Chapter 12

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SpunkiMonki -  thank you so much. I'm glad you like it and you find it cute :)

ladysasaram - oh wow, im happy you loved it! Thanks so much for commenting ^_^

lonelyshadowsasaram - yeah, he's not that bad after all right? ;) thanks for commenting :)

Alien-Leader - yep I guess it was just a random word for Bommie kekeke wow you have lots of karma i guess... ahehe ;) 

kwonmimi - keke yeah they are..but they'll get over that stage soon..

justephoy - thanks thanks!!! ^_^

YGfamily4life116 -  awww thanks for commenting again!! Its nice to see you commenting and reading my fanfics again muah!!yep she'll be there soon kekeke 

ttoptapbi2080 - thanks for the comment, yep they're really cute >_< yes I will update this again. For a back to back chapter kekeke 

cimmotabi -  ^_^ yup he is actually. ahehehe he'll realize that soon ... thanks again for commenting muah!!! 

BJay2NE1 - wow im glad you liked my fanfic, thank you for commenting :) 

JinglesShinggi - aheheh RT? twitter?? ahehe thanks so much for commenting..btw what's your nickname? are you from the Philippines?? ^_^

 

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

"What do you want to eat?" he asked her, he saw her looking at a sweet corn cob vendor across the street, so he figured out she likes Corn.

"You want corn?" he asked when she didn't say anything. She slowly looked up to him and smiled. He took that as a yes. He grabbed her hand and cross the street. 

He bought 2 corns for them. She blushed when he gave her the corn. He was amazed and amused on how hungry she was, she ate it within few minutes. He even offered his corn and she gladly took it. He told her he'll just buy another one, but she shooked her head. He just stared at her, she's the first woman he'd known that didn't really care about how she looks when she eats nor cares about how she ate. Some girls would be so conscious when they're around him. But Bom, is different. 'Maybe she's just an alien.' he thought to himself. 

After that they visited her mom at the hospital, he even bought some fruits and flowers for her. And Bom was very thankful. He could feel it. 

---

"Unnie!! Oppa!!" Minzy called out to them.

"How's umma, she's getting better the doctors told me earlier." He heard Minzy said. 

"That's good news..." Bom said.

"So unnie did you found out who payed our hospital bills??" Minzy asked.

"Aniya. No I haven't." he heard her say, she was looking at him again. 

"Aigoo, we have to thank them personally right? I mean they're so generous, to help us." Minzy added.

"I'll thank them, don't worry. If ever I've learned who that was. I'll let you know." Bom replied. 

"You need to go home, Minzy. You still  have class tomorrow." Bom said to Minzy. Minzy nodded.

"I'll watch over Umma...you need to take some rest." she told her younger sister.

"Ok. I'll get going." Minzy said as she quickly kissed Bom on the cheek.

"I'll just take you home Minzy." he volunteered. Though he really didn't want to leave Bom, but he's sure Bom would be grateful if he did. And he was right. 

"Thank you Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter