Chapter 7

How i met you

(No one Pov)

Two weeks had passed since Donghae kissed Eunhyuk it seemed like that was the only thing going through their minds ever since. Even though Donghae didn't know that Eunhyuk was awake when he kissed him.  It was Winter Break and both young men were sitting inside a coffee shop enjoying their presence and the warmness of the coffee. They were watching the snow fall from the sky and covered the now white filled streets, you could see couples walking hand in hand. But one couple caught Donghae's attention, the guy grabbed the girls hand and put It in his pocket and she blushed like crazy.  

It was becoming clear that Donghae had begun to develop feelings for Eunhyuk and vice versa they just didnt want to admit it. 

(Donghae POV)

Aish I wish I could do that with Hyukkie.  Omo it's been two weeks since i kissed him and I seriously want to kiss him again! When will I get my chance to do it? I want to taste his strawberry flavored lips in mine. To Hug him like there is no tomorrow and to tell him that he is only mine and..  "Ya fishy! Are you listening to me?!" startled Donghae looked up to see Eunhyuk with a questioning stare "sorry Hyukkie I was just lost in thought."

"if I didn't know better i'd say you were thinking about the ki...." Eunhyuk cought himself before he could finish the sentence " uhh... I mean.. This coffee sure tastes nice.. Umm what were we talking about again...?"  Omo was he fixing to say kiss? I thought he was sleep! Aish I should have checked before!  "What did you say?" 

"I said... That we need to get out of here!.... Yeah.. That's what I said..." As we were walking out Eunhyuk sneezed catching my attention and finally noticing that he had indeed only worn a light sweater since it wasnt snowing when we left this morning. 

Suddenly Donghae had an idea, he was nervous because he didn't know how Eunhyuk would react but he was feeling prettly blunt.  "Hyukkie-ah here put this on I wouldn't want you to get sick.." Donghae was wrapping his Red scarf around Eunhyuk's neck covering his mouth, he wasn't done though he wanted to do what he saw that couple do while they were in the shop. So he suddenly grabbed Eunhyuk's hand and placed it in his pockets. " I saw that you werent wearing gloves so I just thought that you might want your hand warm..." a blush was creeping up on Donghae's face thanking the heavens it was cold so it could just be passed As the weather making his face red. "Ahh.. It's ok Donghae, thanks for caring so much.." 

 "Anything for my Hyukkie!"  

(No one POV)

As they neared the Appartment Eunhyuk lowered the scarf so it could settle cozily on his neck his hand still in Donghae's grasp.  When they entered the Appartment building they both saw some girls giggling in their direction and pointing up. In their confusion they looked up and saw a mistletoe hanging innocently on the door frame. They both began to blush when suddenly Eunhyuk leaned in to kiss Donghae's cheek as a sort of thanks for going out with him in this cold weather and also as a "secret" thanks for the kiss they had shared a while back. But as soon as he got close to Donghae, he turned his face and met a pair of lips touch his. He looked up to see Eunhyuk wide eyed staring at him with a very noticeable blush painting his features. 

(Donghae POV) 

Omo I'm kissing him again! And this time he began the kiss! Although I'm pretty sure he was jus gonna kiss my cheek but still he kissed me! Aish thanks! 

 


Sorry guys I tried remembering what I wrote and this is as far as I got. -.- hope you like it though! Comment and tell me what you think of the Story k!