Chapter 10

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Casharida: wow...thank you so much for subscribing ang commenting. And for the compliment >_< Im really glad you liked all my fanfics I appreciate it really Thanks so much!! JinglesShinggi: ^_^ its ok at least you still drop by to comment and read my fanfics..Thank you so much!! cheer-123: awww..thanks. I really thought that some of my chapters are boring. Yeah Seung Hyun's a lil bit of a stalker to Bom. >_< Only to Bom kekeke lonelyshadow: yeah he's in a hurry..but it won't be that easy though.... SpringSkye: sorry for the late reply guys...yeah she did knew about it already...thanks for the concern. Yup I know... I always take some break from time to time.  justephoy: yeah he's one heck of a badass...thanks so much for subscribing. Glad you like this one.. :) ttotapbi2080: yeah i like his personality too.. bad , rude...arragoant, ruthless... O_O  Alien-Leader: haha that's what I thought at first too kekeke xD btw you changed your username? You're adam21bang right? O_O babeyelmo: thanks sis!! sorry if it took me awhile to reply here. hope you'll like the new chaps.. :)

 

BOM'S POV:

"Mrs. Nam, please pick up your phone.... " she said as she tried to re-dial Mrs. Nam's number, finally she picked up.

"Hello, Mrs. Nam. Its me Park Bom." she said.

'Yes, Bom what can I do for you?' Mrs. Nam asked. 

"Can I asked you a question?" she asked.

'Yes, what is it.?' Mrs. Nam replied.

"The Choi you told me the last time, is his name happen to be Seung Hyun?" she asked. 

"Yeah, its him. Why?" 

"Ohh, I see. Nothing. I just. " she answered.

"Ok, by the way can you drop by our office tomorrow morning, for your signing of contract." Mrs. Nam added.

"About that, I'm sorry but I don't think I can still accept the offer. Something came up and I can't accept the job. I really am sorry. Thank you for the opportunity. Send my regards to Mr. Seung Hyun." she said. 

"Why?? I thought everything's settled....- oh well, I'll report this to Mr. Choi. Aish Bom. Seung Hyun would be totally pissed about this." she heard her say.

'Is there any reason for him to be so pissed with her changing her mind, she haven't signed any contract yet. So technically she didn't break any rules or something' She tought to herself.

"Im sorry Mam. Thank you once again." she said and their conversation ended. 

****

As she was walking down the street. Her phone rang. An unregistered number was trying to call her. But she didn't bother answering the call. She's always be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter