Myungsoo's house

My Mysterious Husband

You sat in the car and looked out the window into the night sky. L suddenly stopped at this house not just a normal house but a BIG house! It was as big as yours but just a little bigger. You looked at L and he smirked.

"Where are we going?" you asked

"My house...my soon to be wife." L said as he touched your thigh.

"Don't touch me ert!" you hissed.

"Okay, okay." L said as he kept driving. L stopped the car and you unbuckled the seatbelt and got out. You walked to the gates again but L caught up to you.

"Where you think you going?" L asked

"Home! Where else?!" you hissed.

"Ummm...one reason why I brought you here! To see MY house!" L said grabbing your wrist.

"Oh gosh! Would you let go I can walk you know? And plus I hate running in heels they kill my feet." you said as L dragged you in the house. L left you there for bit as your eyes looked around, you could see pictures of the seven brothers together.

"They're kind of cute, once you come to think about it." you mumbled as you smiled a sweet one. You looked around the house as L was some place that you wouldn't care. You walked and saw a balcony you smiled and stepped out to it, it had a wonderful breeze and the view was just wonderful. You smiled and heard a thunder, you jumped a little and looked up into the sky.

"Is it really going to rain?" you asked

"Well if it is you should get inside..." L said that made you jump back a little.

"When did you get here?" you asked turning around.

"Not so long ago." L said as he came out to stand next to you.

"Oh." you said as you faced back into the night sky.

"Look. I know that you also don't want this marriage. I don't either but when we do get married please don't say you know me, okay? I really don't want all my fans knowing that I'm married to a money beggar, okay?" L said as you gave him a death look.

"Money what?" you asked a little angry.

"Money beggar? I should call you that....or man follower?" L asked as you rolled your eyes.

"I rather die then marry a person like you." you mumbled.

"What?" L asked

"Nothing." you said letting out a sigh and walking back into the house as L made a frown. L followed you as Infinite arrived home and it started to rain. Infinite looked at you and L with a 'O' face and looked at each other.

"When did you two get here?" Dongwoo asked

"Ummm...I was about to leave." you said walking when Sungyeol stopped you.

"It's raining hard outside I think you should stay here for tonight." Sungyeol said as you looked up to him.

"S-stay h-here?" you asked

"Yeah, why not? You'll get to know us more." Sungyeol said with a smile.

"No." you said as you walked out of the hallway.

"Yah! ~~~~-ah! Come on! Just for tonight!" Sungyeol begged you.

"Come on! You're getting married to my brother!" Sungjong said

"I'm sorry I really want to go home now. After knowing about the marriage makes my head hurts even more." you said as Sungyeol let go.

"Yah! ~~~~-ah! If someone's asking nicely you should say 'YES' not 'NO'"! Sunggyu hissed at you.

"What?! And who do you think you are to say that to me?!" you yelled

"Oh goodness sake." Woohyun gasped

"If I said I don't want to stay then I don't!" you hissed as you opened the door. Sunggyu ran up and shut the door "THUMB!". Sunggyu turned over to you and looked you in the eyes.

"Will you just stay or do we have to force you?" Sunggyu asked

"F-fine." you said rolling your eyes. Infinite went to change as L pulled you to his room, you looked in and saw his room was pretty neat. L took off his shirt and you covered your eyes, you looked out the window as the wind blew at the trees. You slowly walked to the window and opened the door, the nice cool breeze blew your hair back. Your dress flew back as well you stepped out but to see another view now a church it was white and it was just so pretty.

 

"Yah! ~~~~-ah what are you doing now?" L asked walking out with his sweat pants and a sweater on.

"Nothing." you said as you smiled a sweet smile to him.

"Okay, well go take a shower now. You smell like wine! Have you been drinking? I don't like woman who drink!" L said

"I don't maybe you do!" you hissed at L

"Yah! Shut up! And go! KA!" L yelled pushing you inside.

"I have legs! I don't need anyone pushing me!" You said as you rolled your eyes.

"Just go already! Here a T-shirt put it on!" L said throwing it at you.

"Yeah...yeah..." you said as you walk into the bathroom.

Myungsoo's Pov.

You think that this marriage will save you and your family ~~~~-ah? Well think again! Remember in your mind I hate you, you ruin my outside life time with other girls. Mostly hot ones too, you're not even all that gosh! I hate this! I hate you! And also don't think I'm going to fall for you because I aren't! Aish I can't even believe I have to marry her! I don't even know her! What's wrong with umma and appa! This just doesn't make any since to me! My head hurts I need to stop thinking right now!

End of Pov.

After you finished taking a shower you walked out with the t-shirt on it was long and covered your knees so it was fine for you. L saw you and smirked, he walked over to you and grabbed your hand.

"Where are you taking me now?" you asked

"To meet Infinite." L said as he pulled you to a living room.

-----------------

I hope that you guys are enjoying it so far! Please subscribe and commment! <3 All of you guys! :) (So does Kim Myungsoo!) :)