Chapter 25

My Mysterious Husband

"Unnie!" Tiffany beamed as she ran outside for a hug, smiling you gave her a hug.

"Thanks." you said as L.joe helped you take your things to the little house. You walked in to see a nice stairway and the living room to the kitchen, Yoona came out with a smile.

"Do you like it?" Yoona asked clapping her hands.

"It's perfect Yoona." you said as she smiled and went to hold your hands.

"I just wish for the best for you and your baby." Yoona said as you smiled and she lead you to your room.

"Unnie this is your room." Yoona said with a smile and opening the door, walking into the large room already filled with things even clothing. Smiling at Yoona you picked up your bags as Yoona helped you ou away your things.

"Aniyo! Unnie let me do that!" Yoona said climbing and putting away the books.

"Thanks Yoona." You said "Unnie you go sit I'll finish this okay?" Yoona asked as you smiled and nodded.

"Yoona is this your house or your parents?" you asked

"Both, cause my dads giving me the house." Yoona said

"Oh okay are you fine with me staying here then?" you asked

"Not a problem you can stay here as long as you need too." Yoona said as you sighed.

"Even years?" you asked as Yoona chocked on her water.

"~~~~ years?!" Yoona repeated "What do you mean?!" Yoona asked

"Yoona I want to stay here for five years." you said

"Five?! But you and Myungsoo aeren't even divorce yet though." Yoona said as you sighed.

"Yoona it doesn't matter anymore he doesn't love me anymore I bet you he doesn't even want to see my face. Maybe because of after what happened." you said as Yoona sighed and hugged you.

"Unnie you have to be strong, okay?" Yoona said as you nodded. Walking out of the room to see SNSD getting ready to go to their MV shot Yoona went back into the room.

"~~~~ We have to go now so you be carful." Yoona said with a smile and left, with hearing a slam at the door tears fell from your eyes.

"Myungsoo......" you whispered his name as you sobbed.

"Myungsoo now I'm going to let go of everything, I going to forget you." you said as you looked at the wedding ring and took it off.

-------------

"Myungsoo! Wake up! You're going to make us late for the concert!" Sunggyu yelled shaking L.

"Aish! Okay! Okay!! I'm up!" L said as he stood up and went to the bathroom. Getting ready for the concert that they are going to have made L think of you, sighing as it was their turn to go up he did his best on "The Chaser" sweating while coming off stage was like a work out for Infinite.

"Alright! Good job boys!" the manager said giving hi fives to infinite.

"L where's your wife?" the noona asked as L looked away.

"Long story." Sunggyu mouthed as the noona nodded. Walking to his car and all in mind was you getting teary and gloomy after you left, L decided to go check at your house if you were there. Running to the door and knoncking.

"~~~~-ah! ~~~~-ah!" L yelled but no one answered tears forming in his eyes as the tears fell down. Driving home and still crying as he got home Infinite was in the living room messing around again, walking in and sliding down the door everyone looked to L.

"L." infinite said walking over to him.

"Hyung she's gone! She really left me!" L said as he began to sob.

"Myungsoo." Dongwoo said patting his back.

"Myungsoo don't cry, you're not divorce yet with her." Sunggyu said as L stood up and went to his bedroom. Sliding down the door as more tears fell from his eyes.

"It was my fualt, I was being stupid! I didn't listen to you, and now you're really gone. ~~~~-ah I love you, I want you back! Please come back to me!" L said as he brought his knees to his face. Listening on the outdoor side Sunggyu sighed and looked out the window.

"~~~~-ah where ever you are, please come back to Myungsoo." Sunggyu whispered as he rubbed his temps and sat on his bed. Myungsoo sat on his bed feeling the blanket and seeing you laying on the bed made more tears fall from his eyes, laying down on the bed and grabbing the pillow and crying himself to sleep L fell asleep.

----------------------

Putting down your pen and yawning and looking at the time. "10:00." you said as you opened your labtop, checking for recent things that happened. Walking downstairs into the kitchen and cooking yourself some food eating at the table alone and washing your dishes then going back up to the room and laying on your bed. Without a notice a tear came falling down your face then more following after it, sitting up and looking at the window more and more tears ran down your face.

"Baby what can umma do now?" you asked as you touched your stomach. "What if I can't forget your appa?" you asked as you looked at your wedding photo. "He was such a gentalmen." you said with a smile, holding onto the picture you fell asleep with the photo in your hand. SNSD got home pretty late at night the fist thing Yoona and Sunny did was went to go check on you, they both smiled and sigh. Just then Sunny noticed something in your hand walking over to you and lightly taking the photo off your hand, and looking at it.

"Is that her and Myungsoo's wedding photo?" Yoona asked as Sunny nodded putting it down on the little night stand and walking out of the room, Sunny sighed.

------------------------

Waking up by a little shake Myungsoo openned one of his eyes, opening it to see Sunggyu holding a tray of food. Sitting up with a weak smile he looked at Sunggyu.

"Eat some lunch, you haven't eaten today at all." Sunggyu said

 

“Hyung, I’m not hungry.” L said as Sunggyu sighed.

“You can’t just starve yourself because of her, I know you love her but if you want her back you have to eat for the energy.” Sunggyu said which made L look up at him.

“Neh.” L said with a small nod.

“And remember don’t worry much where ever she is she’s safe, and FYI tonight we have a dinner with the mangers and noona’s.” Sunggyu said as L nodded and smiled. Eating his food, and not thinking about you but now moving on. While you were sleeping in your dreamland. *It’s the opposite so since you’re in the states and L’s in Korea if it’s morning there it’s night time in the states, so you and L are always doing the opposite of each other.* Finishing his food he called to maid to take it down and wash it, walking into the bathroom and splashing water in his face. And now thinking about you, looking himself in the merrier.

“I’m really going to forget you now ~~~~-ah, but before I say goodbye I just wanted to tell you that I love you and only you.” L whispered as he wiped his face and made his way downstairs, but to see his parents in the living room.

“Myungsoo-ah come and have tae with us.” Mrs. Kim said as Infinite all looked at L.

“Neh, umma.” L said as he sat  down next to his umma.

“Now where’s ~~~~-ah?” Mrs. Kim asked as Infinite and L gulped.

“She….ummmm…..Sh-“ L started but Sunggyu cut him off.

“Umma! We have to go to our dinner with the mangers and noona’s! Sorry! We have to go now!” Sunggyu said as he pulled L and the others out the door.

“It’s not even six yet.” Mr. Kim said looking at the time.

“They’ve been very strange.” Mrs. Kim said

 

“That was close!” Dongwoo said as Infinite got inside the car, and the driver drove them to the mall instead. *Weird is what you think.* Walking in to see the Seoul mall and walking around was a relief since the dinner was four hours away. They didn’t have to worry much fans followed them and asked for pictures and more, they agreed to it and smiled for each camera.

“Myungsoo oppa! Where’s ~~~~ unnie?!” A fan girl asked as L’s smile went down.

“She’s not here, she’s out with her friends.” Dongwoo said as L sighed and smiled again.

“Ow. That I wanted to see her again, next time you come can you take her too?” The fan girl asked again.

“I don’t think there’s going to be a next time.” L mumbled as they fan girl tilted her head.

“Yeah.” Hoya said as L looked away and went to Sunggyu.

“Where’s ~~~~ Myungsoo oppa?” Another fan girl asked as L’s smile went down again.

“Okay we have to go now.” Sunggyu said as Infinite nodded and followed Sunggyu out the door into the car again. To the park they went but instead a Japanese Garden, Myungsoo looked around and started to get teary.

“Myungsoo what’s wrong?” Hoya asked

“Nothing.” L said walking ahead. After a few hours they dinner was here and they had to go, sitting in the car as L looked out the window to notice something. This was the same place that he wanted to have dinner with you on your one year marriage together, with teary eyes he walked in.

“Oh! Hi! Infinite!” The noona’s said as Infinite walked in. Sitting down with little chit chats with the mangers and noona’s L didn’t talk at all, looking out of the window was better. But without a notice a tear dropped from L’s eyes and many more followed along, then one of the noona’s notice.

“Myungsoo-ah are you crying?” She asked as Myungsoo put his head down and sobbed. Everyone’s attention went over to Myungsoo Infinite rushed over to L.

“Myungsoo.” Dongwoo said

“Hyung! This doesn’t make any since! Everything and everyone makes me think about her! Hyung I don’t know what to do anymore! I can’t forget her! I just can’t! I’m trying but there’s always that small thing in life that makes me think about her! I don’t know anymore! Hyung! It’s hard to let her go! I’m trying, but it’s not working!” L said in his sob as Infinite looked at him. The noona’s and the mangers looked at each other and then looked at Infinite to know what was going on with Myungsoo, Infinite sighed and took Myungsoo out of the room.

“~~~~-ah is gone, she’s been gone after Saturday night.” Hoya said

“We haven’t seen her because of her problem with Myungsoo.” Dongwoo said

“So you guys don’t know where she is now?” one of the noona asked

“Yeah, Myungsoo was trying to forget her this afternoon when we went to the mall the fans kept asking where ~~~~ was and we didn’t have a nice answer so we just left.” Hoya said as they nodded and understood.

“Then we went to the Japanese Garden and he looked like he was about to cry.” Dongwoo said as Hoya nodded.

“Because he and ~~~~ had memoires there, at Shinwa there’s a garden and he took ~~~~ there a couple of times.” Hoya said after explaining they went to find Infinite and L.

Finding them all down on the first floor L in his own little corner trying to calm himself down as Infinite stood by the stairs. Hoya and Dongwoo looked over to him and sighed, Infinite all got up and walked over to L.

“Here let’s take you somewhere.” Sunggyu said as he held out a hand L took it and they brought him into the car.

“Where are we going?” L asked

“Just wait and see.” Woohyun said with a smile and next thing you saw was a sign that said….

Seoul’s Club.

“Are you-“ L started when Hoya cut him off.

“We have to.” Hoya said as L rolled his eyes.

“Come on! We’ll take you in and you can have a good time if a girl comes, then you can flirt and we won’t mind.” Dongwoo said

“I’m not like you guys, I’m a married man.” L said as Infinite pouted.

“Come on! Not for tonight.” Woohyun said

“No, no girl is attractive to me only ~~~~ is.” L said as Infinite sighed.

“Whatever.” Infinite said as they took Myungsoo into the club. All eyes were on them L didn’t care to dare look at them, Infinite smiled and winked at the girls as they squealed and drooled over them. Without caring L went over to the bartender and asked for a drink, taking the shot he just smiled and put his head down.

“Look he said he won’t get drunk but at the end look at him.” Sungyeol said as Infinite started laughing. Walking over to L and taking him into the car, getting into the car and worried about how he would be like at home to their umma and appa. Getting home they all went and opened the door to see their umma and appa at the doorway.

“Myungsoo what happened to you?” their umma asked

“Nowhere.” L said in his drunk voice.

“Drunk?” Mr. Kim asked

“None of your problem.” L said

“It is my problem!” Mr. Kim said

“I don’t care!” L yelled waling up to his room and locking it.    

----------

Hey there seelove here! I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter as well~! :)