Chapter 18

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

lonelyshadow -- here's the answer to your question... thank you for commenting! ^_^

mysweetsmile13 -- Aww....i love you more!! Thanks so much for commenting! you really made me smile.. (",) ANd here's the answer to your concern ahehe :)

gjie2cute -- thank youuuu!! ahehe im glad you liked my update :) and here's another update for you... hope you'll like it! 

yongieaddict -- aww that's really sweet of you, thank you so much for taking time commenting here. I really appreciate it. Its always nice to see subscribers commenting on my works. Thank you! Thank you! yep ! FIGHTING!!!

Alien-Leader -- aheheh ok ok here it is... i hope this will enlighten you a bit akekek ;)

BOM'S POV:
 

"Chaerin! Can you please just tell me what is going on?" she asked her as soon as they entered their headquarters. Chae's crying already. She sat beside her and caresses her back and her head.

"He's -- he's my fiance." Chae answered in between her sobs. She widened her eyes after hearing her confession. 

"What happened? Chae ... tell me its really confusing on my part." she said. She saw Chae fixed herself and straighten up from her seat.

"It was our parent's idea, they had us set up. And they had this agreement that we'll be marrying each other when I turned 22. --" Chae continued. 

"At first I was really not sure, I mean I wouldn't want to marry him that time because I don't know him that much, but as time goes by he always visits us, he and his parents, I mean. I -- " she added.

"Eventually fell in love with him?" she said, completing Chae's sentence. Chae nodded. 

"Then -- I dunno what happened, we were ok back then, he's very sweet and caring, then when we were about to start planning about the wedding  he just -- he just --" Chae added. 

"He disappeared, he never showed himself to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter