Chapter number 19

My Mysterious Husband

 

You got inside a taxi and ask him to drive you back to the party. He nodded and drove out Teen Top came out looking around for you but couldn’t find you.

“Hyung! She’s not here anymore.” Neil said catching his breath.

“Yeah! Same over here!” Ricky yelled running over to L.joe.

“Where can she be then? Call her.” L.joe said as C.A.P took out his phone.

Ring~ Ring~

“Sorry the person you are calling has turned off their phone please try again later.”

“She’s not picking up.” C.A.P said as L.joe took out his phone.

“Sorry the person you are calling has turned off their phone please try again later.”

“What the hell?!” L.joe yelled as Teen Top looked over to him.

 

“Kim Myungsoo if you really hate me you can just tell me rather than making out with that pumpkin~!” you whispered to yourself as you stepped into the house again. There was still a lot of people there partying. You saw people making out which made you mad to see how they can do this. You went to sit down at the bar place and took some drinks, you were pretty drunk but happy that you were.

“No one understands me, no one will never understand me.” You whispered in your drunk voice. You stood up walking but bumping into people and feeling dizzy, you finally got to the top level to see the lights going wild.

 

“Aigoo, I have to go pee.” Sungjong whined. “Hyungs where are you guys?” Sungjong said as he put down his phone. “**** it I have to pee, Mr. you stay here.” Sungjong said to Myungsoo as he walked to the restroom. Myungsoo sat up slowly still feeling dizzy and still out of his mind drunk. You walked over to some seats and sat down a warm hand wrapped around you.

“Who are you?” He asked snuggling into your neck.

“No~ you mean who are you.” You said enjoying the snuggle. He pulled you into a kiss as you kissed him back. You both stopped and looked at each other.

“Myungsoo?” you asked  “~~~~-ah?” L asked as you both just looked at each other but then started to kiss each other. L pulled you into one of the rooms as you both kissed each other, Sungjong came back out not to see L. “Where did he go?” Sungjong asked starching his head. Infinite and SNSD came back with no sign of you. “Sungjong where’s Myungsoo?” Hoya asked

“I don’t know I came back from the bathroom and he was gone.” Sungjong said as Infinite’s jaws dropped.

“Are you joking?! Where the hell can they both be?!” Sunggyu asked as ‘HOT’ chicks walked pass him and he gave her attention.

“Hold up I’ll be back later.” Sunggyu said as he followed her.

“Yeah, us too.” The rest of Infinite said walking toward other girls too. SNSD just made a disgusted face and sat down.

 

*Back to the room with you and L.*

L pinned you on the bed on your neck, you moaned in pleasure and let him do that. He smirked and put a hand down to your private area, you looked at him and he just rubbed it you moaned louder. He slowly took off your dress as you helped him take it off he smirked he took off his shirt as you helped him take it off. You helped him take off his pants leaving on his boxers. He began to kiss you as you kissed him back, L took a finger and put in inside your entrance.

“Uhh! Myun-Myungsoo….uhhhhh…..” you moaned as he entered another finger in.

“Ahhh!!! Uhh…..Myung-soo…uuhhhhhhh……” you moaned louder he put in another finger and you moaned louder. He took them out and them.

“Myungsoo what are you doing?” you asked

“Tasting you, babe your sweet.” He said as he smirked. You smiled a little bit as you bit your lower lip as Myungsoo on your .

“Uhhh….Myungsoo!!!” you moaned he stopped and then entered in it was long so it hurt REALLY bad. You put your hands at where it entered. “Myungsoo take it out! Uhhh!!!” you said in between the moans. “Myungsoo! It’s hurting! Uhhhhhhh!!! Take it out…uhhh…” you moaned. He stopped and then began to slow down.

“Babe I promise it won’t hurt it’ll hurt now.” Myungsoo whispered as you nodded and he began to pump slowly as you moaned in pain but soon you were in pleaser, Myungsoo began to bring the speed higher as you agreed to it. He sat down next to you as you got out top of him you smiled as he slowly pumped you while sitting on top of him, but he was still sitting too.

“C-can I?” you asked as he nodded. You laid him down and began to on his neck you traveled down as he moaned in pleaser you nibbled his as he growled at you. You began to kiss his stomach and made your way down to , you smirked and kissed around the area. You opened your mouth and put in it was long but you enjoyed it you gagged at first but soon you didn’t. He started to f*** your mouth with , you moaned and he moaned.

“Babe harder!” L moaned as you moved your mouth faster with . “Uhhhh!!!” L moaned. “God! Uhhhh….god….uhhhh…..” L moaned as you stopped and grabbed . He looked at you with a frown, you slowly put it in your wet and he knew you wanted it again. You took your hand and rubbed back and forth by your . He entered it in and you both moaned as he brought up the speed you both moved and made the bed move he felt good you felt good and you both laid down and fell asleep.

 

*Next morning….O.O….*

You felt a hot breath on your neck your woman hood was hurting so bad. You didn’t know why you slowly turned your head to see L sleeping next to you, you looked at the floor to see your clothing on the floor.

“What happened?” you whispered as you looked under the covers to see L member right inside your . Your eyes widen, and you gasped he was still deep asleep. You slowly grabbed and took it out of your it hurt but at least it was out. You put on your clothing before L could have woke up tears were running down your face, you went outside the house and looked around. You walked around the Soul streets in the morning there was a cool breeze but everything was better than to stay with L in the same bed.

“What happened last night? I don’t remember anything.” You whispered *Sigh* “I can’t go home because appa might still be mad at me, and if I go to L’s house they might ask where he is.” You thought as you sat on the bench you looked at the lake as T-ara came and surround you.

“~~~~-ah.” Jiyeon said

“What?” you asked annoyed to hear her voice.

“What?! Yo-“ Qir started.

“Shut up!” Jiyeon yelled.

“What. Do. You. People. Want. From. Me.?” You slowly said

“WE WANT MYUNGSOO OPPA BACK!” T-ara yelled as you just laughed.

“You won’t get him back if you’re like this!” Someone yelled as you turned around to see SNSD yelling.

“Oh! Unnie!” Jiyeon said walking toward Sunny.

“Do not call me unnie if you just talked ~~~~-ah like that!” Sunny said in a angry voice.

“Unnie! He stole your man and you won’t say anything?!” Jiyeon asked

“NO! And for the last time Myungsoo is married to ~~~~-ah he was never my man NOR yours!” Sunny yelled that made you gasp.

“Unnie….” Jiyeon whispered.

“Go away…” Jessica simply said to T-ara

“B-.” Jiyeon was cut off.

“Go.” Tiffany said T-ara looked at you one last time you smirked and they just walked away.

“Did they do anything to you?” Yoona asked

“Did they hurt you?” Hyoyeon asked

“Did they try to hurt you?” Yuri asked

“Were they being bullies?” Sooyoung asked

“You’re okay right?” Seohyun asked

“I’m okay! No one or nothing did anything to me.” You said with a smile.

“Where’s Myungsoo then?” Sunny asked

“And why are you still in the same clothing as yesterday?” Hyoyeon asled

“And WHERE in the world were you yesterday?” Yoona asked

“Also why are you here alone?” Tiffany asked

“You must answer these questions!” Jessica said with perfect English.

“Kim Myungsoo is still in bed, I’m in these clothing because I think we did something together that I really think is bad, and I was at my father’s then my brothers I don’t know where they are and I am here alone because I need to think.” You said back with perfect English.

“Whoo!!!!! What did you and Myungsoo do together?” Sunny asked

“I don’t know…this morning….I…ummm…haha….ummm….” you said awkwardly.

“What?!” SNSD asked sitting around.

“Ummm……saw….ummmm…..” you started.

“Saw? What did you see?!” Sunny asked

“I saw….ummm…a member inside me…..” you said as SNSD looked at each other in confusion.

“Member inside of you? What’s what suppose to mean?” Sunny said as Tiffany’s mouth dropped open.

“Sh-she means…t-that…h-her a-and Myung-Myungsoo HAD !” Tiffany yelled out loud which made you cover and the other SNSD members gasped.

“Had ?” SNSD whispered.

“I don’t know?! What I saw in the morning was the was inside of me and I grabbed it and took it out no matter if I didn’t but still it hurt like hell.” You said as SNSD was just shocked. “YAH! Sitting there isn’t doing me any help!” you said which made them come back to relating.  

 

Ello! It's been a LONG time! I finally updated!!! WHOO~!!! HOO!!!!! *?! With MYUNGSOO?!* You must be shock! O.O How's Myungsoo going to act?! Please do subscribe and comment! Love, seelove

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfXxkf46maltlZZw64t4R >.<

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi1gsanyFj6KzMLCk6zg2 ^_____^

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM7WZLxtiTjcik9hVbffF  :O

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5U-wt-kXmxtqs5Ukzsya >,<

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDCCrfBK3C3o18O0YAxqL HEHE!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSy-tmtXVZbRy4icbz7wEB CUTE!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-c8v0BJq1KopKBKMTlzZ LOL! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrjKSfIZnx6b7nIn-Qhkf *Drama "God Of Studys" or "Masters Of Study"  :) Hint: Jiyeon is in there too! Hint: Myungsoo is not the main person just a backround student...:(