Baby.

My Mysterious Husband

You woke up with a tear falling down your face, more tears followed behind.

“Myungsoo….oppa…” you said hugging your knees to be closer to your face.

“I can’t forget you…it’s hard….I just wanted to….to…say that…I love you and your baby that you don’t know about….” You said as Sunny and Yoona walked into your room.

“~~~~-ah.” Sunny said rushing over to you.

“Unnie! It’s hard! It’s hard to let him go! I love him! He doesn’t know about the baby! He doesn’t know about anything! Unnie! I love him! I can’t forget him!” you sobbed as Sunny began to cry with you.

“~~~~-ah don’t cry, don’t think too much your emotions can affect the baby.” Yoona said as Sunny nodded her head.

“Unnie…I can let him go can’t I? I’m trying to erase all the memories we had together and put them away.” You said wiping your tears away.

“Stay strong ~~~~-ah me and SNSD will always be here for you, don’t worry.” Sunny said as you nodded.

 

“Myungsoo-ah are you awake?” Sunggyu said walking into the room.

“Hyung~” L cried as Infinite rushed over to L who was still crying like a little baby on the bed.

“Myungsoo-ah! Where’s Hoya? What’s wrong?! Why are you crying?!” Sunggyu asked

“Hyung~ Hoya hyung left….he left…..he left….” L cried

“Wae?” Dongwoo asked rubbing L’s back.

“He thinks that I didn’t forgive him and he told me the whole story about Eun-jo…” L said as Infinite’s eyes widen.

“E-Eun-jo?” Sungjong gasped

“Hyung…Hoya hyung was the reason why Eun-jo lost the baby….” L said as Sunggyu began to be teary. Tears streamed down Sunggyu’s eyes thinking about the memories with Eun-jo.

“And hyung you have to hear this….the baby…..wasn’t yours…..b-but Hoya hyung’s…..” L said as Sunggyu’s eyes widen in shock Infinite all gasped and their mouths dropped open. Sunggyu froze as Hoya came into the room, giving all their attention to Hoya, Sunggyu rushed over and grabbed his color.

“WAE?! YOU KNEW I LOVED HER! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! HOYA! I BELIEVED IN YOU! I’m your hyung…..how can you do this to me? You knew that me and Eun-jo were dating…..you knew how much we wanted a baby together….but you wanted to date her and kept it away from me? And then you got her pregnant and she told me it was my baby?! And you broke up with her which caused her to lose the baby?! Hoya….” Sunggyu said as more tears fell from his eyes, Hoya started to cry as Sunggyu let go.

“Hyung, I’m sorry….” Hoya whispered

“No! GO! GO!” Sunggyu yelled

“Hyung…”

“GO! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!” Sunggyu yelled making Hoya cry even more. Walking out slowly without looking back Hoya ran past his umma.

“Howon…” Mrs. Kim whispered as she looked at her son run past her.

“Hyung! Don’t blame Hoya….” L said still crying.

“I can’t believe this….uhhh…..” Sunggyu said sobbing and breathing in and out.

“Hyung…” Sungjong said as he went to go comfort Sunggyu. Mrs. Kim walked in to find Sunggyu and Myungsoo and Sungjong and Sungyeol and Dongwoo and Woohyun all crying in pain, she frowned.

“What happened here?” Mrs. Kim asked

“Umma…” Sunggyu whispered

“Woohyun…Dongwoo….Sungjong….Sungyeol….Myungsoo….Sunggyu….” Mrs. Kim whispered helping each of her sons up, looking around to find Hoya but remembered he ran out.

“Why are you guys crying? Where’s Howon? Why did he run out?” Mrs. Kim asked

“Umma….” L whispered

“Aigoo….crying over a girl again? My sons no need, there are many more girls out there. I only have seven sons and I love you all the same, I don’t want to see you all so sorrow and slow. I know it’s going to be hard to let go but you have to let her go, I know letting the person you love go is hard but you have to.” Mrs. Kim said as all six of them nodded

“Sunggyu-ah, go find Hoya….he must be out there somewhere still crying.” Mrs. Kim said as Sunggyu nodded and Infinite followed him Mrs. Kim looked over to L.

“Myungsoo-ah you should also go find ~~~~.” Mrs. Kim said with a sigh then left.

Myungsoo sighed back into the bed and thought about you, and thought about his Umma’s words. 

“I know it’s going to be hard to let go but you have to let her go, I know letting the person you love go is hard but you have to.”

“I guess I have to let you go ~~~~.”

=============================================

“I guess I have to let you go Myungsoo.” You said as you sighed and touched your stomach.

“Baby, don’t be mad at daddy, okay? This was mommy’s mistake, don’t be mad at daddy. Please grow up healthy; mommy just can’t wait to see you. Will you look like mommy? I want you to look like mommy because mommy loves you very much!” You said with a smile and rubbed your stomach.

 

Time has passed as you and Myungsoo forgotten each other little by little, soon as you both know you both forgotten each other. You finally found out that you were having a baby girl, you and Sunny helped each other think of baby names.

“Baby Hriy-rin.” You said as you smiled at your 6 mouth baby inside your stomach. Standing up to get some water you smiled at the baby in your stomach.

“Mommy will try her very best to take care of you.” You said as Teen Top came into the house.

“Oh! There you are! Here!” Ricky said handing you a bag.

“What’s this?” you asked

“Baby clothing….Hehe…” Ricky said

“Oh! Thanks!” you said setting it down and going back to the living room.

“What are you girls looking at?” CAP asked kissing Sunny on the cheek then looking at the book.

“Baby names?” L.joe read

“Yeah, baby Hriy-rin do you like it?” you asked

“Hriy-rin! Awww!!! That’s so cute!” Chunji and Ricky beamed.

 

Infinite had no time to mess around or had any time to rest because of their busy things they had to do, repeating some of the things over and over again made then very tired. Concert after concert they didn’t even have enough time for themselves.

“Hyung! I’m like about to die!” Sungjong complained

“Hurry up! We don’t have that much time till the radio show!” Sunggyu said

“Urgh! How much things do we have to do?!” Sungyeol asked

“More than you think!” L yelled

“Yah~! DO you wanna die already?!” Sungyeol asked

“No! I don’t want to die! Do you?” L asked

“No!” Sungyeol pouted

“Sure looks like you do!” L yelled chasing after Sungyeol into the water.

“Yah! Come back! We have to go!” Sunggyu yelled as Dongwoo pushed Sunggyu into the water.

“YAH~!” Sunggyu yelled

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Infinite laughed.

“HOWON! I’m going to kill you!” Sunggyu yelled chasing Hoya around the water.

“AHH~!!!! HYUNG!” Sungjong yelled pushing L into Sungyeol.

“Sungjong!” L yelled running after Sungjong.

“Now look I’m all wet!” Woohyun yelled running over to Dongwoo and pushing him.

“Yah! Woohyun!” Dongwoo yelled

After having some fun in the water they dried themselves in the sun, sitting around making fun of each other and laughing.

 

(2 Months later)

Today marks your 9th mouth with the baby meaning that the baby can come any day now, in a couple of days Teen Top and SNSD is going back to Seoul. Holding onto your stomach you suddenly felt a pain, breathing a little hard. Teen Top just arrived home and was upstairs, messing around L.joe came down for some water.

“Oppa….Uhh…I think I’m going to have her….” You said as L.joe rushed to you.

“Yah! Yah! Don’t play! Are you-HYUNG!” L.joe yelled as everyone rushed downstairs.

“~~~~-ah’s going to give birth!” L.joe yelled

“Let’s take her to the hospital quick!” Sunny yelled as they rushed you into the car.

“HELP! HELP!” Teen Top yelled as the doctors rushed to you and took you into the labor room.

“Okay, are you ready miss?” the doctor asked as you nodded. “Ready! One….two…three…push!” The doctor said as you pushed

“Ahhh~~~~!!!” you screamed

“Okay, I can see the head! One more time! One! Two! Three! Push!” the doctor said as you pushed with all your might.

“AHHHHH~~~~!!!!” you screamed

“Wahhhhhh~~~~” the baby cried you smiled and breathed slowly.

Teen Top and SNSD was waiting, just then the nurse came out of the room.

“How is it going?” L.joe asked

“She had her baby.” The nurse said as Teen Top and SNSD smiled and beamed in happiness.

“Can we go see her?” Sunny asked as the nurse nodded they made their way to your room and opened the door to see you smiling and holding your baby.

“~~~~-ah!” Ricky said walking into the room.

 

“Aigoo! She’s so cute!” Sunny said holding her.

“Are you feeling okay ~~~~?” L.joe asked you nodded your head and smiled.

“Omo~ now I want a baby like her too!” Yoona said with a joking manner.

“Aigoo! Aigoo! Yoona already thinking!” you said as everyone laughed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Myungsoo-ah get some rest and make sure you have enough sleep~!” Woohyun said with a smile.

“Neh, I know Mr. Woohyun.” L said as everyone laughed and went to their bedrooms. Laying on his bed and looking into the night sky, smiling he slowly closed his eyes. The next morning he woke up by Sunggyu and the others jumping on his bed.

“Hurry up and get dress!” They all shouted and yelled and sang.

“Aish! I’m up!” L said with a half sleepy face on.

“Did you sleep yesterday?!” Woohyun asked

“Of course I did!” L said brushing his teeth.

“Sure you did, Mr. Myungsoo!” Woohyun said which made L give him a glare.

“Haha…we were playing!” Dongwoo said laughing.

“Haha! Sure!” L said with a smile on his face.

 

(1 year past)

Your baby is one years old already, with you and her always giggling and laughing and playing around with each other. You noticed the raising a baby by yourself was sometimes hard but most of the times it was very easy, kissing your baby’s chubby cheeks and making her giggle and laugh. To see your daughters happiness was your happiness, even without Myungsoo you manned to live your life with your daughter. For Myungsoo he was busy with Idol things like meetings for new songs and more, his life was harder and more needed to do more than yours but you both still are able to live a life with joy. You with your baby and him with his brothers and making his mangers proud of him on stage. You carried your baby around to the store and bought some new clothing for her, since you knew English it was easy to move around, right when you both got to the cashier she smiled.

“Now that’s such a cutie!” she said as Hriy-rin giggled.

“Thank you.” You said

“Well I’m not trying to be rude nor anything but may I ask where’s the father?” she asked in a low voice.

“No need to be sorry, her father is in Seoul and busy with work.” You said with a smile the cashier nodded she put your things into a bag and you and Hriy-rin left. Setting Hriy-rin on the bed and you went to go wash your face, you came and sat down next to her again.

“Hriy-rin that was the first time someone ever asked about your appa again.” you said as she smiled and laughed.             

 

 

Hey! So I got to update before I leave! SO here it is! You finally had your baby! :) :) I hope you guys are enjoying and I promise to update AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! :) Love, seelove