Introduction

My Mysterious Husband

 

BRING~! (School Bell)

“Students! Sit down and clam down!” Mr. Kim said

“Good morning Mr. Kim.” You all greeted.

“Did you guys do your homework?” Mr. Kim asked as everyone nodded

“We did!” they said looking around

“Did you do your homework?” they whispered as you looked around seeing everyone asking. Mr. Kim looked around and spotted you not whispering.

“Ah! ~~~~.-ah you come.” He said as everyone looked over to you.

“Eh?” you gasped

“Come here…please come and show us how’d you do your homework last night.” He said with a smile. You slowly stood up to see everyone’s eyes on you, you bowed to the class and started to write on the board.

Hello my name is Lee ~~~~. I’m 18 years old. I go to Hunjo high school my father owns many businesses around the world, my mother owns a malls around the world as well.

You put the chuck down and looked at Mr. Kim as he studied your work. He smiled and patted your back.

“Nice job ~~~~.-ah!” he said as you walked back to your seat.

“Teacher’s pet! Teacher’s pet!” Everyone whispered to you.

End of class.

“Look! It’s the teacher’s pet!” Boys would say when you walk pass them.

“Look she’s such a bragger!” Girls whispered as you walked passed them.

“Lee ~~~~.-ah! Is a teacher’s pet! She also likes to brag about how rich her family is!” A boy yelled as everyone turned over to you. You froze and looked at him with big eyes.

“Why don’t you just get out of this school then! We don’t need a bragger!” they yelled as you looked down. ‘Why are they so mean? What did I ever do? I just like school a lot, nothing else. What’s wrong with these people?! What’s wrong with this school?!’

You thought as you walked to your locker, you grabbed your backpack and books and ran out of the school gates. Your driver appeared as you opened the door and sat down.

“Drive!” you hissed.

“Yes, Ma’am.” He said as he drove off. You leaned your head against the window and slowly closed your eyes, the next time you found yourself was in bed. You finally notice it was a Saturday today, you let out a sigh. Then you heard a knock from the door.

“Come in….” you said

“Ma’am, your awake…today is going to be a busy, busy day.” Madam Yang said.

“Busy? What do you mean by busy?” you asked

“Today you are going to a welcoming party, of course!” she said getting out a dress.

“For who?” you asked as you sat up.

“Ah! Your appa’s best friend Kim Hwangji.” She said

“Oh.” You said as you walked to the bathroom.

“Hurry you only have a couple hours to get ready.” Madam Yang said

“Hello! My name is Lee ~~~~! I’m 18 and goes to Hunjo High School, people are so mean to me! Calling me teacher’s pet?! I don’t understand that! I don’t brag it was a part of our homework! I just don’t understand!”

After taking a shower you got dressed and prettied yourself up. You looked yourself in the merrier. As Madam Yang and the maids helped you look good.

“Omo! You look wonderful!” Madam Yang said

“Yah~, Madam Yang you look wonderful too.” You said as you laughed

“Oh my! Madam Yang is so old now.” She said

“Don’t say that about yourself. You will always look wonderful in my eyes.” You said with a smile.

 

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo! You got to hurry!” Sungyeol said

“Yeah…yeah…” A y deep voice said coming out of his bathroom.

“Why! You look handsome!” Dongwoo said

“Thank you…like always.” L said

“Well people we got to go!” Woohyun said

“Okay.” Infinite said as they walked out of the house walking to their cars. Sunggyu drove ahead as the rest followed. When you arrived you smiled and looked out the window, you saw seven handsome looking men getting out of their cars. The driver came and open the door for you as you walked out.

“She’s pretty.” Sunggyu said

“Pff…In your eyes but not mines.” L said

“He know she hot he just scared to say it.” Hoya said as Infinite started to laugh.

You and L was walking until a bunch of girls deiced to bump into you. You lost your balance but before you can fall to the ground someone caught you, you slowly opened your eyes to see the side of someone’s face, as he hissed at the girls.

“You are?” You asked as he slowly let you go.

“Oh…sorry you okay?” He asked as you stared at his handsome face.

“I’m fine.” You said

“Oh…I’m Myungsoo…Kim Myungsoo.” L said with a smirk.

“I’m Lee ~~~~.” You said putting out a hand to shake his hand.

“Look I’m not trying to be rude but I don’t shake other people’s hands. That’s mostly how germs and how people get the flu, so sorry.” L said as he walked away.

“Aish…is he trying to say my hands aren’t clean? Look at yourself!” you said as L turned around.

“What did you say?” L asked

“I did not say anything.” You said walking away. 

------------------------

Hey! So how was the first chapter? I know I was really slow at updating the internet was shut down so I couldn't update! :( But I still hope you enjoy it! Please subscribe and comment! And I will update soon! :)