Chapter 14

My Mysterious Husband

 

You walked over to a small café and looked inside. People looked as you and Infinite walked in.

“Hyung why do they keep looking at us?” Sungjong asked

“I don’t know.” Dongwoo said walking up to the seats.

“Sorry these seats are taken.” A boy said

“Okay?” Dongwoo said backing away. You walked up to Dongwoo as he looked at you and back to the boy. ‘This boy he looks so familiar.’ You thought.

“Yah! Who are you looking at?!” The boy asked you looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He looked at you and frowned at not knowing why you were looking at him.

“Y-you…Songyo?” you strutted.

“~~~~-ah?” Songyo asked *Hint: Songyo was your ex-boyfriend he broke up with you to become with another girl, you loved him with everything but you wanted him back but too bad he had someone else. About 3 months before you and L met he wanted to get back with you but you were fully over him but he wouldn’t give up he always black mailed you just to get you back.* You turned around and walked out but he grabbed your arm.

“~~~~-ah please give me another chance?!” He asked L pushed him away.

“Get your hands off her!” L yelled

“Who the hell are you?!” Songyo asked

“~~~~-ah’s husband!” L yelled that made Songyo laugh.

“You?! You’re playing! ~~~~-ah he’s not right?” Songyo asked

“He’s not, we’ve been married for a week now.” You said as Songyo’s laugh went down.

“Lair!” Songyo said

“You want to bet?” you asked raising an eye brow.

“No.” Songyo quickly said

“Now move so I can go through.” You said as you grabbed L’s hand.

“You can’t go anywhere!” Songyo said as he grabbed your other hand.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” L asked in a cold voice.

“Getting her back! Divorce her right now!” Songyo yelled

“***** please! No! We were married by family business!” L said coldly.

“You don’t love this man don’t you ~~~~-ah?” Songyo asked

“I do! I love him with all my heart!” you said as L smiled

“Puff…really prove it then!” Songyo said as you pulled L into a kiss that made Infinite gasp, T-ara was right behind you guys and saw you and L kiss.

“Oppa!” Jiyeon yelled as she ran to you and pushed you away.

“WHAT!” L yelled looking at Jiyeon as her eyes widen.

“O-oppa? H-how can you yell at me like that?” Jiyeon asked

“So what if I do?! What are you going to do?!” L asked

“I’m going to tell your umma and appa.” Jiyeon said

“And?” L asked raising an eye brow

“And…umm….the whole school that you’re married with a poor girl that goes to Hunjo High School!” Jiyeon said as Infinite burst into laughter.

“What?! You are what?! Going to tell our umma and appa?! OMG! You’re so stupid! Our umma and appa approved and made their wedding! STUPID!” Infinite yelled while laughing. Jiyeon looked at you and mouthed ‘I’m going to kill you.’ You looked at her and smiled. ‘Let’s see about that.’ You mouthed back and put a hand fake knife cut on your neck. Jiyeon stepped back and turned around and left, you smirked, and just nodded at her choice.

“Umma and appa? What are they supposed to do?” L asked

“I don’t know…she’s insane, like really what’s so wrong about Hunjo High School?” Sungjong asked as you looked at him.

“What’s so WRONG about Hunjo High School?” You asked

“Ummm…yeah? What’s so wrong about that school?” Sungjong asked again.

“90% do drugs, 80% drink beer, 90% of those kids goes to clubs, and 100% of them fail each year.” You said as Sungjong stepped on something. He looked down and picked it up. Lee ~~~~. Divorce OUR Kim Myungsoo NOW!! Bragger! Teacher’s PET! NO ONE LIKES YOU! Divorce! Divorce! Divorce! DIVORCE! LEE ~~~~. DIVORCE!

You and Infinite looked back to Sungjong as he read the paper.

“Yah! Aren’t you coming?!” L asked

“Myungsoo! You have to look at this!” Woohyun said as you walked over to see a punch of paper on the floor, you picked on up and read it your eyes widen at what it said. You dropped the paper as a tear fell out of  your eyes.

“Why? This can’t happen? Remember it’s Kim Myungsoo from Infinite.” You whispered to yourself. L read the paper and looked around to see other people looking at it.

“No wonder people were looking at us if like we just killed someone, because we just killed our fans hearts.” Sunggyu said as you slowly looked around you to see girls talking about you right when you can hear them. You looked at them as they came around you and formed a big circle.

“GIVE MYUNGSOO BACK!!” They yelled as they pulled on your bag and clothing. You started to get a burly vision, the girls were screaming at the top of their lungs. You then had a black out. Infinite saw the girls screaming and yelling. They all looked at you fainted on the floor, and threw stuff at you. L came and got a hold of you, the girls stopped as L carried you into the car that they called.

“Take us home.” L softly said as you were in his arms.

“She’s okay?” Sunggyu asked

“Yeah, she’ll be fine.” Sungyeol said

“I hope maybe everything was too her right now.” L said.        

----------

Ello! I finally updated!!! Sorry for all the last updates...:P I still hope for you guys to like them! :) Please enjoy and wait for more! :) Love, seelove