Chapter 15

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV:

They're all amazed the island is just so beautiful and perfect, its the best paradise she'd ever seen. Lots of palm trees, white sands and she some huge houses/mansions too scattered all over the island, there's also this mountain it looked perfect all in all. She texted Minzy and asked if mom's ok and she said yes, she's feeling better now. She also told them that she's at the island now, they'll be heading to their headquarters so she told her she'll just text her later, tonight.

She asked Chaerin if she noticed the huge houses. She was told that they call it "Villas" instead of house or mansion. Chaerin also told her that each member owned one of these Villas. The largest and the best villa according to her friend was Seung Hyun's. 'Of course he owns this island he should have the best right?' she asked herself. 

"How did you know about that Chae? I've heard that noone have really seen the villa's interior and exterior's unless you've been to this place before???" she asked. She saw her straighten up from her seat then smiled and looked at her.

"I told you a friend told me about it." she answered.

She didn't bother to ask, though she can really feel that something's wrong.

"When I call on your names please proceed to my left" Mrs. Nam said. 

"Park Narae? -- Lee Chaerin? -- stay here please -- Park Bom -- Wang Feifei?? Ok.. You 4 ladies will be staying on this head quarters -- you can all go in now." Mrs. Nam ordered them, they all got in. She was looking at the two other ladies PARK NARAE? Is she my long lost sister or what? If Dara was here then there'd be three Parks already. The Narae girl seemed to be a very serious one, she doesn't say anyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter