Chapter 13

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM’S POV:

She was waiting for Minzy so she can go straight to Seung Hyun’s and signed the contract. And she needs to talk to him about the hospital bills on how she can pay him coz seriously she needs a lifetime to be able to repay him.

“Unnie, I’m here!” Minzy called out to her. She quickly changed to her Pink long sleeves and skirt minus the apron and hair net. She bid them goodbye and quickly went to Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun’s been expecting her coz when she entered the building the receptionist told her to go straight to the 35th floor. And she did, she knocked on his door before coming in. She saw him straigten up when he saw her and motioned her to sit down. 

"Sorry I'm late." she said. He just stared at her. 

"It's ok.. -- This is your contract. Read it first, then signed every page on the last page -- signed here above your name. Ok?" he asked. She nodded. She was reading when she got distracted when he started to smoke. 'He's smoking?' she asked herself. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" she asked. He just looked at her.

"SMOKING, WHAT ELSE DO YOU THINK IM DOING?" he asked. 'Arghhh this guy's really irritating sometimes!' she said to herself.

"WELL I CAN SEE THAT!! THANKS FOR POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS! I MEAN THAT'S NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!" she told him. He just shrugged, let out a smoke into her face, making her coughed in no time and she shoved the smoke away with ger hand. 

"You should quit smoking" she added.

"YOU find it y" he said in a teasing tone.

"I look more manly." he added.

"Tch? Really? What a confidence you got there huh?' she said.

"Shhhhh ..... just stop talking and let's get this done and over with Arasso??" he asked. She pouted her lips and continued to read her contract. After for about 30 minutes she's done reading and she signed it and gave it to him.

"Any questions?" he asked. and she can't think of any. 

"Seung Hyun, the hospital bills, how can I repay you?" she asked.

"We'll talk about that on the island, ok?" he answered. And she nodded.

"Ok, I'll see you soon Bommie. " he said and he smiled at her. 

"Ok. Bye. I'll get going." she told him.

"Bommie --" he called out to her.

"I'll take you to the bakeshop --" he said grabbing her hand, they headed to the elevator. She can feel the people staring at them. She tried to pull her hand, but he just tighten his grip even more. 

When they reached the lobby, all of the employee's are staring at them. She can feel her face turned red even without looking at a mirror. 

'Oh My God. Seung Hyun, you could be the death of me' she mentally told herself. 

He opened the door for her and she got in. He made his way to the driver's side and got in as well. In a way she was thankful, she'd reached the bakeshop earlier. When they reached the bakeshop she didn't let him opened the door, but instead she quickly stepped out and thanked him once again. 

"Bye Seung Hyun!! Thanks for the ride!!" she said. He just salute her and stepped on the gas. 

"DARA - oh!! I'm here!!" she called out to her friend while putting her apron again.

"Bommie - ah, you're here already." she heard Dara said as she was fixing the tables and chairs. 

"How's your mom?" Dara added.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter