Chapter 1

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV:

***Flashback***

"Appa, please don't go. Umma needs you. We need you." she begged her father to stay. Her mother was holding Minzy in her arms.

"Aishh..." she heard him say and he pushed her away, making her stumble on the concrete floor. 

"Bommie! how dare you hurt our daughter like that!?" her mom run towards her dad, and hits him. They always fight like this, its nothing new. But this time Appa's gonna leave us, for good. He met this girl from a bar. And promised him to make his life better and that's why he's leaving us. My mom begged for him to stay. But she did'nt convinced him. And so he left, after that I went to Umma and hugged her, then she finally broke down into tears again. I hate seeing her cry like this. She doesn't deserve to be treated this way. Umma loved appa so much, but he - he didn't love her like she did. It's a one sided love. I feel really sad for my mom more. I know it'll be hard for the 3 of us. But I promise I'll do my best so she won't have to work for us. 

***End of Flashback***

"Bom unnie -- Can I ask you a favor?" she heard her younger sister asked. 

"Sure, Minzy." she replied. 

"We have this group project, and we're asked to contirubute -- you know, the thing is I don't have enough money." Minzy said looking down. She smiled. 

"Aigooo, is that all?" she asked, smiling. To be honest she didn't have enough money as well. But she told Minzy that if ever she needs money for her school projects and all, she should asked her about it not their mom. She didn't want her mom to worry about things like that. She'd had enough already of those problems. And with that she took her wallet from her bag and gave Minzy her last money. She just hope it would be enough. She sighed. She'd been working hard so much, but its not enough. She promised herself that if she'd save up enough money she'll but them a bigger house, she would let Minzy study in one of the best universities in Seoul. She was able to finish her studies but she rather have Minzy fulfill their dreams, that's why she's doing everything to support her studies. She's working part time in a bake shop from 5pm to 12 midnight. She didn't like the idea, her working on a graveyard/night shift but she doesn't have any choice. She needs the money. That little amount can go a long way for her. 

Actually she's a very pretty girl, but she doesn't brag about it. She has a very beautiful voice, has perfect porcelain like legs that guys would want to touch. But she wanted to keep a low profile, that's why she decided to be a waitess rather than a model, or even a singer.

"Aigooo... Thanks Unnie.. You're the bestest!" Minzy said hugging her right arm. 

"Just promise me, you'll study hard. Arasso?" she told her.

"Of course unnie!! for Umma! Hwaiting!!" Minzy replied.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter