Chapter 19

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marianations -- thanks for the comment!!! I was kindof surprised when I read your comment.. I like your fanfic too akeke anyways... yup Ji Yong and Chae are engaged, I'll let Ji Yong explained his side keke...yup Bae likes Dara. >_<

Casharida --yup she'll notice soon ... haha you want Seung Hyun to eat her up too?? OMG me too ahahaha >_< lol :P

mysweetsmile13 -- yup she will go to the island as well... so they'll be reunited yay!!

YGfamily4life116 -- ahehe thanks for the comment... yup Ji Yong and Chae will have their own moments here too.. keke 

JinglesShinggi -- ahehe its ok.. I understand.. anyways hope you'll like this one too... >_< btw I submitted a poster request at your shop? have you received it?? >_< 

Alien-Leader -- probably a misunderstanding ;) thanks for commenting.

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS GUYS! KEEP THEM COMING!! <3 

 

BOM'S POV:

"Good morning sir" she greeted their head chef, Se7en. She woke up earlier than the other girls, she don't want to be late on her first day. She was the first to go to the said restaurant. She had to wait 30 minutes for the other girls to arrive.

"Good morning ladies... hmmm first of all...i wanna say -- good luck on your first day. Things here are pretty much easy, actually." said Se7en. She's standing beside, Chae, Narae and Fei and some other girls as well. Narae's looking serious as always, Fei looking more excited, Chae was giving an uncool expression. She's hoping Chef Se7en won't notice her or they'll be in deep trouble.

"This Bistro and cafe's quite bigger than we usually have in Seoul right? That's why we need more food servers like you. You'll be the one taking customer's orders and serve it as well. Providing our customers whatever they need and want." he added, they all nodded. After few minutes of orientation they're all set. And as soon as it ended, they saw some of the members entering the cafe. She looked at Chae and the four of them looked at each other. 

"Good morning sir, what would you like to have?" she asked the guy, she'd never met him so she didn't know his name. 

"You can call me Siwon...You are?" he asked her.

"Bom." she replied.

"Pretty name, hmmm can you give me -- argh..hmmm the usual." he said.

"That is??" she asked. 

"Oh I forgot you're new here right?" he asked, she nodded. He told her his order, oriental soup, capuccino and frozen yogurt.

She didn't have an idea that they would have this number of customers, in just 2 hours the restaurant's were already full. But there are certain tables which are reserved for particular members. She saw 5 guys walking in. Her heart was beating so fast at the sight of him. Choi Seung Hyun. Why not? When he's looking at her with those killer eyes. 

'Stay cool, Bommie -- inhale -- exhale -- inhalle -- exh-- kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!" she told herself then later she  screamed, she bumped into a woman, her hair's jet black and she's wearing this mini dress. She probably wants the members' attention or something. She looked like a to be honest. She spilled her iced coffee all over her mini dress.

"What do you think you're doing, !!" she heard her say. She bowed down, but didn't say anything.

"Look what you've done?!!" the woman was obviously yelling at her. "Relax Bommie --" she told herself. She was ready to apologize when she tried to push her, making her stepped backwards. Mocking her. 'She wanna -- fight with me? or somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter