Chapter 9

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

"Hyung..." Daesung called out to him as they entered his pad. 

"Hmmm?" he asked.

"Why did you said that to Mrs. Park?" Daesung asked.

"Said what?" he asked.

"That you're dating Bom noona" he replied.

"What's wrong with that?" he asked.

"That's not true Hyung, you should've told Mrs. Park that you two were just friends." Daesung added. Daesung's a really good guy. Anyone would like him in an instant coz he's like an angel, just put him wings and voilaaaa! You already got yourself a guardian angel.

"*sigh*, I know that ok? I know what I'm doing. I have reasons why I said what I said. Please stop asking such questions ok?" he replied and dismissed the conversation.

"You like Bom noona, don't you?" Dae asked and quickly run to his room.

'So what if I like Bom? There's nothing wrong with that. Right?' another voice inside him told him.

'There is something wrong with that. You might like her, but that's all there is. You just want to have a little fun with her.' Another voice told him.

"ARGHHHHH!!! This is driving me crazy. He said as he massaged his temples.

***

"How may I help you sir?" Mr. Kang asked him. He's the owner and manager of the Candy Bear Bakeshop & Cafe.

"Yes, I need to talk you Mr. Kang." he told him. And the owner nodded his head. He introduce himself to him.

"This is regarding your employee, Park Bom." he told him.

"Ah yes, what about her sir?" askded Mr. Kang.

"I've heard she resigned recently. Did you happen to know the reason why?" he asked. 

"Ah yes, she did. She told me that she was selected for a job at a certain island as waitress, and she said that they're offering her a very good salary." he heard him say.

"Why do you want to know anyways?" Mr. Kang added.

"You see Mr. Kang , I am the owner of that island you mentioned earlier." he said in a very cool manner. 

"Whoah...You mean to say its you --" Mr. Kang replied. He nodded his head and smiled. 

"So what do you want me to do ?" 

"She told my assistant that she still needs to tender her 30 days notice to you before she can finally work for me." he told him.

"I was thinking if you can make that like a 5 days notice instead of 30 days? I need her to work for me the soonest possible time" he said. He offered him a good amount of cash that made him accept the deal. He said that he'll inform Bom later tonight. And he thanked him for being cooperative. He left the bakeshop with a smile on his face.

BOM'S POV:

*Later that day* 

"Bommie - ah, look at this omo.... they looked argh I can't even. " She heard Dara, as she enter the bakeshop running towards her holding a Magazine. 

"Kya! I'm moping that floor, look what you did!" she scolded her. Dara left footpri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter