Chapter 22

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV:

Her eyes widened in shock when she realized what he meant by that. He's asking her if she liked the kiss. Seung Hyun close the gap between them and leaned forward to her. She can smell his manly scent again. 

"A - aniya." she wisphered, she can feel his lips brushing to hers. He leaned closer and tilted his head as he captured her lips. It always felt good, to be kissed by him. She knew she should've pushed him away, but she's feeling too weak to do so, but instead she put her arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. Seung Hyun's such a great kisser, she must admit and she's enjoying every bit of the kiss. He brought her to his arms and have her against the wall of his living room. 

"Hmmmm stop, Seung Hyun." she told him as he left her lips and went down to her neck. 

"Put me down..." she added, but to no avail just then her phone rang, making him stop from nuzzling her neck. He finally let go of her and put her down. She went to his couch where she placed her phone earlier. She answered the call, it was Dara.

"Yoboseyo? Dara --" she greeted her over the phone.

"Bommie ah, where are you?" Dara asked her. She looked at Seung Hyun first before answering.

"I'm at Seung Hyun's place. Why?" she asked.

"Can you see me at the Bistro Cafe?" Dara asked.  She shooked her head.

"Bistro? You're here already??" she asked. 

"Yeah, uhmmm that's why I wanted to thank you for helping me work here too.." said Dara. She don't understand what she was saying. She didn't do anything about it, she haven't talked to Taeyang about Dara, simply because she haven't seen him after her first day at the island. It's probably Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun was just looking at her with his hands on his pockets. 

"Ok, I'll meet you there." she said and the call ended. 

"Who's that?" he asked, she turned to face him. 

"Dara, she's here at the island. Did you have something to do with --" he cut her off. "Its Taeyang, he asked me once if Dara can work here as well, like you. He likes Dara so much, I can see it so I agreed, I told him to talk to my secretary about it. But that was the last time we talked really, he's been missing for few days now. That probably's the reason why Dara's here." Seung Hyun answered. She just nodded her head. She stood up but he called her attention, motioning her to come to him. She didn't know why but she just found herself walking towards him. Then he pouted his lips. 'He's asking for another kiss? He just kissed me earlier --' she thought to herself, she blushed when she remembered the intimate kiss they shared awhile ago and their position. She shooked her head. 'Must Not Think Such Things' she said to herself. She rolled her eyes to Seung Hyun and was about to turn around but he grabbed her arm, and turned her facing him with an instand. He gave her a peck, like a smack on her lips and then he lets go of her.  She just sighed when she saw him smiling from ear to ear. 

"You're such a baby -- I'll be right back." she said waving her hand to him as he exited his house. She heard him said something before she went out.

"I LOVE YOU!!!" he yelled. She didn't dare turned to look at him, she knew she's blushing. She put her hand over to her chest trying to listen to her heartbeat that was obviously going frantic because of Seung Hyun. She didn't know but her body twinched when she heard him say those three words. That was the first time someone said those things to her. And she didn't know how to react on that. True, he had confessed to her, he said he likes her. But Like is different from Love. And now he's saying those 3 words to her already. She was looking down the whole time thinking so much about Seung Hyun and his words that's driving her crazy. 'Can this be love?' she asked herself then she shooked her head and laughed so hard like a crazy lunatic while clapping her hands, as if she saw something so amusing. 

"Bom --" she heard someone called out her name making her back to her senses. She blushed when she saw Hyun Joong smiling at her. 'This is so embarassing' (>_<) she thought to herself. 

"Hi Hyun Joong --" she greeted him. 

"Why are you alone -- here? Are you going to the Bistro too?" he asked, she nodded her head. She noticed him looking back to where she came from.

"I saw you coming down from there --" he points the direction to Seung Hyun's villa. 

"Yeah." she answered. 

"That was Seung Hyun's villa." said Hyun Joon. "I know, you see -- I ah -- I am st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter