Chapter 28

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

On the way to the conference, he kept on thinking on what just happened earlier, Bom made him sing few lines. He haven't sang in awhile. He know he misses singing and rapping too and that he's being irrational. But thats just how he is. He still can't accept the fact that his best friend Lucas died and the people behind his death are pobably still out there, doing normal things which in his opinion is not right.  They should be sentenced to jail or maybe death. He sighed. He didn't noticed Young Bae approaching him, he frowned when he noticed he no longer have his mohawk. 

"What the hell did you do to yourself?" he asked him.

"Changed it, finally." Young Bae said. 

"Finally you did changed it and it ." he added calmly, as he fix his suit.

"Wow, man. Thanks for that." Young Bae said sarcastically.

"Don't mention it." he replied. Young Bae shook his head, prolly in disbelief. 

"Dara told me to changed my hair" he heard him say. 

"You followed her advice" he smiled again. 

"Does she approve of -- 'that' " he added, pointing to his hair.

"Uhmm -- no." YB replied, it made him smile. 

"Next time don't do something to your hair if you're not so sure about it." he said, tapping his shoulder.

"Yes, Noted Sir!" YB replid. 

"So you two are finally dating?" he asked him.

"Yes. She's really cool and fun to be with. How bout you and Bom?" YB asked in return.

"We're great. She's sweet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter