Wedding Part 1/2

My Mysterious Husband

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu0cgnQT2ik

Today was the day of the wedding your heart was beating fast. Sunny walked in and said hello and went back downstairs for you. Your umma came in and you smiled sweetly.

"Umma...I'm so scared." you said

"Don't worry you'll be okay." you umma said as you smiled.

"Umma...I'm not sure..if oppas won't agree." you said

"It's okay it's your life not theirs." your umma said

"Yeh..." you said as your umma left your appa came and took your hand.

"Appa promise me that when I'm not around you'll take good care of yourself." you said

"Yes, my daughter." your appa said as the church bell rang the wedding was starting. You saw Infinite walk first then the groom. You looked behind as you saw Teen Top behind you.

"Appa, you go sit and let us hand over our sister to them." L.joe said as your appa smiled and went to go sit down.

"~~~~-ah you look wonderful." L.joe

"Thanks, oppa you also look wonderful." you said as L.joe and the rest of Teen Top held you hand. L.joe and Ricky and Changjo held your left hand while Neil, C.A.P and Chunji held your right hand. L.joe smiled at you to let you know it's time you all walked down as you heard people say "She looks beautiful." you smiled at L who was smiling back at you in his white suit. Teen Top handed you over to L as L helped you up the two stairs.

"Don't think you look beautiful because I'm just doing this for the family." L whispered that made your smile turn into a straight face.

"It's okay so I don't think you look handsome anyways too." you whispered. L looked at you and you looked down.

"My wife should get a punishment for saying that." L whispered you looked at L with a puppy eyes. You turned and faced the preacher.

"Now may I ask is there any optional?" he asked as everyone didn't say anything.

"If none we are starting, Kim Myungsoo will you take Lee ~~~~ as your bride no matter through sorrow or madness, or sickness?" he asked

"I do." L said as he looked at the side of your face.

"Lee ~~~~ will you take Kim Myungsoo to be your husband no matter through sorrow or madness, or sickness?" he asked you, you paused and spoke.

"I do." you said

"Now Kim Myungsoo follow after me." he said

Preacher: "Me Kim Myungsoo will take you Lee ~~~~ as my one and only bride."

Kim Myungsoo: "Me Kim Myungsoo will take you Lee ~~~~ as my one and only bride."

Preacher: "No matter if we fight or we have happiness I'll be by your side."

Kim Myungsoo: "No matter if we fight or we have happiness I'll be by your side."

Preacher: "May you please take this ring as a sign of our love."

Kim Myungsoo: "May you please take this ring as a sign of our love." L slowly put the ring on your figure as you smiled.

"Now Lee ~~~~ follow after me." he said as you smiled

Preacher: Me Lee ~~~~ will take you Kim Myungsoo as my one and only husband."

You: "Me Lee ~~~~ will take you Kim Myungsoo as my one and only husband." you said a tear fell from your eyes.

Preacher: "No matter if we fight or we have happiness I'll be by your side."

You: "N-no matter if w-we fight or we have ha-happiness I'll be by your side." you said you started to cry a little. L wiped away the tears and you smiled.

Preacher: "May you please take this ring as a sign of our love."

You: "M-may you pl-please take this r-ring as our sign of love." you said as you put the ring on L's figure.

"You may now kiss the bride." the preacher said as L slowly kissed your lips. You kissed him back as everyone screamed in happiness. You opened your eyes as you and L faced the crowd, L smiled at Infinite as Infinite screamed on. Teen Top smiled at you as you waved at them, your heart was still beating fast to see L holding onto your hand. Your umma and appa smiled at you as you smiled back. L looked at his umma and appa as they smiled at L and L smiled a fake smile back.