Chapter 27

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After few days... Bom tried to ask Seung Hyun about his past. Hoping he'll open up to her. She needs to know about it right? She's his girlfriend anyway. 

SEUNG HYUN'S POV

"Seung Hyun, hmmm can I ask you a question?" she asked one evening.

"Yeah sure." he answered, turning to her as he wrapped his arms around her slim waist.

"hmmm... I'm your girlriend right?" She asked.

"Yeah, of course!" Seung Hyun replied.

"You love me right?" she added.

"Yeah." he answered.

"Hmmmm...Its about uhmm I just felt like I still need to know more about you,..." she said while looking down at the concrete ground.

"Hmmm? What do you mean?" he asked frowning. 

"Well, I tend to hear things about you from other people. Im your girlfriend, you should at least let me know about issues concerning you right?" she asked. He looked at her without saying a word. Then he sighed.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. You need to know." he said, with his hands on his pocket. She's his girlfriend she has the right to know. Out of all people, he should try to open up to her.

"So tell me what do they told you about my liife?" he asked, now sitting on their living room couch. Bom, sitting next to him.

"I heard ---you're a very good rapper! I mean you can sing, right?!" she asked in a very happy and excited manner, he looked at her and smiled faintly before nodding his head.

"Yeah, sort of. I rap, I can sing, I think but I'm not that good" he said, he saw her make face then smiled.

"You're lying I know you're a good singer and rapper, can you please sing few lines?" she asked with her hands clasped together. She looked so cute noone can say no to her, he smiled then let out a sigh.

"Aish, fine. Just few lines okay?" he said before clearing his throat. His girlfriend listening and waiting patiently for him to start. And after few minutes he just found himself singing and rapping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter