Chapter 25

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

He was sitting beside Bom when he heard someone knocking on his door and pressing the door bell as well.

"Who could that be?" he heard Bom asked as she continued to munch on her favorite food, corn.  He went to open the door and standing outside his villa is no other than Jiyong and Chaerin, as if waiting for him to open the door. He was quickly pushed aside as soon as the couple entered his villa, and went straight to Bom who's at the living room area. He heard Chae and Ji greeted his girlfriend. He rolled his eyes, they didn't even said hi to him to think that he's the owner of this villa.

"What are you two doing here??" he asked in an annoyed tone. Chaerin looked at Bom then back to Jiyong. 

"I'm sorry Seung Hyun, my boyfriend over here wants to drop by your place, I don't even know why." Chae explained to him, he sighed and faced his best friend who is now slouching back on one of his sofa. 

"Chaerin, we need their advice ok? How come you choose black as a wedding mottif? Aren't you happy, you'll be marrying me??" Jiyong asked. Chaerin rolled her eyes and turned to Bom.

"Hey, please I don't want you two to have your little debate here, please ..." Bom told the two. He sat beside Bom again and hugged her waist, he snuggle on to her neck. Inhaling her every scent.

"Don't mind them -- they'll be fine." He said. 

"They're fighting over their motiff for their wedding --"he heard Bom.

"I'm sorry Bommie, this is nothing serious. What color do you think would be nice for our wedding?" 

DAESUNG'S POV:

'I can't believe she's finally here!! She accepted my invitation!' he happily told himself, smiling from ear to ear. He meet them in front of Bom's former headquarters, because she's now staying with Seung Hyun. Then they went to the Bistro to have some coffee, he was expecting to see Bom there but chef se7en informed them about her schedule, they're late. She already went home even before they reached the bistro. So he just told them that they'll be going to Seung Hyun's villa. 

"Daesung -- thanks for inviting us. I've always wanted to come here. When unnie told me how beautiful this place is. I was so jealous, but good thing you invited me and umma. Can you show me around???" Minzy asked her, she seemed to be so happy and excited to be here. He smiled. 

"You're welcome. Don't be jealous, you have all the week to see the whole island. And yes I am more than willing to show you the whole island." He said, answering all her questions. He saw her smiled. He smiled back and turn to her mother, who's now looking at him. 

"Uhmm Daesung, can we go to my daughter now? I really want to see her." Mrs. Park said. And he quickly nodded and lead the way to his red Dodge Viper ( http://bp2.blogger.com/_xm56s1x5xzU/SHgySY7PM4I/AAAAAAAAAcE/mqQs6VQgFts/s400/dodgevipercar.jpg ) Actually it wasn't really necessary to bring his car since Seung Hyun's villa is only a 20 minutes walk, he thought that Minzy would love to have a stroll in the island but he remembered Mrs. Park, she's old and it wouldn't be really healthy if she'll walk for 20 minutes so he brought his car with him. He heard Minzy and Mrs. Park gasped when they saw his car. 

"Wow you owned that car??" Minzy asked. And he sheepishly nodded, as if what she asked was something really embarassing.

"Ok, shall we?" he asked motioning them to enter so they can leave. And they did. They reached Seung Hyun's villa in no time. He parked his car outside his villa. 

Young Bae's POV:

He was waiting for Dara outside his very own hotel. He was leaning on a wall opposite to Dara's place so she can't see him waiting for her. He's impressed, she's a very hard-working and dedicated employee. He checked his phone and he received a text message from her, saying she'll be out in not more than 5 minutes. He smiled and replied with a smiley. He peeked in through the glass walls of the lobby and saw her running, she took her shoes off and quickly run outside. She was panting when she didn't noticed him. He even had to clear his throat for her to notice he was just standing there, waiting for her. She turned to her left and she smiled at him. He scratch the back of his head and went closer to her. 

"I'm sorry I'm late -- I --" she said but he interrupt her.

"Its Ok, I just got here for about 1 minute" he lied, he was waiting for her for like an hour already and he's totally fine with it. And he didn't know why. This is so new to him. 

"Are you sure?" Dara asked him and he nodded his head. 

"Thanks again Bae -- Taeyang -- err I mean Sir." she said. He smiled again and he stared at the night sky.

"Drop the sir Dara, you can just call me Bae or BABE or whatever you like" he said smiling as he turned his head to her. He saw her blush, that's for sure. 

"Can we uhmm go now?" she asked.

"Yeah -- sure." he said as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter