Chapter 11

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

babeyelmo - here's the answer to your comment akekeke  thanks again! ^_^

JinglesShinggi  - don't worry she'll be ok.. (",) thanks for the comment

cimmotabi - yeah he will soon realize that I think ;) thanks for commenting I appreciate it so much!

Alien-Leader - I see, why did you changed your username btw? (",) thanks for the comment!

 

BOM'S POV:

Later that day she went to Choi Seung Hyun's office. She didn't even know why. Then she remembered her mom. She sighed before entering the building. She saw the receptionist already staring at her. Oh no more like glaring at her. But why?? 

"Good morning, uhmmm Is Mr. Choi Seung Hyun here?" she asked. 

"Do you have an appointment with him?" she heard her asked.

"Uhmmm no, is Mrs. Nam here? Can I talk to them?" she asked shyly. 

"Just have a seat first at the waiting area, I'll call Mrs. Nam first." 

"Ahh -- hehe thank you." she said bowing her head. She headed to the waiting area, that looks more like a huge living room area.

She'd been thinking on how she's gonna tell Seung Hyun that she needs his help. She'd look really stupid, after declining his offer, now she'll be begging to take the job again. Stupid fool. She shook her head, trying not to think about the consequences now, she'll look stupid, she already know about that.  its her mother's life at stake. She was told that her mother needs to have a Heart bypass because one of her arteries that brings blood to her heart muscle become clogged. She needs the money now. It cost half a million dollar, where on earth can she get that amount? She told the doctor if she can have a downpayment for the operation. And they said that they'll discuss it first, but she really hope that they'll attend to her mother, even if she can't pay them in advance. She'll pay the bills the soonest possible time, just for her mom to be saved. 

"Ms. Park Bom -- Please proceed to 35th floor" the receptionist called out to her, and she stood up and went to the elevator. Praying for the best. 

'Dinggg' She looked at the floor indicator. It says 35. She quickly got out. Looking around. 

'She must've told me the wrong floor. This floor's desserted.' she told herself, trying to see if there are any employees. But she saw noone. She was about to turn around, when she felt strong sturdy arms hugged her from behind. She tried to break away from the hug. But he didn't. She was about to scream when she heard him speak.

"I know you'd come to me" he said nuzzling her neck. She felt an electric shockwave run within her when she felt him breathing her smell. He finally let go of her. 

"Kya!! What are you doing!!" she yelled at him.

"Don't yell at me!!" he yelled back at her. 

"You started it!" she replied. 

"Aish!! Follow me." he instructed her. And she did. 

"This is my office." she heard him say. 

"This? The whole -- floor?" she asked. He gave her a one sided smile and nodded his head once. 

"WOW." she said. She notice he was really amused.

"You liked it huh?" he asked as they enter a room. She nodded. 

"Have a seat first." He went to the comfort room after few minutes, he was now wearing a faded jeans and white polo shirt. He looked so -- perfect. She was still staring at him, then he looked back at her. He smiled. And her heart skipped a beat for a second. She gasped. 

"So, how may I help you?" he asked in a very y manner. 

"A-ah..." She don't know what to say. She bit her lower lip, thinking hard. 

"Hmmmmm.....Why did you backed out?" he asked as he sat down on his swivel chair. 

"Yeah that..uhmm well I'm very sorry for backing out. I was thinking -- I came here coz --" she said. She saw him staring intently at her. She can't stand him staring at her like that. She quickly looked down. 

"Then??" he asked.

"You ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter