Chapter number 20

My Mysterious Husband

 

L slowly opened an eye as the sun got in his eyes; he blinked then rubbed his eyes.

“Uhhhh…..what the hell happened last night?” L asked “Why the hell am I ?” L asked as he looked at himself and put on his clothing, he went into the bathroom and washed up he walked out with a confused face on. He walked out of the house and got into his car, he drove off to see you walking with SNSD.

“Yah! ~~~~-ah!” He yelled while driving on a slow speed.

“Myungsoo-ssi?” SNSD asked as they all looked at L then back to you.

“~~~~-ah get in the car.” L said as you just kept walking. L sighed and stepped out the car, SNSD just stopped walking and looked at you both.

“Please get in the car.” L asked

“No.” you simply said and walked away as L stood there with a blank expression on. He followed you and grabbed your arm.

“Please?” L asked again as you gave up.

“Fine.” You said walking toward the car L followed behind you and went inside the car, he drove off as SNSD looked at each other but just laughed and walked on. The car ride was silent for the first 5 minutes.

“D-“ you and L said at the same time.

“You can go first.” L said as you just nodded.

“Did you drink last night?” you asked

“Yeah, with Infinite.” L said as you looked at him then to the window.

“Did you drink last night?” L asked as you gulped.

“Just two shots with SNSD not much.” You lied because you didn’t want L to know what happened last night between you both.

“Oh, can I ask you something?” L asked as you looked at him.

“Sure?” you said

“Did I sleep with someone?” L asked you looked away and gulped you didn’t know how to answer.

“N-no,  w-well how am I-I supposed to know?” you stuttered.

“Really?” L said as he looked at you then back down the road. The rest of the ride was silent you didn’t want to take about it you can hear every ten minutes L would sigh or take deep inhales and exhales. You looked at him once when you both finally arrived home you got out of the car as fast as possible. L just took his sweet time and followed you inside the house, Infinite was still sleeping so that didn’t make a different for anything. You ran up to the room and went for the shower first you the water and sat in the tub with the hot water filling up. You slowly washed your body with the soup and the hot water, remember all the things that you and Myungsoo did that night. Scrubbing your body and feeling your hurts, made you disgusted you finally was done and walked out of the bathroom. You put on an over sized shirt and shorts Myungsoo was watching TV on the bed as you were done changing, he looked up to you and smiled you gave him a weak smile and just sat down on the couch. He stood up and went to take a shower after he was done he saw you asleep he walked over and carried you up to the bed, he pushed away your bangs.

Myungsoo’s Pov.

When I’m close to you I have a weird feeling, when I was still with So Joon I didn’t have this feeling at all. Am I really falling for you? My heart is always skipping a beat when I see you. Why? When I’m with you, you just seem to make me smile with no reason. I feel safe next to you; I don’t feel hurt or guilty with you. Do I love you even though I say I don’t? When I see you blush my heart flutters, when I see you smile it brings joy to my heart. When you laugh and giggle it makes me blush to see you. When you sleep and I hold you, it’s like I’m holding a baby in my arms. I think right now I love you, I don’t know how I can tell you after what I did to you. I hope you can forgive me, READERS do you know how I feel? Do you think I’m falling for her? She always brings JOY to my HEART, READERS can I say ‘I love you’ instead of ‘I hate you’ to her? >.<

I slowly lean in and kissed her lips, for not only this time but I feel like if we did this before. I can taste her sweet lips from her chap stick, I pulled away and smiled and my lips. A small smile came on her face as her cheeks got red, her eyes slowly opened as she looked at me.

Your Pov.

I felt a someone’s lip on mines, I opened my eyes to see my handsome husband sitting next to me. He looked away as his face got red, I giggled at him he looked back to me and smiled. I sat up and kissed his cheek, he was warm. Our faces were now only an inch away from each other now, he kissed my lips. I froze in my spot and kissed him back, I felt like I did this with him. He slowly laid me down on the bed still kissing me, and this time we weren’t drunk we were really kissing. He was on top of me still kissing me, I looked in his deep mysterious eyes, and he looked into mines.

“Myungsoo I think I love you.” I whispered

“And ~~~~-ah I think I’m in love with you too.” He whispered as we kissed again. He made his way to my neck kissing on it. I really didn’t know what feelings I’m having for him but I had to say I love you to him. Why? Because now I feel like I love him, he started to my shirt as I looked at him. He gave me a smile and kept ing my shirt as I helped him. He took off his shirt and kissed you again, you slowly took your hands and made them go up his fine body he growled at you. He took off your shorts and held your , he slipped off his pants and left on his boxers. You looked down at what was happening.

“Myungsoo….I-I…” you whispered in a stuttered voice.

“If you want to stop we can…” L said as you nodded. He kissed you again one more time and took off your you looked him in the eyes.

“Don’t worry it’s okay if you don’t want it now, I just want this.” L said as he showed you your . You smiled as he got off you. You laid on the bed as he brought over your clothing to you. You sat up and out them on he kissed your lips again and now touched your thigh. He wrapped your legs around his waist and walked to the wall, you both made out a bit and let go and went downstairs. L looked around to see Infinite sleeping on the floor, you walked over to the door.

“Oppa, want to go out for a bit?” you asked as L nodded.

“Car?” L asked as you shook your head.

“No.” you said as L sigh.

“Wae?” L pouted in a cute way.

“No.” you said again L followed you and stomped his foot.

“Wae?” L pouted as you just kept walking. He followed you like a dog following their owner. You and L walked up to the street malls, you were picking clothing for you and L. Fans noticed you and L so they would scream at the top of their lungs, every five seconds you had to smile and take pictures with them.

“Myungsoo oppa let’s go here!” you yelled in a cute way.

 *If I am correct this is the biggest mall in Korea.*

Fan girls still was following you and L but that still didn’t stop you both from shopping and having a good time. No matter if it can get annoying at times, you and Myungsoo stepped into a store as the fans just kept following you guys.

“Oppa what do you want?” you asked as you kept looking at the clothing.

“I don’t want anything Wae?” L asked

“Because I haven’t gotten you anything before.” You said looking up to him.

“So? I didn’t give you anything.” L said looking down to you.

“Come on! Please?! I know you want something! What is it?!” you begged

“A kiss.” L whispered as your eyes widen.

“Haha…You’re joking! Haha….Myungsoo! I don’t play jokes!” you said awkwardly.

“I’m not…I do I really want a kiss from you.” L said

“Right now?” you asked

“Yeah, right now.” L said with a cute face.

“No.” you said turning around.

“Don’t say I didn’t want this.” L said as he pulled you into a kiss and fans screamed.

“Myun-“ you started as he deepen the kiss. L pulled away as you hit his arms lightly and he laughed and stopped your hands.

“Hit me again and I’ll do it again.” L said as you just smiled and stopped.

“You-“ you started as L stepped in closer. “Okay!” you said turning around and walked away. L followed you as the fans also followed you both.

“Oppa, the fans are kind of getting annoying…” you whispered.

“I told you not to shop on a Saturday.” L whispered.

“Oppa~.” you whined and pinched him.

“Ow! What?” L asked

“Do something! Just don’t stand there!” you whispered as L sighed and turned around

“Hello, everyone! It’s Kim Myungsoo oppa here! Ummm…..well you girls have been following me and my beloved wife here for a long time now, so…we were wondering if WE BOTH sing a SONG to you girls will you girls give us some time alone?” L asked

“Neh, oppa!” they all said

“WHAT?! We’re not going to sing!” you whispered

“I’m doing this for you.” L said as he winked and turned you both around.

Myungsoo=Green You= Yellow Together=Red *Without HIGH LIGHTS* :)  

“I love you, Neoreul Saranghae. Chama hajimothan mal, ddeollineun gaseumi nae mami. Neul som kyeo watdeon geureon mal, achimi myeon nun bushige nareul bichwojuneun. Neul haetsal gatteun neoneun, naegeneun neonneun. I like you, neoreul jo-a-hae. Meotjin kkeun namu cheoreom, eonjenna pyeon anhi nae kyeotte. Nal jikyeojuneun geureon neol. Kakkeumeun nado moreuge, nae mam deulkkilgeot gatta. Ni appe meotjjeokeun useumman, geujeo babo gatti useumman. Achimi myeon nun bushige nareul bichwojuneun. Neul haetsal gatteun neoneun, naegeneun neonneun. (15 seconds) Hoksina urideul sai eosaekhae jilkkabwa, joshim seure nan neoreul. Oneuldo nan neoreul, Hanchameul hamkkehan uri tto hancham jinanhu-e, ireohke pyeon anhi hamkke. Neul neoneun nae kyeotte Neul neoui kyeotte,Yeongwonhi uri hamkkehae. Da~ Ah~ Da~ Da~ Da~ Ta~ Ah~ Da~ Da~ Da~ Ta~ Ah~ Ah~ Ah~ Da~ Ta~ Da~ 

 

 

After the song fans clapped and went their own ways you and Myungsoo shopped and went back home. But………..    




 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!!! What's going to happen next?! O.O Please do comment and subscribe! :) Love, seelove  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-QUrrxpVEEVBz-w0LKp8  

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPDGgEDgyLlmP79-S7Mv3

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5ThYCJ6hFbYxtNFuQRJs

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzGPyS8KHXtop-fsZv4pW

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCcPFvWYs3zaPaoXb5DN3

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZOzKxt8OYBBxOSJFk_vI