Chapter 3

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

"Why so serious man?" Bae asked him while driving. He didn't bother bringing his car since he knew Bae has his own. 

"I am always like this." he answered in a very annoyed tone.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I thought it has something to do with Bommie" Bae said as if waiting for him to react. 

"Yah! What made you think it was about her?" he asked. 

"Aniya. Nothing. Nothing." he heard him say. 

"Just drive, will you?" he told him.

When they reached Choi Enterprises bldg. where he left his car, Bae finally dropped him off in front of the main entrance, his bodyguards hurrying over to him. 

"Thanks for coming with me Seung Hyun, and oh by the way -- this one's for you" Bae said as he handed him a box of the Rainbow pancakes. He didn't let him say anything, he just left like a drunk lunatic. He's not into sweets, but he still took it. 

"Sir, do you like me to carry that for you?" one of his trusted body guards said, half running - half walking.

"No. I'm fine with this." he said. He entered his father's main office.

"Appa, I'm here." he said, his father just looked at him.

"Where have you been? You were missing the whole time this afternoon? You're fully aware that we have a meeting right?" he heard his father bombarded him with questions.

"Neh, This won't happen again Appa." he apologized as he bowed his head.

"*sigh* Ok... If ever you'll do something crazy again, I swear I'll do something and you will soon regret it." his father told him. 

"I understand -- here, for you." he said to his father as he put the box on his desk.

"Are you sick, son?" his father asked him, it was rare for him to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter