"Why would I want to marry you?"

My Mysterious Husband

 

After meeting L you though he was a totally jerk, you made your way to sit next to your parents. You smiled as you sat down and your mother said to you…

“~~~~-ah this is Kim Junghee, my best friend.” She said as you smiled at her.

“Hello.” You said with a sweet smile.

“Omo! Your daughter you is beautiful! ~~~~-ah you can also call me umma too.” She said

“Neh.” You said with a nod.

“Ah! ~~~~-ah! We want you to go and meet some new people.” Your appa said

“Who?” you asked

“My seven sons.” Your appa’s friend said as you made a ‘O’ face

“Seven?” you gasped.

“Yes, seven.” He said

“No daughters? At all?” you asked in shocked

“Yup, not even one but soon you’re going to be like a daughter to me.” He said as you smiled at him. ‘Soon-to-be-daughter? What does he mean? And why does they keep on saying seven sons? Are they playing? Seven sons?! I wonder who they are? Never mind I guess I’ll find out in a bit.’ You thought as you bit your lower lip.

“Madam Yang please take her to her seat.” Your appa said as you stood up and followed Madam Yang.

“Madam Yang…do you know them?” you asked

“Of course I worked for them for at least three years.” She said as you pulled out a seat.

“Madam Yang who’s this?” Sungjong asked

 “Ah! Lee ~~~~-ah your appa’s best friend’s daughter.” She said to Sungjong.

“Oh! Hello! I’m Sungjong!” Sungjong said

“And I’m Ho Won but you can just call me Hoya.” Hoya said as he smiled at you.

“I’m Dongwoo.” Dongwoo said

“And I’m Sungyeol.” Sungyeol said smiling at you.

“And I’m Woohyun.” Woohyun said

“Yah~. Myungsoo. Oh sorry I’m Sunggyu and this is Myungsoo.” Sunggyu said

‘Myungsoo?’ you thought. ‘~~~~.?’ Myungsoo thought. You and L looked at each other.

“You!” you both said that made Infinite jump a little.

“Ma’am you know Young master?” Madam Yang ask

“Ani…I don’t.” you said drinking some water.

“Young master what about you?” she asked

“I don’t know.” L said going back to his phone.

“Rude.” You mumbled.

“Ah! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome ladies and gentlemen’s!” the MC said.

“Now should we welcome Mr. and Mrs. Lee to the stage!” She said as everyone started to clap. Your umma and app made their way to the stage.

“Thank you! Thank you!” your appa said as you smiled.

“May we please also welcome my friend Kim Hwangji and his wife.” Your appa said as everyone started to clap again.

“Thank you everyone. I’m Kim Hwangji a very close friend to Lee Chanjo and his wife. Tonight we come to say that we are going to open a new mall in Soul next weekend we will love it if you all come. Also may I please welcome my son Kim Myungsoo and Lee Chanjo’s beautiful daughter Lee ~~~~.” Infinite’s appa said as you and L stood up. You stood next to L as he put his phone back into his pocket.

“Please congrats the kids, they will be getting married next month.” He said as everyone started to clap. You and L’s smile turned into a big frown.

“Umma…but I’m only in high school!” you said

“I know and so is Myungsoo.” She said smiling.

“No….umma this can’t happen.” L said looking at his umma.

“L’s getting married?” Infinite asked in shock, you made your way down to the table and sat down with a sigh. L followed behind.

“Do you know anything about this?” L asked

“If you don’t know then how am I suppose to know?” you asked

“I don’t know because you look like one of those girls who like rich men, and do everything to marry them.” L said as you looked at him with a shock face.

“What?!” you asked as you raised your voice a bit.

“I said you look like a girl who only marry people for money!” L hissed

“You little *****!” you yelled standing up and splashing water in L’s face, Infinite gasped and people looked to you and L.

“I will repeat it one and one last time! You look like one of those men followers! And WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I WANT TO MARRY YOU!” L yelled as you slapped his face. L smirked and looked back at you.

“Don’t ever say that again!” you yelled

“AND YOU DON’T EVER SLAP ME AGAIN!” L yelled as he pulled you into a kiss.

“Oh my god!” Sungjong said as Infinite gasped and everyone around stopped what they were doing and looked over to you and L as you both kissed.

“Let me go!” you mumbled as L kissed harder. L finally let you go, you looked L in the eye and slapped him again Infinite gasped again. L smirked and looked at you, you took a death glare at that stupid jerk you were going to marry. You stopped and ran out, without a word L slowly to a seat letting out a sigh.

“Yah~! What was that?!” Sunggyu asked

“I don’t know.” L said as his umma and appa came over.

“Kim Myungsoo would you please explain that to me?!” His umma said in a angry voice.

“Oh gosh how many times do I have to say it I don’t know!” L hissed at his parents.

“You don’t know?” His appa hissed

“Yes! It just came like that!” L said raising his voice.

“That’s your going to be wife! How could you act like that to her?!” His umma asked

“Look I don’t think I like her and also I don’t want to marry her!” L said

“No matter what we made agreement you’ll have to marry her for this business we have with her parents…do you understand that?” His appa said

“No! I don’t! I hate this!” L hissed.

“You’ll be getting married no matter what!” His appa hissed

“Even if we get married don’t think I’m going to treat her right.” L hissed as he walked out and Infinite followed.

“Myungsoo-ah cool down.” Sunggyu said

“Myungsoo Hyung.” Sungjong said L kept walking to his car and got in and drove off, Infinite ran to their cars and followed L. L started to form tears in his eyes, as soon as he caught someone in his eyes. You looked into a bright light as you saw a car coming. It stopped as it almost hit you as you fell to the ground. L got out of the car and ran over to you.

“Are you okay?” He asked as he looked at you and let you go.

“It’s you!” L hissed

“What do you want?!” You asked getting up.

“Ask your parents to cancel the marriage.” L said’

“W-what?” you asked

“Cancel the marriage.” L said

“You know what! I’m sick and tired of you!” you hissed as you walked away but L grabbed your hand and pushed you into the car.

“Yah! Now what are you doing?!” you asked trying to unbuckle yourself, but it would budge.  

“It doesn’t unbuckle because the car is still running.” L said with a smirk.

“What!” you yelled trying to help yourself out.

“Hey I told you already! You can try how many times and it won’t let you.” L said.

----------

Please commment and subscirbe! I hope you guys enjoy it!!! <3 you guys the most!