Chapter 21

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JI YONG'S POV:

'Aish -- what's wrong with you Ji Yong?' he asked himself as he walked away from Chae. He looked like an idiot. He went there to see Chae but he saw Seung Hyun waiting for his girlfriend Bom, and they started to talk. Then there's this delivery guy who was looking for Chaerin. He'd been thinking on who the sender could be, but he had no idea. He wanted to talk to Chaerin, but she seemed to be upset. Well he can't really blame her, he left her when they're supposed to discuss about their wedding. Yes, they're engaged. And he loves her so much, Chae is such a spoiled brat, but he liked it when he's the only guy who could tame her. She will do whatever he says, but that wasn't his dillema. She's also a playgirl, even before they start to see each other, Chae made it clear to him that she's a player and that she loves partying at night, with her girlfriends, bar hopping and all. At first he didn't have any problem with that, but then there's this particular night that made him think twice, he went to The Embassy, a popular bar. he received a text message from an unknown sender, saying that Chae was there. He didn't think twice, he went there to check on Chae, but to his dismay she was sitting on the lap of a certain guy, facing the guy and the worst she was kissing him torridly, she didn't seemed to mind if the guy was being a little too touchy to her.

He has this urge to pull her away from the guy, but when he started to walk towards them, Chae looked at him and smirked, as if she knew he was there. He was very disappointed, and hurt. He didn't do anything wrong to her. Yeah, he maybe a playboy before but that was long time ago. And so with that he walked away from the club and he went to this island to clear his mind, but just when he thought he's doing good clearing his mind, Chaerin entered the scene. He immediately stop from walking and turned around to go back to Chae's headquarters. He saw her, sitting at the doorsteps of their headquarters, she's wearing a shorts and a tank top. She didn't seemed to notice him, she was about to stand up and go back inside when she saw him looking at her. He really missed her, and he didn't know if his eyes were playing tricks on him, but he saw longing in her eyes. He slowly walked towards her. 

"Can we talk?" he asked Chae nodded.

"Chae -- *sighed* I know you're upset, your mad at me -- " he said. 

"No, don't worry. I don't blame you anymore. I realize that its still my fault why you left --" he heard her say. 

"No, its also my fault. I'm sorry, for being such a stupid boyfriend to you --" he said, Chae quickly glanced at him when she heard the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter