Chapter 8

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

"So tell me where do you live?" he asked her. He keeps on staring at her legs. He swallowed his saliva at the sight of it. He'd been trying so hard not to give too much attention to her legs earlier but having her seated next to him is a different story. Hers is perfect, way beyond perfect, it always gives him the urge to touch it, caress and kiss em. From her toes up to her most sensitive spot. He groaned.

"What?" she asked crossing her arms and her legs. 

"Aishh I need to know your address!" he almost yelled at her, he can see she was making annoyed expressions, but he finds it cute. She's pouting her lips and wrinkling her nose which he really find attractive.  Like he wanted to cup her face and kiss her. She told him their exact address, finally. 

"Where the hell is that place?!!!" he yelled.. The two ladies were both startled with his sudden behavior.

"HYUNG!" Daesung reminded him to calm down. 

After 40 minutes of driving, they reached Bom and Minzy's house. Its actually a very small house for 3 persons. 

"Would you like to have some juice or coffee?" he heard Minzy asked him and Dae. And they both nodded, he saw Bom frowning again, she probably didn't like the idea. 

"Minzy ah! Our house is a mess! Why did you --" he heard Bom.

"Aish! She's just being hospitable and friendly to us, unlike you." he yelled at Bom. 

"What?! This is our house so I have the --" Bom continued.

"SHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" he hissed.

"Do not SHHHHH!! me!!!" she yelled at him. She's really a pain in his arse. 

BOM'S POV: 

"UMMA!" Minzy called out to their mom. Mom's walking towards them. 

"Bommie dear, what seems to be the problem here?" her mom asked. 

"Aniya, nothing Umma." she told her.

"Neh, Bom unnie's having a lit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter