re having a baby.” The doctor said as you all smiled CAP smiled and went into the room. To see Sunny sleeping on the bed, opening one eye CAP smiled.

“Oppa!” Sunny said as she sat up for a hug and CAP hugged her as tight as he can.

“Sunny-ah are you okay?” CAP asked

“Hmm…huh….” Sunny nodded.

“Guess what?” CAP asked

“Hmm?” Sunny asked

“You’re pregnant.” CAP said as Sunny smiled and a tear fell from her eye. CAP hugged her again and smiled as Sunny cried tears of happiness.

“Oppa…” Sunny said

“We’ll raise the baby together we’ll get married, I promise.” CAP said as Sunny nodded and kissed CAP on the lips.

 

“~~~~-ah and Myungsoo hyung it’s getting late you both should go home.” Ricky said as you and L nodded.

Your POV.

I want to tell him, I’m going to tell him I have to tell him. And when I do I don’t care if he will accept the baby or he will, I’m going to be strong and tell Myungsoo about the baby. When? Well next week on Saturday! Why?! Because that’s our one year aversive in our marriage. And that’s going to be my surprise for him then baby. I can’t wait!

“~~~~-ah.” L said as I looked at him.

“Yeah?”  you said

“When are you going to have a baby?” L asked as you blushed

“B-baby?” you asked with a smile

“Neh, a cute baby that looks like me.” L said which me you had to giggle.

“As soon as possible.” you said with a smile then L chuckled.

AHHH!!!! He really wants a baby!

End of POV.

After the tragic wedding you and L were tired from running and walking smiling and talking you both walked inside the house to see Infinite still up and playing around in the living room. Walking up to the room you went straight to the shower, thinking about who that girl was. But you didn’t mind much because CAP had it all figured out already, you smiled then took a shower. You walked out to see L standing by the doorway, you smiled and peaked him on the lips. Grabbed you to come in closer and closer to him and smirking while doing it made him turn on, taking off his shirt and taking off your towel to show your body. Made him want you even more, on your neck and slipping off his pants. Holding you as your legs wrapped around him and your back against the wall, as he started to pump into you. Making your body numb onto your neck and still pumping into you, without thinking the door opened to see Sungjong standing there with a cup of milk. His eyes widen in shock that he just walked in on you and L doing it on the wall, you could see him shaking.

“Sorry! I’ll leave now.” Sungjong taking the milk cup back downstairs to look at Infinite with scared eyes.

“Sungjong-ah what’s wrong?” Sunggyu asked

“Hyung, my eyes…my poor eyes.” Sungjong saud as he sat down.

“What did you see?” Dongwoo asked

“Hyung remember what you said to Myungsoo early?” Sungjong asked

 “We tried ONCE but she wanted to stop so we stopped.” L said making the word “Once” sound more outstanding.

“Oh, you guys tried once. Sure.” Sunggyu said making L frown.

“And what do you mean by that?” L asked

“I don’t know, we’ll try again.” Sunggyu said

Soon everyone’s eye widen looking up at the room, just then Sungyeol poked Hoya’s cheek.

“Hyung….” Sungyeol said

“What?” Hoya asked

“Nothing.” Sungyeol said as they all walked back to their rooms.

 

L slowly let you down as you picked up your towel and wrapped it around yourself again, walking to the closet as you heard the bathroom door close. Sighing then sitting on the bed, with a smile. Putting on your clothing and getting ready to sleep you hurried before L came because whatever just happened over there was a blank out, you didn’t know what happened just that you enjoyed it. Closing your eyes and holding onto your pillow you fell asleep, thinking about how you’re going to tell L about the baby next weekend.

L came out of the bathroom seeing you already asleep he chuckled then smiled and went to sleep, he took another glance at you then closed his eyes.

 

“Haha! That was so funny to watch Sunny’s face reaction!” Hyuna laughed as Jiyeon smirked.

“Now what about ~~~~-ah?” Jiyeon asked

“Oh I have something in mind don’t worry, she’s going to be gone for good.” Hyuna said as Jiyeon smiled and Hyuna patted her back.

“Unnie thank you for helping me.” Jiyeon said as she bit her lower lip.

 

You woke up by a little shake your eyes slowly opened, as you saw Myungsoo’s face close to yours. You backed away and sat up smiling at him he smiled back and had you look at the date. You looked at the date and notice it was a Friday, you slept through the whole week how was the even possible? *I was joking many things happened over this week I was just very not having anything in my head so I skipped the whole week!*

“Omo! Oppa it’s Friday!” you said

“Yeah, sleepy head you finally woke up.” Myungsoo said

“I’m hungry.” You pouted

“Then go eat!” Myungsoo said as you walked out the door with Myungsoo to see your in laws eating with Infinite already.

“~~~~-ah! Come down to eat?” Mrs. Kim asked as you nodded your head.

“So ~~~~-ah how are you and Myungsoo going to celebrate your one year marriage.” Mr. Kim asked *One year you’re thinking one year with Myungsoo. And that many things happened in one year?*

“I was thinking of having a dinner with him.” you said with a smile and everyone nodded. You ate your food and made your way to the bedroom, L was already sleeping he was tired from today running around. You couldn’t wait till tomorrow, you made yourself comfortable on the bed and slept. The next morning you woke up with the most weirdest thing, a morning kiss from Myungsoo.

“Morning~” He sang

“Morning!” you said sitting up, Myungsoo sat on the bed with a smile.

“~~~~-ah tonight, meet me at the Seoul’s best food restaurant, okay?” L said as you nodded and went into the bathroom.

“I guess this is it baby, your daddy’s finally finding out about you.” You said as you washed your face and got ready for tonight. By the time you knew it 6:00 hit the time and you was ready to go, but while walking into the restaurant T-ara popped up from nowhere.

“Long time no see ~~~~-ah.” Jiyeon said walking toward you.

“What do you want?” you asked in a calm voice.

“Get divorce with Myungsoo.” Jiyeon said as you frowned.

“No.” you said walking away but Qri covered your mouth with a cloth that had a medication to make you sleepy.

“Take her.” Jiyeon said as T-ara pulled you into their car and drove off.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“6:30.” L whispered as he looked at his watch then to the door. Holding the flowers in his hand then setting them down. Looking out the window to see if you were coming, sighing he sat there and waited. Looking once more at the time “7:00.” He whispered.

 

Loud music played as Hoya danced to it, Hyuna walked over and started to dance with Hoya. Holding her arms and holding on her body, after the song ended Hoya smiled at Hyuna. “Let’s have a drink.” Hyuna said as she asked for some drinks. Without Hoya knowing Hyuna put in some sleeping pills in Hoya’s drink. Smirking Hoya took the glass without a notice and drank the cup of beer.

“Babe how are you feeling?” Hyuna asked smirking.

“I just…uhhh….h-have an headache.” Hoya said squeezing his eyes opening them but everything got blurry again. Then next thing you knew black out, Hyuna called over to two guys to help her take Hoya to the hotel. With her face smirking she called Jiyeon.

“Unnie, I’m ready.” Jiyeon said as Hyuna touched Hoya’s face.

“Good.” Hyuna said hanging up, and turning to Hoya.

“Can I use you tonight?” Hyuna asked as she just smiled and kissed Hoya on the lips. And laughed then smirked.

 

Myungsoo looked over to the time and sighed.

“8:30 where can she be?” Myungsoo asked as he put down the flowers on the table. Sighing in anger he received a text message from your phone.

To: Myungsoo

Oppa! Come to the Lot La Hotel! I have a gift to show you! Come quick!

Myungsoo frowned and just got up and left the place and went to the place Jiyeon and Hyuna wanted him to go too. L walked into the hotel and smiled thinking this would be good. Just then he got another message from you.

To: Myungsoo

Come to room 320

Myungsoo smirked and made his way to 320 “The Room” Opening the door slowly and seeing the lights off.

“~~~~-ah.” Myungsoo said as he walked into the room turning on the lights to see……….

“Hyung….” Myungsoo whispered as his eyes widen. His eyes on you covered with the blanket and Hoya next to you with the blanket over him.

“Hyung!” Myungsoo yelled waking up you and Hoya.

“Uhh…Myungsoo why are you shouting?” Hoya asked

“Hyung! How can you?!” Myungsoo yelled

“Myungsoo, what are you talking about?” you asked

“You sult! How can you do this to me?!” Myungsoo yelled as your eyes widen to see Hoya next to you. You looked down on yourself to see yourself you and Hoya looked at Myungsoo, as tears rolled down his cheeks.

“Myungsoo! It’s not what you think it looks like!” Hoya yelled as L pushed him away.

“I saw it with my very own eyes! How can you tell me this is not true?!” Myungsoo yelled.

“Ani! Myungsoo! It’s not like that!” You said as tears began to roll down your cheeks.

“You’re my wife ~~~~ and this is how you treat me on the day we got married?” Myungsoo yelled

“Myungsoo! Listen someone is framing me!” You yelled

“No! I won’t listen to you! Go die and do something else because I hate you and I’m never ever going to love a person like you!” Myungsoo yelled as he walked out of the room.

“Come back! Myungsoo! Someone framed me~!” you yelled while crying and falling to the floor. “Oppa~!” you screamed as Hoya was dressed and walked over to you.

“~~~~-ah get dressed and I’ll take you home.” Hoya said as you nodded and got dressed. Hoya dropped you off at your house and you opened the gate and went in, running inside to the house. Teen Top looked up at what they were doing to see you running to your room.

“~~~~-ah!” Teen Top yelled

“~~~~-ah what is she doing here?” Sunny asked looking at Teen Top.

“Let’s go check on her.” L.joe said as he stood up and the others followed. Running into your room and sitting on the floor crying. Teen Top looked at each other and ran to your door.

“~~~~-ah! It’s me L.joe oppa open the door!” L.joe yelled banging on the door. You sat in your spot still crying in pain.

“Here let me try.” Sunny said as L.joe moved to the side. “~~~~-ah! It’s me Sunny. Would you open the door for me?” Sunny asked as you just kept crying. “L.joe.” CAP said as he nodded and BOOM! Your door flew open as Teen Top saw you crying on the floor.

“~~~~-ah.” L.joe said as you stood up and hugged him crying in his chest.

“Oppa! I didn’t do it! I didn’t! I didn’t! They framed me! Oppa! I didn’t! He wouldn’t listen to me! Oppa!” you yelled in your sob.

“~~~~-ah what are you talking about? Who’s framing you?” L.joe asked pulling you away.

“Oppa! Jiyeon framed me of sleeping with Hoya which I didn’t and now Myungsoo’s mad at me and he told me to never see him again but what am I suppose to do when I’m pregnant with his baby?!” You asked as Teen Top’s eyes widen in shock.

“~~~~-ah y-you’re pregnant with M-Myungsoo Hyungs baby?” Chunji asked

“Oppa! What am I suppose to do?!” you asked as you started to cry again falling to the floor, as Sunny hugged you. L.joe grew angry holding his fist and looked over to Teen Top, all Teen Top looked at him.

“Jiyeon, and that Hyuna girl?” L.joe hissed as he walked out of the house with Teen Top following him. Breaking into 4 minutes dorm made the girls jump in fright.

“WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR LEADER?!” CAP yelled in anger. Everyone pointed upstairs.

“What’s all the shouting about?!” Hyuna shouted as she walked downstairs.

“YOU B*T**!” CAP yelled

“Oppa…” Hyuna gulped

“You are such a lying little b*t**.” L.joe said as he eyed every single person in the dorm equaling to T-ara and 4 minute. They all gulped as Teen Top walked in closer.

“What?! Wae? Only cause your younger sister got yelled at from Myungsoo that she slept with Hoya?!” Hyuna said as she laughed CAP stepped closer and closer.

“I dare you to say that again.” CAP said as Hyuna stepped back.

“Don’t think that I’m scared of you!” Hyuna yelled

“And don’t think that I’m scared of a lifeless sult like you.” CAP said as Hyuna slapped his face.

“Tsk…and you think that hurt?” CAP asked as he held onto Hyuna’s arm.

“Ouch! Let me go!” Hyuna twitched in pain.

“Not until you and Jiyeon stay the F*C* away from my sister.” CAP said as Hyuna looked him in the eye.

“Fine! We won’t mess with her again!” Hyuna said as CAP let go and smirked. “Ow.” Hyuna whined as teen top made their ways back home.

 

“I thought you told Myungsoo about the baby?” Sunny asked

“Ani, unnie I was going to tell him today but it wasn’t like how I thought it would be like.” You said as Sunny nodded.

“It’s okay, ~~~~-ah do you want to go back to the other house?” Sunny asked

“Ani, unnie I’m hatful to see him. He must be mad at me, not just mad but very mad. I don’t know if now he still wants to baby.” You said as Sunny nodded

“I guess then, well me and Teen Top and SNSD will be going to the States to have our concerts there and also have music videos need to be showed there too, so we won’t be here in Seoul for a while.” Sunny said

“Unnie can I come too then?” you asked as she nodded “And I won’t be going back to the other house.” You said as Sunny frowned. “Why not?” Sunny asked

“I can’t face him.” you said

“Well you have to one day.” Sunny said as you smiled and sat on the bed.

“When will you guys go?” you asked

“Well we have to go Monday.” Sunny said

“So it gives me two days to move my stuff back then?” you asked as Sunny nodded.

“How are we going to move back your stuff?” Sunny asked

“Teen Top oppas, I don’t have that much things.” You said as Sunny made an ‘O’ face and nodded. Just then Teen Top came in your room, L.joe smiled at you.

“Oppa can you please go get my stuff back at the house?” you asked as L.joe frowned.

“What do you mean ~~~~-ah?” L.joe asked

“I’m not going back to that house.” You said looking down.

“Okay, then.” L.joe said

“One more thing oppa I’m coming with you and SNSD and Teen Top to the states.” You said as Teen Top eyes widen.

“REALLY?!” They shouted

“Really.” You said as Teen Top beamed in happiness, but they got ready to go to the “Other house”

 

“~~~~-ah how can you just do this?” L asked drinking his beer. Jiyeon came over to sit next to L, and winked at him.

“How are you?” Jiyeon asked as Myungsoo just kept drinking.

“Yah~” Jiyeon said

“Leave me alone.” L hissed as he got up and left Jiyeon. Making his way to the car but instead calling the driver to come and pick him up. *Smart huh?*

Teen Top rushed to the door way as Sungyeol came to open the door.

“CAP Hyung!” Sungyeol yelled as CAP’s fist crawled up into a ball.

“Move.” CAP said as Sungyeol frowned and then moved.

“Oh! Teen Top what are you guys doing here this late?” Sunggyu asked

“We’ve come to take our sisters things back home.” L.joe said

“L.joe what are you talking about?” Dongwoo asked getting up.

“I’m talking about Myungsoo yelling at my sister for something she didn’t do.” L.joe said as Teen Top went upstairs to the bedroom and started to grab your things out of the house. Infinite stood there looking at each other watching Teen Top bring all the things down and out the door as you said you didn’t have that many things. Infinite trying to call Myungsoo but he wouldn’t pick up the phone, after Teen Top finished they all took your things and left.

++++++++++++++

Sitting on the couch rubbing your stomach as tears fell from your eyes, looking into the night sky out of your bedroom window.

“Baby I don’t think daddy ever wants to see mommy ever again. What is mommy suppose to do?” you asked the baby thinking into your thoughts you made up your mind.

“Baby what about if we live in the states?” you asked as you gave a small smile. Your parents went to work in Japan for the next three years so meaning you can live in the states with the baby. With a sigh and wiping away your tears, you made a weak smile pare on your face.

“Mistress you may come eat now.” The maid said knocking on your door.

“Neh.” You said standing up and making your way downstairs, seeing Teen Top and Sunny eating already.

“Oh! ~~~~-ah!” Ricky said as he ate he chicken wing.

“Good evening.” You said with a small smile and went to sit down next to Sunny.

“Well we got all your stuffs and now what are you going to do?” L.joe asked

“I’m going to live in the states.” You said as Teen Top chocked on their food.

“What?!” They all shouted.

“I’m not coming back here to Seoul, I’m living in the states.” You said eating your food.

“But what about the baby?” Chunji asked

“Me and the baby are going to live in the states.” You said drinking your water.

“What?!” Changjo asked frowning.

“But ~~~~-ah where are you going to stay?” Neil asked

“She’s going to stay with Yoona.” Sunny said as CAP frowned.

“Yoona?” Ricky asked

“Neh, because Yoona is working there for the next three months for her movie.” Sunny said

“Where are you going to stay after Yoona comes back to Seoul?” CAP asked

“She’s going to live in the house with two maids.” Sunny said as Teen Top nodded.

“~~~~-ah we just want the best for you and the baby.” L.joe said as you nodded and stood up.

“I’m full now so I’m going.” You said as you walked up to your room, laying yourself on the bed. Closing your eyes to not notice but you fell into your dreamland and dreaming about blank. *Nothing.*

Opening the door to his house Myungsoo stepped inside but not to notice Infinite standing around.

“Kim Myungsoo! Where have you been all night?” Sunggyu asked

“Out!” Myungsoo yelled stumbling to his room.

“Tell me what the hell you did to ~~~~-ah?!” Sunggyu said grabbing L’s collar of his jacket.

“I didn’t do anything! Let me go!” Myungsoo yelled pushing Sunggyu. Walking up to his room and slamming the door, walking over to his bed. Looking around the room, and frowning, then knocked out cold on his bed.

Waking up in tears the next morning thinking about Myungsoo and having dreams about him you heard a knock at your door.

“~~~~-ah are you awake?” you heard Sunny ask

“Neh, unnie.” You said walking over to the door.

“~~~~-ah I was wrong we have to leave today to the states.” Sunny said as you nodded. “Pack your things and get ready and let’s go.” Sunny said as she walked in the room to help you back all your things. Putting your things in your bags and leaving the house, you took another glance at the house with a smile you walked into the car with L.joe and Teen Top.

“~~~~-ah do you want to stop by and say goodbye?” L.joe asked

“Ani, I want to go without saying anything.” You said as you looked out the window. L.joe nodded then looked out the other window walking into the private plane to take you guys to the states you took another glance back at your home town. Getting in to the plan with a sad face you sat across from Sunny closing your eyes again to see Myungsoo but opening your eyes again. Wrapping your arms around your own stomach looking out the plane window and remembering all the good memories you had with him, seeing his face every morning. Sighing and closing your eyes again, as the plane left into the sky with no way to turn back now.

 

Waking up with the sun in Myungsoo’s eyes and looking into the light made him flinch in pain. Sitting up with his half sleepy self rubbing his temples and yawning looking at the time.

“11:00.” Myungsoo whispered to feel like something wasn’t right, looking around the room to see all your things gone. Frowning he went downstairs to see Infinite sitting at the dinner table eating their breakfast slowly and quiet, walking and sitting down next to Sungjong as the maid set up his bowl of food. Eating his food with no word in mind and looking at his brothers being silent, frowning again remembering what happened yesterday.

“Good morning.” Sunggyu said in a non-expression voice as L gave a small nod back. Looking over to Hoya who was playing with his food, L sighed and lightly kicked Hoya the table. Hoya looked up and L gave a frown to him, Hoya sighed and sat up.

“Myungsoo I really didn’t do anything.” Hoya said as L sighed and sat back in his chair. Infinite stopped eating and looked over to them too.

“How can I believe you though?” L asked

“Think about it, I’ll never do that though. She’s my own sister in law, also her husband is my own brother.” Hoya said as Infinite frowned at what was going on.

“But hyung, you were with her in the same bed.” L said

“Myungsoo! I never will do that and I’ll never think about doing that! And if you think I did I would have done that a long time ago.” Hoya said standing up.

“Hyung! But how?! And who will do that?! Why does this have to be me?! You knew that I loved her! She’s my wife hyung! I don’t understand! There’s more women out there for you but why her?!” L yelled standing up.

“I didn’t do it! It was all a set up! I didn’t do it Myungsoo! I never did and I never will! Do you hear me?! I didn’t do it!” Hoya yelled as tears fell from Myungsoo’s eyes.

“If you didn’t then who hyung?! HUH?! IF IT WASN’T YOU THEN WHO?!” L yelled as more tears rolled down his face.

“Hyuna, and Jiyeon.” Hoya whispered as L fell in his seat crying.

“I just lost my own wife…..” L said in between his sob, Infinite walked over to L and rubbed his back.

“First of all what happened?” Sunggyu asked as Hoya sighed and told the story more and more tears fell from Myungsoo’s eyes.

“Then we have to go ask them.” Dongwoo said as they nodded and went to T-ara’s dorm.  

“Oppa!” Jiyeon yelled to see L’s face.

“Where’s ~~~~-ah?!” L yelled

“I don’t know!” Jiyeon yelled back.

“Who the hell do you think you are?! Why the hell will you do that?!” L yelled making Jiyeon strutted.

“Because she took you from me! Oppa! I love you! She doesn’t love you! She only loves your money!” Jiyeon yelled as L sighed in an angry sigh and took out his phone.

“Close down the Seoul Hall.” L said into the phone as Jiyeon’s eyes widen.

“Oppa! You can’t do that! Oppa! Ani! Oppa! You can’t do that!” Jiyeon yelled holding onto L’s arm. *Hint: Myungsoo’s parents are the richest family in Seoul meaning that they can shut down anything they want. Your family comes in second richest, and Jiyeon’s family is the 5th on ranking meaning not so rich. As you can remember Jiyeon’s family owns the Seoul Hall.* Within seconds the Seoul Hall was closed down, and the notes on the Seoul Hall….

Closed down for new business.

“Oppa! What did I ever do to you?” Jiyeon asked

“What did you ever do to me?!” L repeated.

“Fine! I admit! I set everything up! I set it up! It was because I loved you!” Jiyeon yelled while still crying.

“You made me lose my wife, so I make you lose your house, your money.” L said as he walked out the door.

“Your family has a day to pack your stuff and get out.” Sunggyu said with a smirk and following  L to the car, crying and sliding to the floor.

“You think that’s going to stop me?” Jiyeon asked

“Jiyeon stop.” Eunjung said standing up.

“Unnie what do you mean?” Jiyeon asked

“Hyuna was just killed.” Eunjung said as Jiyeon’s eyes widen.

“How?!” Jiyeon asked

“Shot, so if you don’t want to die stop and leave Myungsoo and ~~~~ alone.” Eunjung said as Jiyeon stood up and looked her members. They all nodded and smiled at her, telling her to stop, stepping to Eunjung and giving her a hug and crying in her chest.

“Unnie! I loved him though.” Jiyeon said

“You have to let him go, he’s married now. No matter how hard you try you won’t get anything, let him go. Myungsoo doesn’t love you so there’s no point of loving him, right?” Eunjung said

“Unnie.” Jiyeon said as she wiped away her tears.

“Stop crying and we’ll go shopping.” Eunjung said as Jiyeon nodded.

 

You woke up by a little shake, opening your eye to see L.joe shaking you.

“Oppa.” you said as you looked around

“We’re here so let’s go.” L.joe said as you nodded and stood up. Stepping out into the New York airport and having people greet you guys, walking into the van that brought you to Yoona’s house that SNSD was waiting at. Teen Top helped put their things inside the van and went with you and Sunny to the house.

“How are you and the baby?” CAP asked as Sunny smiled.

“Fine.” Sunny said with a smile CAP nodded his head and smiled. Looking out the window into seeing the New York that you were in.

“I just don’t understand L.joe.” you said in English facing L.joe

“Understand what?” L.joe asked in English.

*Language change into English.*

“That…..that will happen.” You said

“What will happen?” L.joe asked

“That…..” you said almost yelling, as L.Joe’s eyes widen.

“Oh! Never mind.” You said

*Language change back to Korean.*

“Okay, never mind then.” L.joe said turning to the window.

“Uhhh…Ricky do you have to put on that clone?” you asked as Ricky shook his head.

“It’s not me.” Ricky said shaking his head.

“Sorry.” Changjo said

“It’s okay, just open the window.” You said as L.joe opened the window for the smell to go out.

“Better?” L.joe asked as you nodded touching your stomach and rubbing it.

“Baby-ah! When will you come? Uncle really wants to see you!” L.joe said poking your stomach.

“Yah~” you said slapping his hand away.

-----------------

So how was this chapter? I know a lot of you guys have been waiting for my updation! Sorry to keep you waiting!! :) Enjoy! :) Love, seelove