Chapter 31

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

He woke up feeling more energized and was smiling like an idiot. He slept well last night and he know why. BOM. Last night they had a lil fight and Bom was mad at him she slept at the other room. But he can't sleep without her so he still went to her room and asked if he could sleep with her and she agreed, 'She loves me that much, to accept me after hurting her feelings' he thought. His smile faded at the thought. He's being unfair. Bom would do everything for him, accept him after his wrong doings and yet he cant even grant her simple request. What kind of boyfriend is he? His thoughts filled with Bom when Daesung entered his office his mind immediately went to the blonde hair guy that is now standing in front of his desk. He looks serious. 

"What brings you here?" he asked before pressing the intercom button and asked for something to eat and drink for the two of them. 

"I have some news." Daesung said as he put his hands on his pockets. He looked at him. 

"What news? Good or bad" he asked. Daesung sat on the chair in front of him before answering, 

"I have lead as to where the suspects are  hiding right now." he said referring to the group of people who killed Lucas. He sighed. 'FInally.' he said to himself. 

"Really? Where?" he asked. As his secretary entered the room with donuts and mocha late. Daesung pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket before taking a sip of his mocha late.

"In a local city in Mexico" Daesung said.

"Mexico?? Why Mexico?" he asked. Daesung shrugged and paused for awhile before opening his mouth to say something.

"Hmmm Lucas is half American half Mexican right?" asked Daesung, he nodded his head. 

"Interesting. I'll figure that one out. I'll keep you updated hyung." Daesung added as he turn to leave. He's happy and relieved that finally they now have an idea where they are. He can finally give justice to Lucas` death. Its been long overdue, its hight time for them to pay. He smiled then Seungri entered his office. He sighed and scratched his head. 

"What does the maknae want this time?" he asked in frustration. 

"Mwo? Ani. No Hyung. I have a very very veryyyy veryy very good news." Seungri said smiling from ear to ear. 

"You look stupid did you know. Spill it out! you're wasting my time." he said to the poor maknae. 

"Hyung my news isn't stupid. You'll love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter