Chapter 26

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV:

After that heart to heart talk with Chaerin, she really felt  better. She's very thankful to have good friends like her. She saw the boys entering, she smiled. But she frowned when she saw Seung Hyun frowning like something's bothering him. She walked up to him. He smiled when he saw her. 

"Here's the foooooddddddd!!!!" Daesung said. And all of them gathered in the dining room and prepared the food. 

"Seung Hyun, what's wrong?" she asked. Trying to meet his gaze. 

"Its Hyori, we saw her at the Bistro." he said, she smiled, at least he's still honest to tell her about it. 

"Then? What happen?" she asked.

"Well, she just came to us and kissed me. Damn, she will never stop bugging me." she heard Seung Hyun. She was taken aback when he said she kissed him. She felt jealous and mad at the same time. Now she was realy curious of that Hyori girl, and why does she keep on bugging her boyfriend, when Seung Hyun said they already broke up few years ago. Seung Hyun looked at her with a concern look.

"Well?" he asked her. She didn't know what was that for.

"Well what?" she asked.

"Aren't you supposed to be mad at me or yell at me or something?" he asked. 

"Aniya... I trust you Seung Hyun and I'm really glad you told me about it." she said as she hugged him. 

"Thank you...Bommie." she heard him say.

"Say Seung Hyun, I saw you and my mom talk earlier, what did she say?" she asked. He just smiled at her.

"She just told me to take care of you and not to break your heart." he said sincerely.

"Awww....Tabi's so sweet ~" she said pinching his cheeks.

They eat together with the rest of the guys and gals. And her mother seemed to enjoy their company, she kept on laughing at their jokes. She noticed Minzy and Dae being a little too friendly to each other, but whenever she would start to say something to interrupt the two, Seung Hyun would just looked at her as if telling her not to do or say anything. And she gave up, she'll just talk to her sister some other time. 

Dara and Bae are doing fine, they get along really well. And by the looks of it, Bae likes her friend too which is great. Dara has a crush on him the first day she saw him enter the The Candy Bear Bakeshop & Cafe. That was the first time she saw Seung Hyun too, and the rest like they say is history. 

She looked at Chaerin who was busy feeding Jiyong they looked like a real couple. She smiled, at least Chae's happy she finally got what she wanted. She just hope that Jiyong won't leave her friend again. Or he'll be dead. After few hours of chatting and joking about everything. The guys finally said they need to go. Seung Hyun said that Minzy and her mom can stay at Bae's hotel, and they brought her mom and sister to the said hotel. While Bae brought Dara home. And same to Jiyong and Chae. 

The next day.... 

She went to the Bistro earlier than her call time. She saw Hyun Joong, he smiled at her and she smiled back, despite the incident last time. 

"Bom, I'm sorry about the other day, you know... I didn't mean it." he said, and she just nodded her head. 

"Its ok.. forget it." she replied. 

HYUN JOONG:

'This won't be the perfect time for me to do what I have planned.' he thought to himself as he talk with Bom. It would looked like he's still thinking of messing their relationship which is his real plan. But for now he just got to let Hyori do her thing first, then that would be the perfect time for him to execute his plans.

After talking to Bom, she entered at the Bistro. He stayed there for a couple of minutes. Then he saw Hyori entered the Bistro, at first he really thought that Hyori would walked towards him, good thing she didn't. He saw Bom entertain her, he tried not to watch the two, so he just looked at them from time to time. Hyori was saying something Bom, but he can't hear them. But Bom was kinda shocked and speechless. He saw Bom, like she's about to cry before entering the dirty kitchen of the Bistro.

'Damn, what did she just told her?' he cursed Hyori in his mind. He left after that. He needs to talk to Hyori, but not here.

BOM'S POV:

"I saw her Chae...she went here." she told Chaerin.

"What did she say?" Chae asked.

"She said that I don't looked dumb." she said.

"Then?"

"So how come I gave in to someone like Seung Hyun who's a playboy. Who doesn't like to be in a serious relationship. That only thinks of girls like me as a past time." she said in a trembling voice. 

"She said that? That !" Chae added. She nodded her head as she gently wiped the tears that starts to fall from her eyes.

"Aish.. don't mind her Bom, she's just jealous coz you're with Seung Hyun. I told you she's crazy remember?" she heared her say.

She was right she won't believe Hyori unless she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter