Chapter 6

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV:

"Hello Mrs. Nam?" she said over the phone.

"Neh, this is Park Bom --" she added.

"So you've made up your mind already?" she asked. 

"Uhmm yes. I - I accept the offer. And --" she replied.

"Great, Mr. Choi would be so happy to hear this. So when can you start?" Mrs. Nam asked her.

'Mr. Choi? Why on earth would he be so happy to know that I accepted his offer?' she asked herself. 

"Uhmmm In a month? I guess? Since I need to file a 30 days notice to my manager at the bakeshop." she told her.

"Oh I see, ok I'll call you. But for now I have to inform the Big Boss about this ok?" Said Mrs. Nam.

"Ok, thank you so much. Bye." she said and with that their conversation ends.

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

Was sitting in his black swivel chair, as if waiting for something to drop from the heavenly skies above. Then Mrs. Nam knocked on the door and entered. 

"Hmmmm?" he asked.

"Well I've got a good and bad news for you sir." she told him,

'Bad news? What could that be? Oh I hope she didn't declined the offer...' he mentally prayed to himself.

"What do you want to hear first?" Asked Mrs. Nam. He rolled his eyes, but answered anyways. 

"The good one first..." he answered, leaning back from his chair. 

"The good news is -- she accepted your offer sir!" she replied. 

'Oh thank goodness!' he silently told himself. But he didn't made any facial expressions and remained poker faced.

"And the bad news?" he asked. 

"Well, she still needs to file a 30 days notice to her current employer." said Mrs. Nam.

'What? a month? I have to wait for a month?' he asked himself. 

"Is that so?" he answered in a very calm manner. 

"Yes, I'm afraid that's what she told me earlier, Sir" Mrs Nam replied. 

"I see. You may go. Thank you." he replied. 

As soon as Mrs. Nam left, he called one of his trusted detectives.

"Hi, Its me again. Seung Hyun. I have a little job for you." he said.

"Yeah, I need to know the name of the owner or manager of the At the Candy Bear Bakeshop & Cafe." he added. 

"Its in Seoul too, I forgot the street, but yeah it wouldn't be that hard for you --" he said. 

"Yes. That's all. Thanks." he said and ending the call. 

----

"Hyung, wanna go with us tonight?" Daesung sent him a text message, its been awhile since he last saw his cousin.

"Where to?" he replied.

"Its in the National Museum, there's an ongoing exhibit of different historical artifacts and some cool paintings as well. Its kinda cool Hyung." Daesung replied.

"ArtiS? eh?" he replied with a smile on his face.

"Haha hyung, you never changed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter