Chapter 7

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

He looked at the other guy that caught Bom's attention. 'Who the was -- ' he uttered to himself. 

"Ha - ha. Kim Hyun Joong..my, my , my. Why am I not surprised to see you here" he asked him. He saw Hyun Joong smiled.

"Tch. Whew.. It is a small world eh?" he heard him say.

"And it is getting smaller, don't you think?" he asked him. He gave Bom a look, he saw her looking so confused and worried both at the same time.

"You're with him?" Hyun Joong asked Bom.

"NO."

"YES." they both answered in chorus. He saw him smiled and shooked his head. 

"Yah, Park Bom. Just a little piece of advise for you, stay away from him -- " Hyun Joong said smiling then quickly waved his hand and turned around. 

"Yah!! Shut up you moron!" he yelled out to him. 

BOM'S POV:

"You two knew each other?" she asked him. He looked down at her and smiled. 

"Yeah -- sort of " he answered. She nodded, rolled her eyes and turned around but Seung Hyun grabbed her arm, pulling her to him. Making her lean on his broad chest. She smelled his scent, he smelled so good. She didn't realized she closed her eyes at the scent of him. When she opened her eyes, she blushed immediately when she saw him looking and smiling at her. An i-knew-it kind of smile. Embarassed, She pushed him away, but he didn't let go of her arm, but instead pulling her again, this time she's staring at his eyes. She didn't realize that he has a beautiful eyes.  They're an inch away from each other. She can smell his breathe, and her instinct just got the best of her and she inhaled it like it was the first time for her to "inhale".

"Are you alright, honey?" he asked in a teasing/flirting manner. 

"Neh, Let go of me." she told him. But he didn't.

"What if I don't want to?" he asked, leaning closer. He even tilted his head, like he's gonna kiss her. 'OH MY GOD' she told herself. She closed her eyes again. Thinking he's gonna kiss her. But to her dismay, he didn't but instead. He cupped her face, tracing her jawline with his nose. Then whispered something in her ear. 

"Got cha!ha-ha" he told her, she opened her eyes in an instant. Like someone just poured an ice-cold pale of water on her. 'What were you thinking BOM? How can you let him do that to you? You're a wise girl Bom. You should've pushed him. Aish!!' she asked herself. He finally let go of her, enough for her to back away few steps, but not to far from him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter