Chapter 5

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV:

"Hi umma, im home..." she called out to her mother.

"Oh, Bommie dear, how was it?" her mom asked.

"Well, I think it waa good.." she answered.

"And??" 

She started telling her mom what really happened during her interview. Her mom seemed to be happy and sad at the same time. 

"I will surely miss you Bommie dear" her mom said hugging her and caressing her head. 

"Umma, please. Don't be sad. I can still visit you here every weekend, I think." she said as she's still not sure regarding her day off scheds will be.

"You should call them soon, and informed them about your decision." she heard her mom said to her.

"I know umma, I will." she answered.

Later she informed Dara that she was luckily selected for the position.  She told her that she'll ask Mrs. Nam, if ever they need more staffs, she'll recommend Dara for the post. And Dara thanked her for being so caring. She was teary eyed, its not like she'll be moving to another country or something. 

---- 

The next day... 

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

"Mrs. Nam, I need you to come to my office now." he said over the phone. After few seconds, Mrs. Nam came running to him.

"Yes, Mr. Choi. What can I do for you sir?" she asked politely. He stood up, fixing his tux.

"Did you informed her already?" he asked looking outside his window. 

"Yes, sir. In fact she came here yesterday for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter