Chapter 12

My Mysterious Husband

Teen Top walked in with a pissed off face. L.joe stomped up the stairs, you slowly open your eyes from the three hour nap you took. L.joe walked in the room to see you sitting up.

 

“~~~~-ah are you okay?” L.joe asked as you rubbed your eyes.

 

“Huh?” you asked

 

“I asked are you okay?” L.joe asked again.

 

“Me? Yes, I’m fine!” you yelled that made L.joe a little awkward feeling

 

“Are you sure? That you’re okay?” L.joe asked again as you put a awkward smile on your face.

 

“Totally not! HAHA! Just kidding perfectly fine!” you said

 

“Ummm…cut the crap! Are you high?” L.joe asked that made your smile turn into a frown.

 

“High?! >.< NO! Boy who you talking about?!” you yelled

 

“Who?! Who’s that boy?!” L.joe asked

 

“You!” you yelled


“Chick?!” L.joe yelled then it went dead silence, you and L.joe gave a little starting contest, then you both burst into laughing.

 

“You! Omo! You really just made me laugh?!” You asked still laughing.

 

“You wanna die?” L.joe asked while still laughing.

 

“HYUNG! AHHHH!! CRAP!!!” Ricky yelled running in and falling flat on his face, which made you and Teen Top laugh even harder.

 

“PUFF….HAHHAHAHAHAHHA!” You all laughed

 

“Hyung?! Are you guys okay?!” Ricky asked starching his head. “Why are you guys laughing?”

 

“Nothing…Aigoo! That was funny!” you said while holding your stomach.

 

“Okay, now ~~~~-ah are you okay?” L.joe asked

 

“I’m fine oppa totally fine.” You said with a fake sweet smile.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” C.A.P asked

 

“Oppa fine.” You said as Teen Top walked out of the room. You looked around the silent room

 

“Oppa, I don’t know how to tell you guys.” You whispered as you looked into the night sky. You stood up and went to call down Madam Yang but you just finally found out she went to Japan with your umma and appa. You grew a little hungry, but Teen Top was already asleep.

 

I'm so sorry for not updating and sorry for the short chapter...hope you guys still enjoy it! Please Subscribe and commment! >.< I also updated this chapter at school so it was short because we only had about 15 mintues left and the internet was slow as ever so SORRY! ^.^ I'll update more at home!